Pages:
Author

Topic: [BMC] Blackmoon Platform for Tokenized Investment Funds - page 2. (Read 12617 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Dev's don't want to create they own thread here? Or maybe they just don't have enough time?
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
This $ 30,000,000.00 was able to reach the hard capt of the project or the same did not have soft and hard capt? And what was the value of the token to ICO?

$30M was a hard cap and the price was $1. Check more info about tokensale here - https://news.blackmooncrypto.com/blackmoon-crypto-successfully-completed-the-token-sale-91a74bc7fb2e
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
This $ 30,000,000.00 was able to reach the hard capt of the project or the same did not have soft and hard capt? And what was the value of the token to ICO?
sud
There is going to be AMA answered by Felipe from PR & Marketing of Blackmoon. You can ask questions on telegram channel.

Hey guys, we have some great news for you.
Earlier you were asking to connect with Blackmoon core team to deliver straight answers for lots of your questions we believe you have.
So, Felipe Lema Vorobey, Blackmoon PR & Marketing Director, is going to run an AMA session for you guys.
You are welcome to share any questions you would like to be answered in advance

Also BMC will be listed on Qryptos exchange on Feb 5th!

sud
Latest update from the team is available!

https://news.blackmooncrypto.com/blackmoon-crypto-monthly-digest-january-2018-a8382944c4bd

Few quick facts:
- Name Rebranding - Beginning from January, the name of our product as a service will no longer be called “Blackmoon Crypto” but just “Blackmoon”.
- BMC Holder Account dashboard - We are expecting a beta version to be ready by the end of February.
- Secondary Market Development (Fund tokens) - We are continuously looking for licensing foundation for secondary trading of Fund tokens.
- Looking into Belarus for potential legal structuring
- Community Survey results
- New legal partners
- Developments with Bank Representatives and Brokerage firms
- New Blackmoon Team members
- Plans for January and Events

https://news.blackmooncrypto.com/blackmoon-crypto-monthly-digest-january-2018-a8382944c4bd
sud
Message from CEO, Oleg Seydak from the official telegram channel: https://t.me/blackmooncrypto/104315

Hi all. Let me clarify. We do want to start the first fund in the first quarter. In current environment it looks we’ll be ready with documentation, structure and tech by March.
Originally we expected to start the alternative lending fund as the first one based on already existing foundation. But our discussions with institutional investors have shown that they are not interested to participate in illiquid investment products. And the alternative lending fund is an illiquid one.
That brought us to the understanding that we should build a structure which can be based on a very liquid and generally accepted underlining asset like an index fund.
It itself lead to building another corporate structure and prepare a different set of documents in cooperation with our legal advisors and fund administrator.
We’ll be giving you more details once major stages are accomplished.

As a bottom line - we’ll do our best to introduce the corporate structure and the first one-two underlining assets within a month and kick off the first fund by the end of March.

We’ll highlight all of that in our monthly report that is going to be published next week.

Our main objective is to launch the platform with assets that will satisfy demand from larger investors. And we have to keep flexibility and react on feed back that we receive from target customers base.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
BMC is up over 30% today  Grin

Must be the anticipation of the first fund release!

The best Token
Activity: 242
Merit: 110
BMC is up over 30% today  Grin

Must be the anticipation of the first fund release!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Also looking forward to the speech.
sud
What the reason of this post? Do you make it for some bounty rewars? If so just  give us the link on this bounty and we will doing such posts as well. As I know ICO was finished few months ago. Please clarify the reason of this activity

Read the first sentence in my OP. There is no bounty, this is just an unofficial BMC thread to discuss anything about this great project. Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
What the reason of this post? Do you make it for some bounty rewars? If so just  give us the link on this bounty and we will doing such posts as well. As I know ICO was finished few months ago. Please clarify the reason of this activity
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Dont miss Oleg's speech at BTC Miami

David Gonzalez | Blackmoon
Oleg’s speech is 19th of January between 11.30 am and 12pm.

Do you know if will there be live stream to watch?

I think so, since this speech should interest so many investors and the developers of the project, that is, publicizing the project
sud

Do you know if will there be live stream to watch?

Looking forward to this. I am sure it will attract a lot of outside interest.
Activity: 73

really excited about BMC! Great team, great project with great potential. Price seems to have done 100% in the last few days. i can only imagine what will happen when first fund is released (any day now) and listing on a major exchange. I could see BMC doing x10 in the short term very easily!
sud
We just hit 2$
2X ICO Price

Great run! Now we need to reach ICO price in ETH (it was 0,0033 ETH right?).
Activity: 73
We just hit 2$
2X ICO Price

sud
team

And what do these words mean: ... reserved team?

Was just reserving posts for the photos and more info. Look above! Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
team

And what do these words mean: ... reserved team?
Pages:
Jump to: