Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchain.info wallet problem - page 2. (Read 2415 times)

legendary
Activity: 879
Merit: 1001
December 09, 2014, 06:46:34 PM
I found the list.....I'm not on it.
Thanks for the heads up.
legendary
December 09, 2014, 06:01:37 PM
I just went to my blockchain wallet and A) My bitcoin weren't there to use and B) There was the following message,
 A security issue affects your account please archive it and contact support

Since then, someone else has sent me a payment to the wallet address and although it's in the blockchain with 15 confirmations it's not in my wallet  Undecided
I've contacted support as requested but not been answered yet.......anyone clever than me know what may have  happened?
I know they announced they had a security issue in the last 36 hours where 0.0002% of users were affected....Would it be that perhaps?
Are Blockchain holding my bitcoin?
 Huh

They got frigged yesterday, a bunch of wallets compromised.  They also said they are reimbursing missing coins. Check reddit someone posted a list of effected addresses.

I just went to this link http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2onl1y/at_least_hundreds_of_coins_were_stolen_from/ but I can't see a list of affected adresses
Is it the right page?
Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
December 09, 2014, 05:46:17 PM
Blockchain.info Security Disclosure

When making a scheduled software update overnight to our web-wallet, our development team inadvertently affected a part of our software that ensures private keys are generated in a strong and secure manner.

The issue was present for a brief period of time between the hours of 12:00am and 2:30am GMT on December the 8th 2014. The issue was detected quickly and immediately resolved. In total, this issue affected less than 0.0002% of our user base and was limited to a few hundred addresses.

We have sent an alert to all users who have potentially vulnerable addresses in their wallets, for which we have an email on file. We are committed to working with any affected users to assess and rectify any issues.

If you created a wallet, generated a new address via Blockchain.info’s web-wallet, or sent bitcoin from your wallet during this time period and have not provided us with your email address, please contact our support desk at [email protected] or simply create a new wallet.

Addresses, wallets and transactions created via the Blockchain.info iOS and Android apps, and the Chrome extension are not affected.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Blockchain.info Development Team

http://blog.blockchain.com/2014/12/08/blockchain-info-security-disclosure/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2onm5r/blockchaininfo_security_disclosure/
legendary
December 09, 2014, 05:38:15 PM
I just went to my blockchain wallet and A) My bitcoin weren't there to use and B) There was the following message,

Since then, someone else has sent me a payment to the wallet address and although it's in the blockchain with 15 confirmations it's not in my wallet  Undecided
I've contacted support as requested but not been answered yet.......anyone clever than me know what may have  happened?
I know they announced they had a security issue in the last 36 hours where 0.0002% of users were affected....Would it be that perhaps?
 Huh

They got frigged yesterday, a bunch of wallets compromised.  They also said they are reimbursing missing coins. Check reddit someone posted a list of effected addresses.

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 09, 2014, 05:36:12 PM

Huh

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
December 09, 2014, 05:33:03 PM
Hacked?
Did you download something weird for the past days?
legendary
December 09, 2014, 04:58:27 PM

Huh
Pages:
Jump to: