Pages:
Author

Topic: BMMO - BlockMiners Mining Operations - page 6. (Read 14584 times)

Activity: 667
Merit: 500
September 29, 2011, 03:02:11 PM
Monthly dividend this weekend!

September 27, 2011, 10:17:52 PM
Contrary to what nagle believes BMMO is just here to make an honest go at a bitcoin mining enterprise trading on the GLBSE.  No it might not be a multi-million dollar operation, but it's an honest venture and it is going to pay it's dividend as long as bitcoin mining returns a profit, which we believe is well into the future.  There may be it's ups and downs, but the creators of blockminers aren't in bitcoin for only this venture, and that will soon lend even more credibility to this operation.

Get em now while they're cheap.  Expected September dividend is .0172 per share, net our .003 fee for this month, that is a .0142 yield.  We are backing these shares by real mhashs.

teek
blockminers.com

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
September 26, 2011, 05:00:17 PM
OK, found "contract".

The "contract" contains a dead link to "http://www.blockminers.com/bylaws"

Since the parties to the contract are not defined:

In the Cloud

there is no contract. This matters, because this is an offer to deliver something at a future time. The buyer needs to know where to send the debt collectors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 26, 2011, 04:15:20 PM

Of course, the people behind this are trying to hide behind a domain anonymization service run by Enom, so they think they can just disappear. But there are ways to get through that anonymity. (If you need to do this, "WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE" is a Nevada corporation which is a front for Enom. D&B has contact information for that company.  If you file a lawsuit, name Enom as a co-defendant; they'll immediately cave and disclose the actual party behind the domain.)

We aren't here to rip anyone off, however, as stated in our asset contract (where?), we may suspend mining if it becomes unprofitable, for as long as we see fit to mitigate loss, or, indefinitely.

Then you are not committing to anything and your "contract" is worthless.

Where? On the GLBSE of course, any GLBSE user will know where, as the asset contract is what you are actually buying.  If GLBSE users think its worthless, they will price it accordingly.

"BMMO" isn't even listed on the GLBSE.

They are listed on the GLBSE adding to that page is seperate and its a link send from nefario.  Lots of companies are traded on the GLBSE aren't listed there.
legendary
September 26, 2011, 03:00:34 PM

Of course, the people behind this are trying to hide behind a domain anonymization service run by Enom, so they think they can just disappear. But there are ways to get through that anonymity. (If you need to do this, "WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE" is a Nevada corporation which is a front for Enom. D&B has contact information for that company.  If you file a lawsuit, name Enom as a co-defendant; they'll immediately cave and disclose the actual party behind the domain.)

We aren't here to rip anyone off, however, as stated in our asset contract (where?), we may suspend mining if it becomes unprofitable, for as long as we see fit to mitigate loss, or, indefinitely.

Where? On the GLBSE of course, any GLBSE user will know where, as the asset contract is what you are actually buying.  If GLBSE users think its worthless, they will price it accordingly.

"BMMO" isn't even listed on the GLBSE.
September 26, 2011, 01:38:50 PM

legendary
September 26, 2011, 12:32:20 PM

September 26, 2011, 10:57:19 AM

We aren't here to rip anyone off, however, as stated in our asset contract, we may suspend mining if it becomes unprofitable, for as long as we see fit to mitigate loss, or, indefinitely.

legendary
September 26, 2011, 01:39:55 AM
We issued shares representing 1 MH.  They are being sold on the free market.  These are not company ownership shares, they are a share of our mining capacity only.[/quote]

That raises some interesting issues. The seller is selling the right to receive a service without limit of time. In other words, you get the service forever.

They can't change those terms retroactively for people who've already bought. Since they haven't published terms, they're bound by their advertising.

Of course, the people behind this are trying to hide behind a domain anonymization service run by Enom, so they think they can just disappear. But there are ways to get through that anonymity. (If you need to do this, "WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE" is a Nevada corporation which is a front for Enom. D&B has contact information for that company.  If you file a lawsuit, name Enom as a co-defendant; they'll immediately cave and disclose the actual party behind the domain.)
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
September 25, 2011, 06:39:51 PM
its down for me too now.
September 25, 2011, 06:25:32 PM
hmmm glbse seems to be down at the moment.  getting several errors back.
its okay here.
September 25, 2011, 06:22:14 PM
yep thanks. typo fixed.
September 25, 2011, 06:20:42 PM
hmmm glbse seems to be down at the moment.  getting several errors back.
September 25, 2011, 06:19:24 PM
how would this be profitable for investors. please correct me if i am wrong, my math is not the best. at current difficulty 1mhash would give 0.02btc per month. current market ask price is 1.2 btc so it would take 6 months to return the initial investment.

Check your math:

1.2 btc / 0.02btc per month = 60 months = 5 years.

@nagle  market ask is .12 btc not 1.2 btc,  322i0n quoted the current ask wrong. 
legendary
September 25, 2011, 06:17:28 PM
how would this be profitable for investors. please correct me if i am wrong, my math is not the best. at current difficulty 1mhash would give 0.02btc per month. current market ask price is 1.2 btc so it would take 6 months to return the initial investment.

Check your math:

1.2 btc / 0.02btc per month = 60 months = 5 years.
September 25, 2011, 06:03:12 PM

assuming that 1mhash has no market value it would take 6+ months yes..
September 25, 2011, 05:54:32 PM

Ok cool.  Would you care to show any pics of your mining operation? I'd like to invest.

We will throw some pics on the website at some point.  Things are kind of segmented right now because we are in the process of moving our server room.  We share a server room with a couple other businesses in a building, but due to an anchor tenant requiring the space where the server room currently is, we are moving it.  So I have some miners at home temporarily as do other team members. The electrical / data for the new room should be done in about a week or so. When I go by the office tomorrow I could snap a picture of the pile of radeon boxes and a few miners if you want?  

teek

September 25, 2011, 05:50:54 PM

edit typo: current market ask price is 0.12btc

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 25, 2011, 05:34:15 PM
Did you issue all your shares at a certain price and have them sell out? or did you stack the share price going up? trying to figure out whats going on.

Hii Bitcoin Swami.  We issued shares representing 1 MH.  They are being sold on the free market.  These are not company ownership shares, they are a share of our mining capacity only. As we increase production or choose to sell a greater percentage of our mining capacity, we may issue more shares, thus representing more hashes.  We pay dividends monthly, which is the gross profit from mining minus our fee.  Fees are subject to change as costs change.  Right now we are selling some of our first few shares as a discount to drive some growth, but we will let the market set it's price from there.

teek

Ok cool.  Would you care to show any pics of your mining operation? I'd like to invest.
September 25, 2011, 03:36:30 PM
Did you issue all your shares at a certain price and have them sell out? or did you stack the share price going up? trying to figure out whats going on.

Hii Bitcoin Swami.  We issued shares representing 1 MH.  They are being sold on the free market.  These are not company ownership shares, they are a share of our mining capacity only. As we increase production or choose to sell a greater percentage of our mining capacity, we may issue more shares, thus representing more hashes.  We pay dividends monthly, which is the gross profit from mining minus our fee.  Fees are subject to change as costs change.  Right now we are selling some of our first few shares as a discount to drive some growth, but we will let the market set it's price from there.

teek

Pages:
Jump to: