Pages:
Author

Topic: BlueCredit [BCT] - System [New Cryptocurrency] - page 3. (Read 783 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Hi, how would BlueCredits generate GreenCredits? and what happens to BlueCredits after GreenCredits is created?

BC greate daily the same amount in GC. The final parameters are not fix yet.
Nothing happens with the BC after this - have a look at NEO for example. You generate gas, but the NEO doesn't appear.

At least it will be a main wallet only generation of GC so if all BC owners hold their funds in their wallet, they generate daily 1.000.000.000 GC.

So in the beginning there is a supply generating phase - after the coin is used and known, all the transactions will burn coins and with the time there comes the point where more coins will burn than generate. This is how it regulates itself. If more coins get burned than generated, one GC would rise in value and the number if coins that goes to fee go down (cause less coins are more money at this moment).
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi, how would BlueCredits generate GreenCredits? and what happens to BlueCredits after GreenCredits is created?
Res
Hey all.

Since Bitcoin was around 100$, i was creating a concept for a coin that would fit all needs (imo) and i leave it over the years inside of my desk(top).
I see so many stupid and nonsens in the world of cryptos and i asked myself, why not take your concept and start to build it up and share it, maybe it opens some doors to realize it.

So i want share my coin, thats not created yet! First of all i would like to read some opinions and maybe some ideas and problem resolutions.
So feel free to contibute!

BlueCredit - System

The ECredit - System is divided in two related coins (good to compare with NEO or ETH).

1. BlueCredits (or HardCredits)
There is a total supply of 1.000.000.000 BC, no decimal places.
Generating GreenCredits, every 100k transactions the same amount (1BC generates 1 GC every 100k transactions).

2. GreenCredits (or SoftCredits)
No max. supply. Used as daily fast money and are required to send BlueCredits.

So BlueCredits generating GreenCredits like ETH or NEO gas. But in this case the "gas" is the actual money we use and BlueCredits are more an investment system that generates new money.

The transaction fee is determinated on 0.0001 % of any amount. 50% of the transaction fees goes to the miners that solve the transactions, the other 50% get burned! This is how the coin regulates itself.

Miners are only using their power to solve transactions - there is no rising difficulty or something else they need to solve. It's an eco friendly mining system. Every miner who solve a transaction get the 50% fees from it.

In this system investors could have a lot of interest in BlueCredits to hold cause they generating new supply. On the other hand the GreeCredit would be the payment methode for any time and any "money" transaction. It would regulate it self with the burning effect and could handle a stable finance system.

For any questions and ideas or even people who want to join this journey - write here your opinions or send me PMs.

This is just the first concept base. I need help. I'm looking for motivated coders helping to create this new Blockchain!

Join on Discord:
https://discord.gg/SydXtRu  
Pages:
Jump to: