Pages:
Author

Topic: BLOCKv - The foundation of the Virtual Goods Economy|Signature campaign [PAUSED] - page 2. (Read 6746 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 108
User: sofi@
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 164
Address: 32AdxxfQR3FzhCVCPXSy7w34PgHHShnogk

Hi woshib just in case the campaign will continue for the second week I'd like to be part of it. I'll wear the signature and wait for your approval.thanks!
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Payment for first week sent, transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/f2941e6601f9d98009f002f2a9c7998b8c3a895eea2f519fb06bbef85d5f95c2
Please wait until I confirm that BLOCKv campaign will run for a second week, you can remove your signature, but you will not be included in next week.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk username: Sumaiya55
Current post count: 79 (80 with this)
Bitcoin address: 1PyqyFze4Wo1298e8y9fTcL31GaPxu4xSo

Thanks.

Re-applying for 2nd week.
Activity: 84
Bitcointalk name: acmagbanua21
Current post count: 31
Bitcoin Address:  35y7StDpmv8zndppPfkYQzynGQrQP97u6M

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk username:Matteo.b
Current post count:35
Bitcoin address:31r9DwGk62swHi8Vrfqa9MmNDUbfaeYAWy
Activity: 308
Bitcointalk username: felipe04
Current post count: 40
Bitcoin address: already in campaign
Edit:
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
Bitcointalk username: silent17
Current post count: 72
Bitcoin address: 3PczRkvqCExvgZ6a47o3Q9zQnwNb95AdQ8

Please include me on the List
Activity: 367
I want to try my chance, too
My bitcointalk username: kaysersozee
Current post count : 45
Bitcoin address: 1BznXAWmXgiNgc2QPRypZF6MtZU6GGhDM1

If you accept me, it will my first signiture. Please let me know
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Username: nicemikee
Current Post Count: 45
BTC Address: 3ELmVaRZqhBdRhBATMWVyNdTFX4ruLnM3X

Activity: 190
Hi, Can I apply now for the next week's campaign, dont know if posting application is still open or not.  It would be my first campaign, but would like to join and I am also having a faucet rotator with more than 550 registered users and around 400+ daily unique visits and more than 1400 daily visits to my site, some of them often checks my posts and that might be plus point if you consider that.  If you think I should apply for this campaign then just give a reply and I will change my signature and avatar and will apply.
Activity: 210
Hi sir Woshib,

I would like to reserve a spot for junior member if it gets free on the next payday,I expect to rank up by then.

I really hope to get accepted,cheers!
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
Sir. Why all the signature campaign didn't provide the opportunity for newbie I think they need to give some opportunities for newbies, that way newbie earn some amount of money. Thanks to all the signature campaign owner and manager..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
@Woshib, Seeing there are people with worst post quality than me, i assume you owe me an explanation on why you have rejected me and not them.
To join the campaign, you must follow what is mentionned in "How to enroll" part, you have not added the signature in your profile.

I didn't change the signature because i have been in a campaign for last ten days, and tomorrow is the payday for that. If i remove the signature now, i may don't get paid, and i thought i would discuss that with you in PM if you accept me in the campaign. If you wouldn't have agreed for wearing the signature after a few hours, i may have removed it after discussing this with the manager of my current campaign.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
@Woshib, Seeing there are people with worst post quality than me, i assume you owe me an explanation on why you have rejected me and not them.
To join the campaign, you must follow what is mentionned in "How to enroll" part, you have not added the signature in your profile.
yes you must follow the rules why they feel better i think if you are not accepted then find  another.i am also rejected and i also really dont know the reason. but i am not quetioning anymore.maybe there is a  problem.if theres no place for us here.i think there is another way .theres a lot of campign.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Campaign is now full, please do not post anymore to apply, accepted members are in spreadsheet.
For the others, you can still try to reapply for next week as there is not a lot of spots.
Activity: 818
Merit: 1003
Spreadsheet is almost full and I really doubt anyone posting now will have any to get in
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Bitcointalk username:sameer dadarwal
Current post count:60
Bitcoin address:3QRbQNvi3NVD1RfsZNaUrqyNom6ntH5oKR
Activity: 280
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
Bitcointalk username: kafeelniazi
Current post count: 111
Bitcoin address: 1GV7e3j5EWajptpMwsXsrJD8WdCKpHYiBQ

hi Woshib! i hope i will be selected. i like your management that is why i keep looking for the campaign which are manage by you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: