Pages:
Author

Topic: BlockPioneers Twitter Campaign - [PIO]PioneerShares Promotion - CLOSED/FULL - page 4. (Read 5635 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
I also completed the form. Also done 2 retweets + personal tweet + CHIP coin address. Thank you very much and looking forward for the Beta testing. Wishing you success in all of your upcoming projects Cheesy

i'am already accepted right? also, i just want to know if it is ok if i will exceed the needed 2 retweet? i mean,m i want to retweet your daily post. i really want to help you on this project. i want to be part of this advertisement Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
getting more and more followers mate i think it already getting much attention and the project has been recognized can't wait to see how it will when the actual coin went to the market and start to be traded hope to see your success. good luck sir.

Thanks!

We still have ~120 slots open!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
getting more and more followers mate i think it already getting much attention and the project has been recognized can't wait to see how it will when the actual coin went to the market and start to be traded hope to see your success. good luck sir.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
all done,waiting for payment,thank you! Have a good day Smiley

payment will be send for the next week

---
btw, Followed, RT and Tweet.
thanks.

This is correct! Payment will be send on the 22nd.
On the 23rd, round two will start of the PioneerShares presale, where the accpeted currency is Chipcoin..

So you can A, become a part of the new project.. or B, exchange your CHIP on yobit.net

Thank you all for the great support! A lot of you have done much more then I asked for in the sign-up form.. Very kind!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Had a crazy day but had to check in and completed Twitter campaign. I have another twitter account with nearly 2k peeps in it as well, will do from there tomorrow but I don't have to claim bounty for both, in case there are others to fill up the 200 places.  Smiley Smiley.
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Very nice, about to reach 60 contenders for the Twitter campaign! Shocked

Wondering why people prefer Twitter campaigns over Signature campaigns.. You guys should check out the PIO Signature campaign as well, much more people are needed! Smiley
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Pages:
Jump to: