Pages:
Author

Topic: 📖 BLOCKXS.COM - CRYPTO WEBSITE DIRECTORY - page 2. (Read 579 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 100
BLOCKXS.COM
November 20, 2023, 08:31:14 AM
We just added LUCKYBIRD in our gambling section.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
November 07, 2023, 05:12:37 PM
Hey there Stakefast! This site seems pretty interesting.  I am definitely going to keep an eye on how it develops going forward.  The one thing I am not totally crazy about though is how all the links initially point to your own tracking url before redirecting me to the actual site and  I get why you set it up like that, but I just dont love it since I cannot see the real url when I hover over the links.  Makes me wonder if there might be another way for you to keep track of clicks that does not hide the true destination url from us. 

By the way, I noticed a small mistake: It should be "BOT.SEUNTJIE", not "BOTSETUNJIE".

Anyway, cool idea overall! Ill be curious to see where you take this.
BLOCKXS.COM
November 07, 2023, 01:38:57 PM
Great project you working on @Stakefast, just bookmarked this to my crypto folder  Cool

Just a quick one, I see you have added X to the socials category is that suppose to be there.. and secondly if Bitcointalk is here, could you add Altcointalk>>>>> https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php being a crypto site(Altcoin dedicated)

Thank you so much  Smiley yes its intentionally on socials, since its a social media platform.

Looks great. Bookmarked.
Would it be possible for you to add just a little info about the website when we hover over it? It would be a helpful feature for those who are not familiar with those sites.
Also enlarge the scroll bar a bit 'cause, at first glance, I personally didn't notice it and that there are more websites within each category.  Grin

Thats a great recommendation, I will try to update the website the next few months and add this, maybe if you hover over a site it will be flipping like a block and shows you some basic info

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
November 05, 2023, 10:23:31 PM
Looks great. Bookmarked.
Would it be possible for you to add just a little info about the website when we hover over it? It would be a helpful feature for those who are not familiar with those sites.
Also enlarge the scroll bar a bit 'cause, at first glance, I personally didn't notice it and that there are more websites within each category.  Grin
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
November 05, 2023, 01:45:54 PM
Great project you working on @Stakefast, just bookmarked this to my crypto folder  Cool

Just a quick one, I see you have added X to the socials category is that suppose to be there.. and secondly if Bitcointalk is here, could you add Altcointalk>>>>> https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php being a crypto site(Altcoin dedicated)
BLOCKXS.COM
November 01, 2023, 07:52:39 AM
@Stakefast
I didn't expect to see another crypto directory "from you" and since I prefer using the other one over this, I'm wondering if you're planning to halt Bitpr0's operations in order to focus on this one instead.

Hey thanks for your comment.

I am still updating bitpr0, but butpr0 its a multiple people project. As only 2/3 of people only work for it anymore, I choosed to create a new directory for myself which I will work more on it.
Also Blockxs lists websites that bitpr0 doesnt have a category for.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 01, 2023, 05:33:41 AM
@Stakefast
I didn't expect to see another crypto directory "from you" and since I prefer using the other one over this, I'm wondering if you're planning to halt Bitpr0's operations in order to focus on this one instead.
BLOCKXS.COM
October 28, 2023, 09:05:03 PM

CRYPTO WEBSITE DIRECTORY

X Airdrop Leaderboard just started!

Connect Wallet on https://Blockxs.com
Earn Golden Coins 🪙
Receive X Airdrop ⛱️

I'M FILLING THIS WEBSITE DAILY, I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED
LET ME KNOW OF ANY SITES TO ADD
Pages: