Pages:
Author

Topic: BLUE NEXT ECASH NEXT NEO GOLD WILL GO TO THE MOON ON JANUARY 2018 - page 2. (Read 554 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Lets all unite for a better future
Sometimes scum can make u great profit, but good project can be dumped;) This is wild wild crypto world) I heard about lot of coins that they are scum but they made hundreds percents. If they are listed on big exchanges it can make u profit anyway)
In cryptoworld sometimes the whitepaper or whatever it is, is only use to cover up or to be said it has a purpose but most of the time cryptos purpose only are to be traded or hold to gain profit correct? That is the reality
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Sometimes scum can make u great profit, but good project can be dumped;) This is wild wild crypto world) I heard about lot of coins that they are scum but they made hundreds percents. If they are listed on big exchanges it can make u profit anyway)
its either watch and earn
or
watch and learn 😁

Catchy lines. Lol.

Seriously tho, these coins look like sketchy shitcoins to me. The first announcement they make (taken from their ANN thread) goes like this:

=== GREETINGS FROM BL0CK_PWN TEAM===
~   ALL YOUR CONTRACTS ARE BELONG TO US   ~

Is anyone actually buying into this?
Red flags everywhere. Caveat. Don't be so easily fooled by whatever hype this generates.

Even NEO GOLD reaches 500% increase from December 29, 2017?
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
its either watch and earn
or
watch and learn 😁

Catchy lines. Lol.

Seriously tho, these coins look like sketchy shitcoins to me. The first announcement they make (taken from their ANN thread) goes like this:

=== GREETINGS FROM BL0CK_PWN TEAM===
~   ALL YOUR CONTRACTS ARE BELONG TO US   ~

Is anyone actually buying into this?
Red flags everywhere. Caveat. Don't be so easily fooled by whatever hype this generates.
LOL, he's promoting some scam projects, never heard of them  Cheesy
For your information BLUE already reached $1.25 USD (44.61%), and next is NEO GOLD

I already buy 5000 BLUE last week when it's only $0.52,, and now it's more than doubled... I really loved it.. I hope BLUE will go to the moon ~
Let's be optimistic because others are so negative. Are you happy now? Wait also for NEO GOLD because BLUE and NEO GOLD are predicted to reach $1.00 this month
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
another etoken drama, but for blue I think it will be $1 more, maybe almost $2 if their wallet work smoothly.
IMO for Neogold Im a litlle bit sceptical about this token, did neogold has a product like blue wallet? take look back neogold it just like pump & dump token that doesnt have a clearly product.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For your information BLUE already reached $1.25 USD (44.61%), and next is NEO GOLD

I already buy 5000 BLUE last week when it's only $0.52,, and now it's more than doubled... I really loved it.. I hope BLUE will go to the moon ~
Activity: 180
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
As for me NEO GOLD have no chance. By the way, it's unstable and can attract only noobs. I can’t say much about BLUE.
Activity: 742
i think blue already reached 0.8$ but for neog its on 72 sats now..last 2-3 months ago it was flying to moon but it failed..  Grin
It is possible it could go to the moon by end of January because it would be the second full moon of the month and some of the investors who believes in some tradition or something like that believes these coins will pump by then. I’ll try to see if it really does and probably invest some for these two coins.
A good start for the year
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
It is possible it could go to the moon by end of January because it would be the second full moon of the month and some of the investors who believes in some tradition or something like that believes these coins will pump by then. I’ll try to see if it really does and probably invest some for these two coins.
I'll be watching for this Blue and this Neo Gold after this holiday season..I am so much excited and I feel so positive that this will strike after the end of year 2017..
I will also watch to see how far it will go as it seemed it is currently overbought. Neo gold is one of those new coin that do well last week and actually we may need a lot of push in other to pave ways for it to gets to the moon. We are having a lot of speculations currently and most of them seem in accurate and others is a sure bet. I think we only need to allow the future to proof most of this predictions.
Yes, a little bit risky but high reward when it reaches $1.00. Compare with other cryptos its not high risk, high rewards. I think moderate to low risk but high rewards. When it comes to NEO GOLD $0.01 is not that high risk if it reaches $1.00 thats 10,000% increase 😁
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I'll be watching for this Blue and this Neo Gold after this holiday season..I am so much excited and I feel so positive that this will strike after the end of year 2017..
I will also watch to see how far it will go as it seemed it is currently overbought. Neo gold is one of those new coin that do well last week and actually we may need a lot of push in other to pave ways for it to gets to the moon. We are having a lot of speculations currently and most of them seem in accurate and others is a sure bet. I think we only need to allow the future to proof most of this predictions.
I cant believe but it looks like this post can come to reality.

BLUE value as of this writing is $0.826795 USD (24.14%)

NEO GOLD value $0.013656 USD (13.89%)
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Is it a fork of NEO or what is that? Sounds interesting, maybe it is also at a better and more affordable price.

You mean NEO Gold? it's very far from that. NEO Gold is ERC20 Token. They use the name of NEO to attract noobs to invest this token.
It's just another bullshit token that created by scammer and then dump all of the pre mined token to the market, the story is same as the ebtc token while developers are sending hundreds thousands token and then dump it until it worth nothing. NEO is obviously scam token.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Is it a fork of NEO or what is that? Sounds interesting, maybe it is also at a better and more affordable price.

You mean NEO Gold? it's very far from that. NEO Gold is ERC20 Token. They use the name of NEO to attract noobs to invest this token.
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
Neo gold I do not know if it is scam, but I think the price will increase in the coming months ... I will sell my 672 xmrg to 1 $ each
Pages:
Jump to: