Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB or ETH ? - page 7. (Read 2939 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 100
June 23, 2022, 01:32:53 PM
I personally like BNB, one of the reasons I like BNB is because its gass fee is very low. On the other hand Ethereum gass fee is very high.Those who transact tokens on the Ethereum network will easily understand.Although both are top 2 altcoins on the market, both have great potential.These are very good coins and have long term investment value. Now it would be better to invest both to take advantage of this beer market.Because they are both good coins from which good profit can be expected. The stability of these coins is very good and they will never die.
Activity: 1122
June 23, 2022, 01:22:24 PM
Now a days, I want to buy bnb, also trade bnb and used to withdraw bnb. Because, bnb gives us many advantages. Previously, I always support eth because of it's popularity. Though it has a good popularity, it takes withdrawal fee more than I think .
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
June 23, 2022, 08:22:22 AM
Actually we can indeed rely on both coins for the future, so at the moment I do hold both coins and at the moment we can see a decline in all coins is happening so with a fairly low value then buying some bnb or ethereum is the right choice because the project does have a good future, for now, there are indeed many investors who are already in the project because they believe that they will definitely get big profits.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 23, 2022, 06:59:35 AM
The two have distinct advantages and there are a variety of variables to compare between ETH and BNB. However, in terms of transfer fees, I choose BNB because the transfer fees are cheaper, so it is more efficient.
this isn't talking about fees but about investment, meaning if ethereum has cheaper fees then you prefer ethereum? right? don't look from one point of view but look at the potential of the coin

In my opinion, transfer fees are a very important argument! If the fees on the Ethereum platform had not jumped so brutally, the BSC would never have reached the level it is at. I'm not saying Ethereum is the best, but PoS can change the balance of power in the crypto market a lot.

practically speaking you are very right. The fees in Eth network are insane compared to other blockchains. Smallholders and airdroppers usually get stuck
and some just prefer not using the network and switch to BSC ,Tron and Matic
If we try to compare the network, whether it's Binance Smartchain with ETH or whatever, actually each network has its own advantages and disadvantages,
and indeed in this case ETH has more expensive transaction fees than Binance Smartchain

One of the advantage that Binance has in terms of system, the low-cost transaction can attract developers to create new asset

also traders and holders will choose BSC chain to transact instead of using the ETH network. We don't know the reason for each developer

to use different chain but investment wise, BNB and ETH still have a much better chance to provide decent amount of benefits.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
June 23, 2022, 06:50:36 AM
What's your ultimate choice? Or both?  Smiley
The final choice is to have both of these coins in your portfolio. Because many projects are tied to these blockchains. And it's not just that. They have proven their potential not only with time, but also with the interest of the community as a whole.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
June 23, 2022, 06:41:05 AM
The two have distinct advantages and there are a variety of variables to compare between ETH and BNB. However, in terms of transfer fees, I choose BNB because the transfer fees are cheaper, so it is more efficient.
this isn't talking about fees but about investment, meaning if ethereum has cheaper fees then you prefer ethereum? right? don't look from one point of view but look at the potential of the coin

In my opinion, transfer fees are a very important argument! If the fees on the Ethereum platform had not jumped so brutally, the BSC would never have reached the level it is at. I'm not saying Ethereum is the best, but PoS can change the balance of power in the crypto market a lot.

practically speaking you are very right. The fees in Eth network are insane compared to other blockchains. Smallholders and airdroppers usually get stuck
If we try to compare the network, whether it's Binance Smartchain with ETH or whatever, actually each network has its own advantages and disadvantages,
and indeed in this case ETH has more expensive transaction fees than Binance Smartchain
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
June 23, 2022, 06:08:16 AM
BNB remains the best choice of investment for a long time holders as its potentials are yet to be fully attained. There are possibilities of BNB is folding its current price in 5 to 10 folds in just few years when Bitcoin has the next halving. The probability of ethereum doing same is just next to zero.
Activity: 1260
June 22, 2022, 02:31:27 AM
Although ETH and BNB looks similar, they have different way to be mined.
ETH have Proof of Work and BNB i think is Proof of Stake, need to become validator to receive the block reward.
If we see the network fee, of course we will choose BNB than ETH. It would be different if ETH could reduce the transaction fee more.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
June 21, 2022, 11:33:30 AM

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
June 21, 2022, 01:02:02 AM
What's your ultimate choice?

I Think Ethereum will likely be the winner. ETH has an immediate focus on smart contracts, which are quickly trending in today's world. By combining a digital currency like ETH with a contract execution system like a blockchain, it may very well become the blockchain to rule all blockchains ETH also has a wider range of potential use cases going forward
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
June 21, 2022, 12:30:50 AM
It's too late to invest in ETH.  If you want to get maximum profit then I think it would be best if you invest in BNB.  But I will invest in who owns BTC.  In the current market, the price of BTC has come down a lot.  Now, if you want to invest in BTC, you can get maximum profit.  I will discuss this form why we use Alt Coin with BNB and ETH.  I will invest more in BNB than ETH because there is no fee to invest in BNB.  Well, it looks better than Ethereum. BNB and Bitcoin are two good mediums if you want to invest.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
June 20, 2022, 05:43:23 PM

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
June 20, 2022, 04:11:52 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 48
June 20, 2022, 04:04:39 PM
Activity: 360
June 20, 2022, 02:37:31 PM
Nothing can stay over top of the other in the crypto market forever. Right now, some might agree that ETH is better than BNB with the upcoming PoS. While some might reason that BNB can have a stronger price increase over time compared to ETH. I say you buy both of them and depend on your goal of long term, short term split % of them accordingly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 288
June 20, 2022, 12:37:47 PM
Binance Coin (BNB) and Ethereum (ETH) both are best at Thier position. Ethereum has huge community as well.as old deeth holder so you can buy and hold it for long term investment because Ethereum is long term game player while Binance is best for short term through which you can earn passive profit.
So It will be good for you to invest in Ethereum and Binance Coin rather than investing in shit and fake coins
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
June 15, 2022, 07:31:50 AM
What's your ultimate choice? Or both?  Smiley
After hearing about Lumina1 and Candle Chain, I am no longer interested in buying BNB or Ethereum. Both of these chains are engineered to host metaverses and that is where the industry is headed, and the next hype cycle.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 15, 2022, 04:59:24 AM
I prefer binance smart chain to ethreum. Ethreum has a delay in network confirmations and making transactions with Ethreum, the last time I had to withdraw ethreum from a mining app it took almost 3 days for it to move from the mining app to my wallet. First i thought all coin behave like that till I tried making transactions with BNB then I found out that there was no too much delay and there was no waste of time during the period of my transactions with BNB.
I really prefer binance smart chain to Ethreum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 143
Active 24/7
June 15, 2022, 02:48:49 AM
BNB and ETH are currently in a serious dip currently and I think now is the right time to bagged these coins. I preferred BNB because it has a higher chance of making a bullish run back to it's ATH than ETH. BNB was at $677 as of last year while ETH was $4k, now the both Coin has dipped but some trader thinks their bullish and bearish movement is as a result of Bitcoin Rise and fall value. BNB price is currently $211 and while ETH sits at a price of $1k, the bearish Season is here again and holders should try to eliminate FUD this present time.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 15, 2022, 02:07:58 AM
I think, the both coins are good in long term investment but I will make binance my choice because of the low gas fees compared to ethereum gas fees that is too high for investors to make a good profit from crypto market. Now that the price of binance has dropped down low, it will be favourable for people to use this opportunity to buy more of binance and hold for better future to come because binance price is preparing to go higher for those that prepared well to have something good to earn from their long term investment.

Considering also the actual or the current value of BNB, in terms of investment, it's cheaper to own a single coin.

Though everything remains with how you conceptualized your investment, either you go long or you'll
choose to do some scalping and manage to earn from the market fluctuations. Not easy but doable
if you are always monitoring the situation.
Pages:
Jump to: