Pages:
Author

Topic: BLOCKWAGE ⭐️MASTERNODES⭐️ FREELANCING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ✅ AIRDROP ✅ - page 2. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The has  project is very high  potential for success. I hope that investors like it and will give many great opportunities to get rich.
Best of luck for team!
Activity: 17
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
Activity: 24
BWG a new currency with many new features that attracts from extremely large investors they have an extremely sequential organization system that shows the professional people join together to find opportunities for only me
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Been keeping my eye on Blockwage, and it looks good so far. Just the start of something good!
I know in the future it will hold up well. The community is also really nice as well!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
BLOCKWAGE is the solution to all these surviving problems in the charity industry
this project will succeed.

Can you please explain why this project would be the answer from the long-running problems in the charity industry?
Thought that this project are for freelancers, not for charity organizations.
Seems that you are posting in the wrong thread?

Activity: 303
Merit: 16
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
Wow what an exciting day for Blockwage! We have been listed on Masternodes.online and we are now available on Crypto Hash Tank!

CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- Auto-Reinvestment available
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

https://www.cryptohashtank.com/masternodes/BWG

Why CHT? they been hack few week back.

Are you confident that CHT is now safe to use for your community members?

CHT has been back on track and the operation is back to normal, they return the lost coin of their community members. many members are still in trusted with the CHT service, i have a few coins there, gladly it is safe.

they are listed in Zolex, but there is a small amount of trade, looking forward to be listed in another exchange, well the team are very fast in listing on their partnership service, just want to see how the team will work on their platform to be implemented, many projects are like this but not succeed, the development team will work hard to pursue the succeed of the project.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Wow what an exciting day for Blockwage! We have been listed on Masternodes.online and we are now available on Crypto Hash Tank!

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

Why CHT? they been hack few week back.

Are you confident that CHT is now safe to use for your community members?
Activity: 7

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Where is the Whitepaper of Blockwage?
Have the team finished the Whitepaper for Blockwage before its launch?
Investors don't interest in projects that start without WhitePapers.

I need more details from the Blockwage's roadmap.
Thank you.

Whitepaper is coming Q3 2019.
What details would you like?

How do you even make an ANN of a project that has no white paper, website or team?
Why the hurry?
These are the things that make a project look serious and not worthy of investors' money and time.

I understand what you are saying and we may have jumped the gun we are just excited to start community building!

Q3? Wow! We are still on Q1, what'll you utilize to amuse and appeal people of your project while they don't have any materials to read and gauge?

I also see on the roadmap that you'll have exchange prior to the WP? I always thought it was a bit reversed?
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
I want to see a working platform, then it will be possible to judge the future of this coin, now everything is somehow vague. Developers need to work hard to achieve success.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
POS coin for freelancers, it's certainly not new, but I think there are prospects. Yes, and the exchange should be add another.
Activity: 180
Merit: 17
Very interesting new project. I'll keep an eye on that. To the exchange has anyone tried to otpravlyat coins?
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
The exchange is immediately good, but there is no trading on it. A normal exchange is planned, where the normal trading will take place.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Thank you.

based on the roadmap their whitepaper are scheduled to release by Q3 of 2019.

I don't think investors read whitepaper at all Cheesy but it should be a basic thing, the dev should consider before launching their project.

Any team information behind the project?
BWG is now available for trading on ZOLEX

Thank you.

Whitepaper is coming Q3 2019.
What details would you like?

How do you even make an ANN of a project that has no white paper, website or team?
Why the hurry?
These are the things that make a project look serious and not worthy of investors' money and time.

I understand what you are saying and we may have jumped the gun we are just excited to start community building!
Pages:
Jump to: