Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloomberg Intelligence: the price of bitcoin could fall to $ 900 - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Who declared this guy an expert on bitcoins? Did he previously predict that the price would reach $20,000? Cryptocurrency analysts are a dime a dozen these days.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13

The strategist for commodities of the analytical division of Bloomberg Intelligence Mike McGlone believes that the probability of a 90% drop in bitcoine prices in the conditions of uncontrolled supply growth in the market is quite high.

90% drop will take a lot of time to take place even if this is true. Now, I think prices are already stabilized as we have seen it moving in $7000-$8000 range for last 2 months. I do not think there is any reason for Bitcoin to drop to that level in any time recently.
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
i think he only study this year trend he didnt look the history of bitcoin that every fall of bitcoin it bounce back really he needs more research about bitcoin lets say he expert in reading the chart but thats not mean hes right about bitcoin because bitcoin is unpredictable and unstoppable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

I personally do not know anything about this person. so I asked here. I myself think that bitcoin will gradually increase the volume of capitalization, the rate will be more stable and eventually it will replace the money of phiath.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2

The strategist for commodities of the analytical division of Bloomberg Intelligence Mike McGlone believes that the probability of a 90% drop in bitcoine prices in the conditions of uncontrolled supply growth in the market is quite high.

"I've been studying this topic for a long time and the more research I do, the more I tend to bearish. All this is very similar to the Internet company of the late 90's, "McGlone emphasized.

Who is this McGlone, who then considers him an expert?

anyone can say anything and be an expert these days
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

"I've been studying this topic for a long time and the more research I do, the more I tend to bearish. All this is very similar to the Internet company of the late 90's, "McGlone emphasized.

Yeah, and monkeys can fly out of McGlone's ass too. 

"conditions of uncontrolled supply growth" - this proves his understanding of Bitcoin is ZERO
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Mc Glone how !!! wait the end of 2018 and will see hpw your face will be when btc will hit the 40.000.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
I hope that will not happen. Many investors will lose profit if that happens. If the Bloomberg Intelligence's proof is legit it might the downfall of the bitcoin. But remember Bitcoin is unpredictable so it might not happen.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: