Pages:
Author

Topic: Blockstack - A New Internet for Decentralized Apps - page 2. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Big news!

Blockstack Token Sale Becomes the First SEC-Qualified Offering in U.S. History

https://blog.blockstack.org/blockstack-token-sale-sec-qualified/

Wow it's interesting . it's the first time to see this token approved by SEC as a legal token to raise funds . where can I buy it ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Big news!

Blockstack Token Sale Becomes the First SEC-Qualified Offering in U.S. History

https://blog.blockstack.org/blockstack-token-sale-sec-qualified/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Attention!

YOU MUST COMPLETE REGISTRATION TO BE ABLE TO REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER.
Although the planned offering of Stacks Tokens is not yet qualified by the SEC, you must register your voucher now and indicate how many tokens you anticipate purchasing so we can allocate the proper number of tokens to voucher holders. If you do not complete the registration process by the deadline, you may be unable to redeem your voucher.

Please complete the registration process set forth below by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on May 25, 2019.

Registration steps:

1. Navigate to sale.stackstoken.com
2. Create an account using the same name and email you used when registering for your voucher. If you have a CoinList account, you have the option of using your CoinList account for registration.
3. Indicate whether you are investing as an individual or through an investment entity, which must have the same name you used when registering for your voucher.
4. Complete the identity verification process.
5. Indicate the amount of Stacks Tokens you anticipate purchasing once the sale is qualified.
6. Enter your voucher number and upload the PDF of your voucher.

You must complete all of these steps to be able to redeem your voucher. Completion of the above steps will not complete your purchase of Stacks Tokens, and you are not obligated to purchase the amount of Stacks Tokens you indicate during your registration, or any Stacks Tokens at all. If you are interested in purchasing Stacks Tokens, you should review the publicly filed offering statement and the preliminary offering circular that is part of that offering statement at stackstoken.com. We will notify you once the SEC qualifies the token sale, at which time you will be required to complete additional steps if you wish to complete your purchase of Stacks Tokens.
Blockstack announced the Launch of the Stacks Genesis Block

The launch of the Stacks blockchain marks a new era for the Blockstack ecosystem:  it is custom designed for the Blockstack network with the goal of enabling developers to easily build decentralized apps that can scale. 
The hard fork is scheduled to occur on October 30th.
Blockstack presents App Mining program, an early-stage program that will help developers directly fuel the creation of apps people want on Blockstack.

Founders that build apps using Blockstack developer tools like Blockstack Auth get paid each month according to their rank. Ranking is administered by Blockstack PBC, App.co, and independent “App Reviewers”.
How ranking works.

If you're a developer that believes in decentralized values and protecting your users, and you need more funds for your efforts, we invite you to register for App Mining. More details on eligibility, payouts, and more can be found in the FAQ or at app.co/mining.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
The project has a good idea, I will wait to register to participate at the same time I will also participate in investment in good degree! We hope Dev will share more information for members.
Activity: 9
Can I do to participate in this project? because really it's so wonderful I am happy with the goals that it set out I believe there will be a lot of contributors to the project.
Activity: 69
Surely every project has shortcomings and advantages, what are the shortcomings and advantages of this Blockstack project?
Activity: 75
I think this project is very good. I like this project. I'm sure this project has a bright future so the project will work.
Activity: 98
I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential! I am confident that the company has a great future and great prospects
Blockstack presented an updated website, more focused on the technical audience

more details on the blog: https://blockstack.org/blog/our-new-developer-first-blockstack-org/
Blockstack + ShapeShift: $50,000 for a Universal Wallet

- We are excited to announce the next Signature Fund Bounty: $50,000 to the individual or team to build a universal wallet on Blockstack using the ShapeShift API.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/signature-bounties-shapeshift-build-a-universal-wallet-registration-45482098180?aff=emaillist

Hi! When will the winner(s) be announced?
Asking because we entered, but will be working for a while on 3rd party support for Blockstack & Shapeshift in the Internet of Coins wallet.

Head on over to App.co to try the Universal Wallet App Finalists
Blockstack, in partnership with ShapeShift, put out a $50,000 challenge to developers around the world to create a Universal Wallet where users hold or add their favorite cryptocurrency and exchange into any token they want, all from within a wallet they privately own.
We gave teams two months to build and were impressed with the results!
The finalists are all open source and are listed in the wallet category on App.co. Note that they are all in alpha and were created in a short period of time, so you may experience a hiccup or two.
Hope you enjoy!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Blockstack + ShapeShift: $50,000 for a Universal Wallet

- We are excited to announce the next Signature Fund Bounty: $50,000 to the individual or team to build a universal wallet on Blockstack using the ShapeShift API.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/signature-bounties-shapeshift-build-a-universal-wallet-registration-45482098180?aff=emaillist

Hi! When will the winner(s) be announced?
Asking because we entered, but will be working for a while on 3rd party support for Blockstack & Shapeshift in the Internet of Coins wallet.
Blockstack launches DApp Store 

- We believe it is critical to drive everyday users to dapps that are ready for widespread adoption. That’s why today, we’re announcing the first ecosystem-wide universal DApp Store. The Dapp Store is a discovery tool for decentralized apps built on Blockstack, Ethereum, EOS, IPFS, Steem, and more. It is launching with over 150 dapps for everything from gaming to finance, and we expect more to surface every day.

- Currently, dapps are accessed through a myriad of different channels, creating a bottleneck for people wanting to discover the best of what the decentralized Internet has to offer. The Dapp Store will help users discover apps from a convenient place and gives developers an outlet to feature their dapps to potential new users.

- We’re excited to hear about your favorite dapps and support creators and users alike with this effort. You can find more details about The Dapp Store, including what qualifies as a decentralized app, where we intend to take the platform with the community, and more in our blog post announcement.

I am glad to meet you here, Mike.

Hi Khomyak! I'm glad to see you too, join!  Smiley
A Million Dollar Request for Social Networks

- No single entity should have unilateral say over how 2 billion people connect and communicate. We believe the future of social networking should look like a constellation of compatible social networks, that emphasize privacy and security and put the user first.

- That’s why Blockstack Public Benefit Corporation has committed $1M to funding decentralized social networks. Starting today, we’re taking applications from developers committed to restoring control and freedom to users.

- There are virtually no limitations on the types of networks we’re looking for or audiences they should serve. You could build an uncensorable microblog, or enforce community curated blocklists. We’re looking for teams or people to show the possibilities of freedom and choice on the Internet.

Pages:
Jump to: