Pages:
Author

Topic: Blocknet. What's going on? - page 2. (Read 291 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 23, 2020, 07:06:08 PM
it is really difficult question
BLOCK holders will tell you that its a good idea to buy
im neutral about it so i can tell you that - its a gamble
you can earn huge amount of money and you can lose

i really dont feel comfortable to invest in this project more than 100$
but can't say not to invest because it really can make you lucky

Anything that related in altcoin is very similar as gamble caused by you are betting on the project itself whether it has a proper development progress or not. Im just feeling curious whether OP is affiliated with blocknet or not.
At least this coin still traded above the ico price and that makes this coin is worth to buy right now but with just a small money caused by it has small liquidity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 23, 2020, 06:48:42 PM
it is really difficult question
BLOCK holders will tell you that its a good idea to buy
im neutral about it so i can tell you that - its a gamble
you can earn huge amount of money and you can lose

i really dont feel comfortable to invest in this project more than 100$
but can't say not to invest because it really can make you lucky
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
January 23, 2020, 02:08:29 PM
Been following Blocknet for a while, (I know there is already a running thread about it, sorry), and the recent price move the past week is pretty crazy. 150%, expected a huge dump, but it seems like the buy pressure is still on-going. Been watching the order books, and have seen multiple 5k BLOCK orders appearing on the buy side.

This project is "old" from 2014, but they focus on decentralization mainly, which have been talked about over and over and over the past 6 months here and, on Reddit.
Everyone is sick and tired of centralization, but is THAT the reason why the price moved this much?
Their DEX is one thing, they've got first mover advantage on that, and their nodes will profit off of trading fees, but the most exciting part is their decentralized oracle network (XRouter), which is in beta at this stage. You can pull blockchain data from it through their Discord server, which is pretty cool...

Thoughts? Is it still a good buy, considering it's top was $55?
Pages:
Jump to: