Pages:
Author

Topic: BLOCKS ARE FULL!!!! - page 7. (Read 4686 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
March 22, 2016, 12:05:42 PM
yeah blocks are full but the important thing is that the number of unconfirmed transactions are not high. it has been less than 2-3 thousands (and this morning surprisingly it was 800) and that is normal.

Unless there is another group of attackers spamming, this is going to be the same way, and i don't see any urge to change things.
Activity: 687
Merit: 269
March 22, 2016, 12:00:36 PM
If you are so scared why don't you sell Bitcoin?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 22, 2016, 11:57:10 AM
these developers are useless and most likely bribed by lobbyists tha capacity needs to be increased instead we have preteen coders proving their testosterone it makes me want to poomyself
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
March 22, 2016, 11:55:36 AM
You are more likely to lose your investment if the blocksize is increased now, and people switch to the Jurrasic Calssic - remember what happened to the dinosaurs when they became too big.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
March 22, 2016, 11:51:18 AM
Things are being done. Read Core and Classic roadmap in case you're wondering what's being done. We already have two proposals going. You are in the right of supporting bigger blocks, but adding videos and gifs is just ridiculous. Each thing in its place, and the blockchain is no place for funny videos, you can check YouTube for that. If you lose your investment, that's your issue, not anyone else's. I also find it odd that someone worried with its investment wants to bloat the blockchain further with things that do not contribute to Bitcoin in any way...
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 22, 2016, 11:47:48 AM
wot do we do now?

with all this bickering like 1st graders how will anything get done?? i propose bigger blocks becoz u can add things like video, music, gifs etc to the blockchain and it makes it more fun...

the segwitted will not accomodate 7 billion people stop mucking around and fix this before i lose my investment
Pages:
Jump to: