Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB quickly rose to $32.60 and rose more than 3% in 2 hours - page 4. (Read 697 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I wasn't too surprised because BNB is known to be a potential coin and I have no doubt about its increase. It might just be a small pump but seeing how it moved in just a few hours only shows how it could rise even higher in the coming days.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
BNB is a great coin but it started to make me worry.

It is growing without making any correction. And we all saw before, pumps without corrections end with a huge dump.
Sometimes, TA is not correct with cryptocurrencies. A lot of Projects abandon ETH to participate in Binance DEX is the reason push BNBs price goes up.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
3% rise in two hours is nothing new here and keep watching it might hit upto 6 or 7% in the next 24 hours and after that there will be dump again in my analysis becuase that is how the market movement was for the ladt 96 hours,hopefully it will coninue to move i the sideways.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
BNB is a great coin but it started to make me worry.

It is growing without making any correction. And we all saw before, pumps without corrections end with a huge dump.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
If after 5 years, TNB shrinks, the total amount is only 3 billion, and the MiaoA platform is getting more and more issuers. The TNB is becoming more and more deflated, the price can be imagined, and it is worth investing in the long-term.
I'm not surprised about BNB cause it has full support from the company, regarding TNB I'm not sure and better long term investing in DOGE than TNB the value is now right around 38 sats and doge can up 120 sats I know like that. Wink
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
According to the "World of the World" monitoring, BNB quickly rose, up to 32.60 US dollars, more than 3% within 2 hours. BNB currency is now quoted at $32.60, up 4.39% in 24 hours.

If after 5 years, TNB shrinks, the total amount is only 3 billion, and the MiaoA platform is getting more and more issuers. The TNB is becoming more and more deflated, the price can be imagined, and it is worth investing in the long-term.

I think this coin is just a pump because binance coin is a coin that doesn't have use case in real world. Therefore I don't really see the need to hold it for long term. I will advise that once you make your profit from it just try and take the profit. My judgement.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
According to the "World of the World" monitoring, BNB quickly rose, up to 32.60 US dollars, more than 3% within 2 hours. BNB currency is now quoted at $32.60, up 4.39% in 24 hours.

Pages:
Jump to: