Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloodbath sale! - page 2. (Read 313 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
May 11, 2018, 10:18:37 AM
I too prefer NEO between the 2.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 11, 2018, 10:03:50 AM
OK in this recent blood bath.. would you buy NEO or Cardano? and please do not suggest other alts just interested in these two
I vote for neo as the graph looks better for long run, i already have several buy order for that and i hope that they got filled while the market correct itself. Mind you i don't hate cardano either, i just think neo is better right now based on the ta which i've done.
Activity: 139
Merit: 6
May 11, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
NEO is a great project, but it seems too centralized. I look for truly decentralized projects that may be more resilient against market shocks and manipulation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 08:49:01 AM
OK in this recent blood bath.. would you buy NEO or Cardano? and please do not suggest other alts just interested in these two

Both are very strong based project coin.ADA is a block chain protocol aiming to improve smart contracts and decentralised apps in a scalable and cheap way.Flaws which are found in ETH would be rectified in ADA project.Currently ADA is undervalued and its project would be fully matured in coming 3 years,so its price is very low at present invest in it and hold it for coming 2-3 years if you wanna get higher ROI.

NEO is another strong Chinese based project coin.Its developers have extensive experience in block chain.NEO has very fast transactions and profitable staking protocol even when its wallet is offline.Many new ICO are being conducted on NEO platform.Currently NEO is undervalued and its project will be fully matured in coming 2-3 years,invest in it and hold it and when its price touch to moon sell it.In coming future NEO would be comparable to ETH.

Both are outstanding coins and investment in both of these coins and hold it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 08:32:17 AM
I believe that with alt coins you can make more money faster than bitcoin thats why..
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 11, 2018, 08:25:38 AM
Bitcoin is on sale now @$8,500

But since you are not interested with other coins why you don't want to go 50/50 too?

ICX (Icon)
He said that he's not interested with other alts.

Both are good coin so if you don't want 50/50. Neo 60 and Cardano (ADA) 40.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 08:22:10 AM
yes you are right this is a huge discount because bitcoin and coin prices have decreased in price, and now is a very good moment to buy coin that down to more than 10%, take advantage of moments like this to buy as much as you can.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 11, 2018, 08:11:50 AM
yep i think there is just a Little bit bit of fud coming from Korea so the cryptos are going red. But ist anice opportunity to fill your bags and use this friday as "black friday" and buy your favorite altcoins
May 11, 2018, 08:11:43 AM
argh decisions decisions!!! I dont want to go 50/50

Why not? Diversifying is a pretty good strategy at times Smiley

Because I already diversified in other alts and already have NEO and ADA so I just want to strengthen one of the two

Both are good despite the bend being more towards neo. I think you should not choose between the two.

what do you suggest?
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
May 11, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

Because I already diversified in other alts and already have NEO and ADA so I just want to strengthen one of the two

Both are good despite the bend being more towards neo. I think you should not choose between the two.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 11, 2018, 07:55:07 AM
I like NEO but I have a feeling CARDANO has a lot more leg room to grow and that's where you might be able to make the multipliers on. I am also thinking of putting a bit more into ADA as well. I am just waiting a day or two, to see if we will sink deeper into the sh8t or we will go up a little bit more. I am going to check the markets every hour then decide form here what to do and what to buy more of. I don't have any NEO right now but I am hodling a bag of ADA lol.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
May 11, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

Yes, we are seeing the latest drop. I was waiting for this to happen for few days now.
Neo seems to be a good buy, the price is relatively low and most likely will drop more in coming days.
May 11, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 07:39:06 AM

I think both are good projects, but I would say NEO is very cheap now and they have already a working product and ICO's on the platform. But Cardano is a good long term investment too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

From the 2, I like more NEO.

I like NEO as well and it's probably better coin for holding/long term than Cardano too.
May 11, 2018, 07:31:52 AM
10x for the input guys
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 11, 2018, 06:22:44 AM
Neo has a good platform,has a good team ang great future,but i thing I prefer cardano because Neo relies on Chinese governments actions..if the chinese make good statements the it will pump,if not then nothing will happen,while cardano standing on kts own,and just relying on investors
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 11, 2018, 06:19:34 AM
For now is ICX (Icon) holding very strong and that is because the announcement who they have made today. The Chain ID who they have announced is very promising. In this article have they written more information about it: https://medium.com/helloiconworld/chain-id-the-worlds-first-blockchain-joint-authentication-service-95f2a743512f
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
May 11, 2018, 06:07:31 AM
Despite your submission, NEO to me has futuristic opportunity of returns over Cardano and there is no how I can for ever choose Cardano over NEO since everyone has wright to his choice.
Though the information sought with respect to Cardano Management Team Vocational Skills Training and all that seemingly looks impressive and encouraging but we never can tell the Actual level of the two later in future.

I personally have an interest in these two coins, well, they are both have a potential when you say investing while in a bloodbath. I just prefer to choose them both because they are all good potential coin and having different characteristics whether it is bad or good but indeed it is profitable in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: