Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockchains are still early! - page 5. (Read 572 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
March 04, 2019, 05:11:12 PM
Thats true, because if you think about internet it took about 30-40 years until it became what is is today and even now not everyone has access to it. Blockchain was created just 10 years ago and a few million people use it today. Think about how will Blockchain look in the next 20 years.

We have a long way to go in terms of crypto adoption. But with the help of the technology that we have right now, I believe this adoption will be faster than we expected. Many people are now using smartphones and have their internet connection. Unlike 10 years ago, where smartphones were considered to be expensive and net connection is not available to most people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 04, 2019, 05:08:42 PM
Blockchain technology is a new stage of progress on a global scale. The technology itself is still at the stage of dissemination, but already has a huge potential to address important issues.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
March 04, 2019, 05:07:32 PM
The true investor looks upon the long term and maybe they are thinking of the future how great blockchain technology is, however not all blockchain that exist is the market today is good, especially those token that created easily with no real team most likely a scam project, Some have comparisons, strength and weakness I'm still waiting for the king's (BTC) ligtning network it will be a different story if that will be implemented.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
March 04, 2019, 05:05:33 PM
these are only the first steps of blockchain technology, but that question is not simply connected to BTC, there is a correlation, but not complete
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
March 04, 2019, 04:26:08 PM
"We tend to exaggerate the impact of technology on the short term, but massively underestimate its impact on the long term. It’s clear that blockchains are early today, but they will undoubtedly transform economies tomorrow." - Beniamin Mincu CEO - www.elrond.com

What do you guys think?

https://twitter.com/ElrondNetwork/status/1102530679324196864

I don't think that it is early. All over the world, thousands of company has already started to work for blockchain. They are making research how can they use blockchain in near future. Some of them have already started to work with blockchain even. So we are age of development for blockchain, I think so!
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
March 04, 2019, 04:00:15 PM
"We tend to exaggerate the impact of technology on the short term, but massively underestimate its impact on the long term. It’s clear that blockchains are early today, but they will undoubtedly transform economies tomorrow." - Beniamin Mincu CEO - www.elrond.com

What do you guys think?

I really agree with Beniamin and to me he has spoken into the future.  The development of blockchain technology and adoption of cryptocurrencies are still at the early stages and in 15 to 20 years to come we would see bitcoin at the mainstream of our financial system and that means for early adopters there is always money to make.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 04, 2019, 03:50:08 PM
Thats true, because if you think about internet it took about 30-40 years until it became what is is today and even now not everyone has access to it. Blockchain was created just 10 years ago and a few million people use it today. Think about how will Blockchain look in the next 20 years.

Good example to show what is blockchain and how early it is. I appreciate that first then still not even 30 person does not know crypto currency and its usage. They may heard or see any advertisement at anywhere.
But for long time it will slowly get revealed to the world people. Algorithms and blockchain are vast subject still many among us do not fully about these two topics.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
March 04, 2019, 03:42:20 PM
10 years in technology is indeed quite early and still requires an additional source of ideas to be more advanced rather than drowning in the middle of the road, with the decline in all the long coin prices greatly affecting users and slightly scraping the trust of the future
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
March 04, 2019, 02:51:21 PM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
March 04, 2019, 02:18:58 PM

What do you guys think?

My point exactly, this blockchain move is relatively new and it's already making impact for many people and countries.

For example, the economic crisis we saw in Venezuela and how bitcoin and crypto became their saving grace even until today, bitcoin have also impacted me so much that I don't take payment for jobs in fiat anymore but collect them in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
March 04, 2019, 08:04:34 AM

What do you guys think?

Pages:
Jump to: