Pages:
Author

Topic: Bloomberg report Bull run - page 3. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
April 24, 2020, 12:19:51 PM
I also look to see the bull run. From indication so far, the cryptocurrency is doing good despite prediction of fall it has been more strong indication for bull. It has the possibility as covid-19 incident starts going down in Europe. Is time for buying more.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
April 24, 2020, 10:47:07 AM
We need more global media that is bullish with bitcoin, this would help to attract investors, and I appreciate what they are doing, whether the real is transparent or bias. If indeed there is a bull run this year, for sure the hype will continue to grow as many media firms will participate, just like the old days, bitcoin is all over the news.

I'm a little excited.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 24, 2020, 10:30:20 AM
Bloomberg has always been positive against bitcoin, I am starting to consider maybe the former mayor actually owns a lot of Bitcoin who knows, dude made all of his money thanks to selling a software to wall street, so I am not going to rule out them being financially aware of all the new things that are coming up, dude probably has a data collection that shows what is going up and down and getting interest or losing interest, all the financial information and data you could ever dream of just at the tip of his hands.

This means maybe when bitcoin started to get some attention dude might have bought a lot of it and told his people to pump up great news about bitcoin all the time so that the price would be affected greatly from the promotion Bloomberg gives it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
April 24, 2020, 10:28:29 AM
The strong upward movement in the market is really good to see, when the market went to its low before few days people were very upset and most probably many of them were in disappointment. However now there is a lot of hope on bullrun also the halving will once again impress everyone, some interesting updates are suppose to come in few days guys just hold and wait.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
April 24, 2020, 06:36:14 AM
People would actually believe what they watch in TV, well, hopefully we will see a bull run but I tell you, I am also ready if the price will dump.
Looking at the movement of bitcoin now, I can really tell that we are doing well, in fact, today, another small bullish run and hopefully it will start to step on $8,000 prior to the halving schedule.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
April 24, 2020, 06:10:59 AM
Hmm, I wouldn't say that it is a bull-run, the whole bitcoin is a safe haven narrative has obviously been crushed when the price suddenly goes down last March. Although I like the sentiments though, but usually this kind of reports just shows media are just riding popularity, this time bitcoin and doesn't really knows the whole crypto economics. Next time they see the price went on a downward spiral, they will go and bashed it, tit-for-tat. So don't get excited seeing this reports, just saying.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
April 24, 2020, 05:07:44 AM
The estimate was very positive, and perhaps the reason for such an evaluation is the views that the report tried to link directly between Bitcoin, gold, and stocks as the only way to speculate.

Bitcoin's relationship with gold is about
twice that of equities. Bitcoin's maturation process from
speculative appreciation toward a store-of-value mechanism
akin to gold should continue

Market capacity remains low and cannot be compared to gold. There are also many financial alternatives that can replace BITCOIN when stocks weaken.

COVID-19 pandemic is still not over, so it is wrong to rate the month like this.
Activity: 202
Merit: 30
forum.nem.io
April 24, 2020, 04:09:29 AM
https://data.bloomberglp.com/professional/sites/10/Bloomberg-Crypto-Outlook-April-2020.pdf

TLDR;

 Born From the Financial Crisis, Bitcoin Maturation Accelerating
 Stock-Market Shakeout Accelerates Bitcoin's Gold-Like Transition
 Bitcoin Futures Taming Bull Calf Toward Digital Version of Gold
 Bitcoin and Gold Showing Convergence With Endurance
 Covid-19 Supporting Bitcoin On-Chain Indicators, Dominance
 Covid-19 May Give Libra Life, Spur Fed's Digital Currency Spirit

"This year marks a key test for Bitcoin's transition toward a
quasi-currency like gold, and we expect it to pass. Unlike the
stock-market reset but similar to gold's, Bitcoin had its
shakeout, stabilizing the foundation amid unprecedented
global monetary stimulus and increasing adoption".
Pages:
Jump to: