Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB review this week - page 3. (Read 864 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
May 21, 2019, 07:17:56 PM
it might be upside down, I mean, maybe the one who will experience the first pump is bitcoin, not BNB because usually like that, the first bitcoin then the other coins follow
that's just my prediction based on the usual patterns experienced by the market so it might be missed because the BNB sometimes does come out of the flow
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
May 21, 2019, 07:01:04 PM
BNB and BTC are the coins that are currently attracting and potentials. BNB is currently in focus for price recovery due to decreased. I like BNB coins and currently, I have some BNB. This coin is able to grow when BTC is declining. And there's the thing that makes me have BNB and with the current price increase I have the advantage.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
May 21, 2019, 06:59:30 PM
They will held harmony IEO and we are know binance launchpad rule for whos want buy their IEO that why BNB also raising and have good price. CZ really amazing. This is the reason why BNB raising
- Binance Chain Migrations!
- Binance DEX launched on Binance Chain
- Credit card payments on Binance App
- New partnerships
And many more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
May 21, 2019, 06:48:08 PM

BNB has recovered successfully from the hacking attack and that shows the high confidence and trust of the users to the Binance exchange. We can expect from BNB to perform well in the future, much above the market average.

BNB is back around 400k Satoshi, and with a new all-time high of $31, I think the price of BNB will continue to grow in both Fiat dollars and bitcoins value in the rest of 2019
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
May 21, 2019, 06:47:56 PM
Binance coin has risen to a great extent and i am very happy with how CZ and his team are putting things in place to give BNB  real value. This week it nearly touche $33 and i know when the bull run sets in it could be over $50.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 21, 2019, 06:44:16 PM
I'm not surprised that bnb token hits 29$ yesterday and I'm expecting more ,if bitcoin hits 20000$ again I bet bnb will be over 200$ per one ,its left for investors to start making a wise choice now before its too late

The question is are buying right now? I already own some BNB and if it reach $200 i would be far more grateful since it will be a life changing growth. X10 of my initial spend would be a great return of investment. But the main question now is when will bitcoin hit $20K USD once again Cheesy
I decided to buy the BNB two days ago, and I will sell it when it costs more than $ 35. No need to wait for bitcoin to be priced at $ 20k. Because it is likely that the BNB will continue to grow well. The BNB has seen good growth lately, and I have noticed that it continues to improve. For now it has reached around the price of $ 31, so I don't think it takes a long time to reach the price we expect. Waiting optimistically, will be the best choice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 21, 2019, 06:14:44 PM

BNB has recovered successfully from the hacking attack and that shows the high confidence and trust of the users to the Binance exchange. We can expect from BNB to perform well in the future, much above the market average.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
May 21, 2019, 06:02:24 PM
I just read somewhere that margin trade would be available on binance soon. Does this mean we get to trade BNB with margin? That would mean a lot.
Most people would think enabling margin on a token isn’t good. But that’s what give a token what it needs for value stability and a whole lot more. That’s if you understand the importance of margin trading.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 21, 2019, 05:51:16 PM
Who would have thought that the BNB would continue its ascent to the summit, and even so quickly. It seemed to me that it would forever cost around $ 20. It is a pity that I sold all my BNB so early and left nothing in stock.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 21, 2019, 04:34:05 PM
Recently I read an article about BNB price shoot up after their hack so definitely there won't be any problem for the bnb holders as of now but you can consider about holding it or not since it is also one of the token.
Honestly, I'm pretty impressed by the increasing price of Binance Coin (BNB) recently. I have no idea why the price jump that high, even after hack, it affects nothing but a pump for it. There is no big news about them (as far as i know) and this is absolutely a sign of how great the team is.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
May 21, 2019, 04:21:28 PM
I definitely think that BNB is a long-term growth prospect since the project is a top exchange with a large trading volume and in light of the latest news we can see a positive growth trend of the token, which speaks of its demand and I expect to see it by $ 50 by the end of next month.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
May 21, 2019, 01:33:04 PM
Binance next week will definitely pump bnb strong flying. I am swing trade between these two coins.
1. Aim now: increase the amount of coin bnb as much as possible
2. After CZ pumps bnb, change to the target of increasing BTC

Can't choose to raise both coins, energize yourself and hit your hands.

Specific examples: currently holding btc, bnb ladles at about 28200 sats, then selling at 31900 sats.

Bells are ringing for Harmony this time. And the price of BNB is starting to rise again ... I think we'll be talking about $ 100 in near future.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 21, 2019, 12:21:53 PM
Binance next week will definitely pump bnb strong flying. I am swing trade between these two coins.
1. Aim now: increase the amount of coin bnb as much as possible
2. After CZ pumps bnb, change to the target of increasing BTC

Can't choose to raise both coins, energize yourself and hit your hands.

Specific examples: currently holding btc, bnb ladles at about 28200 sats, then selling at 31900 sats.

Recently I read an article about BNB price shoot up after their hack so definitely there won't be any problem for the bnb holders as of now but you can consider about holding it or not since it is also one of the token.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
May 21, 2019, 11:55:23 AM
I'm not surprised that bnb token hits 29$ yesterday and I'm expecting more ,if bitcoin hits 20000$ again I bet bnb will be over 200$ per one ,its left for investors to start making a wise choice now before its too late

The question is are buying right now? I already own some BNB and if it reach $200 i would be far more grateful since it will be a life changing growth. X10 of my initial spend would be a great return of investment. But the main question now is when will bitcoin hit $20K USD once again Cheesy
bitcoin will hit $20k or even create new all time high after halving on 2020.but truely we hope it could happen faster then we the prediction.speciall for binance token, i am sure this year its price will rise more than.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 21, 2019, 10:49:09 AM

There's always the right time, oh well that presumptions will happen in the near future, we can see all this positive growth and more investors interest, binance can go that far as bitcoin will bring it up when the strong bull run approach to this market and bring profits to all investors who trusted their money to this industry, it's needs to have more patience and more positive views on what future will delivers to our investment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
May 21, 2019, 10:43:54 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
May 20, 2019, 03:05:12 AM
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
May 20, 2019, 02:55:12 AM
BNB is extremely strong these days. You know, I bet on short position, but as a result BNB showed new ATH and it is so bad for me. Can't imagine, just 3 month ago BNB was about 6$.
We should fill our bags with BNB

Some speculators are saying that BNB could reach $100 - $200 when another bull run kicks in. Buying now is really a good move and everyone should hold atleast 5-10BNB for future investment. I already stopped joining IEO vai their launchpad and just keeping and Holding my BNB.
I think it has become natural for binance coins to reach a price of $100 because I see this binary exchange place has a very large platform in the world of cryptocurrency so I'm sure that target can be achieved easily.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
May 19, 2019, 11:51:12 PM
BNB is extremely strong these days. You know, I bet on short position, but as a result BNB showed new ATH and it is so bad for me. Can't imagine, just 3 month ago BNB was about 6$.

Some speculators are saying that BNB could reach $100 - $200 when another bull run kicks in. Buying now is really a good move and everyone should hold atleast 5-10BNB for future investment. I already stopped joining IEO vai their launchpad and just keeping and Holding my BNB.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
May 15, 2019, 06:40:35 PM
Pages:
Jump to: