Pages:
Author

Topic: BLOCKNET to the moon , 50 $ or 100 $ ? - page 2. (Read 4522 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
June 02, 2017, 01:18:02 PM
Hopefully you guys bought in at $4 when this thread was started..because it's at $6.80 now.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
June 02, 2017, 07:03:07 AM
Well, it looks like Blocknet really has its supporters: $221,623 in trading volume and 45.04% up towards BTC in the last 24h.

But I want to ask this again. Why it's on Bittrex only?

It was on poloniex too at beginning,but they have delisted Blocknet,because of too low trading volume,if my memory is not lying.
Blocknet is available at bittrex and nova exchange too,and there will be more exchanges,it is only matter of time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
June 02, 2017, 06:41:59 AM
Well, it looks like Blocknet really has its supporters: $221,623 in trading volume and 45.04% up towards BTC in the last 24h.

But I want to ask this again. Why it's on Bittrex only?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 02, 2017, 05:10:42 AM
Blocknet will never reach 100, this is another epic shill post. 10 in this mega bull run is possible but not 100. advantage for block is that they have something which actually works.
June 02, 2017, 04:19:02 AM
Trolls are feeding only,when you argue with them,right now their words mean nothing.
Do not listen to them.
Make your own research.Blocknet is not only token.It is platform,with real use.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2017, 03:16:29 AM
Hi ,
I have followed this project for a longtime. I think it is very interesting. very potential project.
Now blocknet is only 4 $/ 1. It will increase very fast.
Still undervalue now. We should buy and hold.
Do you think it can be 50 $ or 100 $ in oneday ?

Read the OP of Blocknet. In 2-3 years 1 BLOCK will easily reach $100.

Blocknet is a game changer. It connects all the coins and tokens in existence to each other. Its potential is simply enormous in digital era. 
Activity: 24
June 01, 2017, 11:33:18 PM
you will see Block reach 10 $ in the next week very soon,
15 $ may be in the end of this month.
Try to buy and hold now !!!
Mark my word
Activity: 56
June 01, 2017, 10:09:18 PM
Mockups from 2 years ago under the guise of recent developments. What's been going on the last two years? Devs accumulating as much as possible

You ignored all my questions. Confirmed troll. All development can be seen on Github over the last 2 years. Keep hating!
. Lol at using github uploads as the sole barometer of activity LMAO. Like all of them are legitimate
  Confirmed potatohead
Activity: 186
June 01, 2017, 09:33:07 PM
Mockups from 2 years ago under the guise of recent developments. What's been going on the last two years? Devs accumulating as much as possible

You ignored all my questions. Confirmed troll. All development can be seen on Github over the last 2 years. Keep hating!
June 01, 2017, 09:03:53 PM
my god you're dense! Devs roll out a scam project that is recognized as such. Devs/founders accumulate as many coins as possible when the price is low because it is a scam. Suddenly they roll out these 'updates' with years old pictures and PR to generate attention to stimulate the price. Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

Another false statement. Github shows plenty of fresh activity.

Do you dispute a UI dev is being hired to turn the interface mockups into reality? The funds have been raised and can be seen on the blockchain?  If you're so confident in your assertions why not escrow a bet with me about it?
June 01, 2017, 06:10:03 PM
my god you're dense! Devs roll out a scam project that is recognized as such. Devs/founders accumulate as many coins as possible when the price is low because it is a scam. Suddenly they roll out these 'updates' with years old pictures and PR to generate attention to stimulate the price. Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

Another false statement. Github shows plenty of fresh activity.

Do you dispute a UI dev is being hired to turn the interface mockups into reality? The funds have been raised and can be seen on the blockchain?  If you're so confident in your assertions why not escrow a bet with me about it?
June 01, 2017, 05:45:58 PM
Well Waves market cap is almost $300 million compared to Blocknet of $10 million or something. And Waves doesn't have a truly decentralised trading platform, it's a colored coin approach done before by Bitshares. Blocknet does true cross chain atomic transfers.

The only reason why it's so cheap is because the project suffered an EPIC FUD beatdown post ICO and people mistakenly thought it's a scam. Except turned out it's legit, as proven by all the github code and working software.

Litecoin dev Charlie tweeted about Blocknet BTC to LTC atomic swaps.

Just wait until the user friendly interface is launched, right now it's command line and tricky to configure... reminds me of early Monero in terms of they focused on tech first and making it easier to use second.
It is a scam! Developers posting two year old pics of UI saying they are recent progress and saying that the main guy is an architect who takes the work of others and slaps it together
2,5 years old scam? Grin You just trolled you self Cheesy
June 01, 2017, 05:29:15 PM
I remember people used to call this project a scam and suddenly they all went quiet when Blocknet started doing trustless atomic swaps cross blockchain. I wonder what the next "scam" accusation will be once the user interface is released  Grin
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
June 01, 2017, 05:28:54 PM
FUDing = buy!
June 01, 2017, 04:42:57 PM
Well Waves market cap is almost $300 million compared to Blocknet of $10 million or something. And Waves doesn't have a truly decentralised trading platform, it's a colored coin approach done before by Bitshares. Blocknet does true cross chain atomic transfers.

The only reason why it's so cheap is because the project suffered an EPIC FUD beatdown post ICO and people mistakenly thought it's a scam. Except turned out it's legit, as proven by all the github code and working software.

Just wait until the user friendly interface is launched, right now it's command line and tricky to configure... reminds me of early Monero in terms of they focused on tech first and making it easier to use second.
It is a scam! Developers posting two year old pics of UI saying they are recent progress and saying that the main guy is an architect who takes the work of others and slaps it together
2,5 years old scam? Grin You just trolled you self Cheesy
June 01, 2017, 04:34:34 PM

June 01, 2017, 11:30:01 AM

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
June 01, 2017, 09:58:26 AM

BLOCKNET to the moon , 50 $ or 100 $  fake
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
June 01, 2017, 09:37:27 AM
Everyone is holding. Only 3.9 million blocks exist.  About to hit $18 million.  Only 95k on Bittrex left to buy.  I think people are trying to secure enough Block to run a node maybe?
Pages:
Jump to: