Pages:
Author

Topic: |BnB| |Boats n' Bitches| |ICO & POS| |NEW ROADMAP!!| - page 3. (Read 18177 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
The roadmap is very honest from the dev. What he is going to use btc for his yacht rental. Good for him that so people give away their btc for it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Funny thread and all, so what's the incentive for buyers after ico ends?  Huh

Pump and dump special bro!

More like dump and dump special bro.

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.
This has the best roadmap, transparency, and core fundamental values that I have ever seen in an altcoin IPO.

Raginglikeaboss is my name -- welcome to me.

Party hard my friends and make sure you don't get too many sketchy miami illegals.  No need to break the law while Raging.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
ICO Closed, thanks everybody!!
Enjoy bitches and boats, you deserve them now.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
ICO Closed, thanks everybody!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
https://cryptoworld.io
i really like the roadmap  Smiley
Activity: 13
Highest volume on yobit seen until now. Open the Moet its celebration time!!
30 min left!!
Activity: 13
Just when you think you have seen it all  Cheesy I like the idea and love the fact how honest you are about what you want the funds to achieve, BnB the ICO is kicking ass and will get you most of the way to your goal, have you been buying your own coin I take it?

Of course mate
Activity: 241
Just when you think you have seen it all  Cheesy I like the idea and love the fact how honest you are about what you want the funds to achieve, BnB the ICO is kicking ass and will get you most of the way to your goal, have you been buying your own coin I take it?

OBVIOUSLY!
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
dev will give you good news alright. He will give you the news that you made him some coin quick

Don't be such a sour puss, its for bants and shit

believe me i meant that in such a lighthearted whimsical way
2 hr to our ICO ends, near 30 BTC sold...  Grin
Activity: 474
Merit: 263
dev will give you good news alright. He will give you the news that you made him some coin quick

Don't be such a sour puss, its for bants and shit

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Wow over 40btc had been sold this is marvelous,our world has a lot of generous people  Smiley  maybe next time we can create a coin called pmvc [pay my vacation coin]
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I love this shit its hilarious, Im thinking I'm going to make my own coin and we can merge this shit for a hella good time.

COKE & HOOKERS <----- basically already covered but you can never have enough hookers....... or COKE Grin
Funny thread and all, so what's the incentive for buyers after ico ends?  Huh

Pump and dump special bro!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Funny thread and all, so what's the incentive for buyers after ico ends?  Huh
Highest Investor gets a VIP spot on the party boat!
Pages:
Jump to: