Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB Time...... - page 3. (Read 837 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 13, 2020, 10:46:13 AM
BNB movement steps are increasing from time to time so that it is very good to be used as a short and long term investment, for now BNB is in the top 10 coins right now.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
July 12, 2020, 04:49:08 PM
If there is one coin that has a strong fundamentals backing it up, it is Binance tokens. BNB is reaching the level of Ethereum and Bitcoin now that it should be part of your main portfolio. The coming Binance chain is going to be great fr the price coupled with the coming token burn and possibly IEO announcement in coming days
BNB is a coin that does have strong fundamental backing it since the team that owns it now acquired alot of big crypto related business which i believe BNB will also be include in the future to fuel those business but if that is not apply in the future then BNB is just like others crypto own by exchange site.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 12, 2020, 04:23:36 PM
If there is one coin that has a strong fundamentals backing it up, it is Binance tokens. BNB is reaching the level of Ethereum and Bitcoin now that it should be part of your main portfolio. The coming Binance chain is going to be great fr the price coupled with the coming token burn and possibly IEO announcement in coming days
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
July 12, 2020, 03:20:19 PM
whether BNB will reach new all time high again ?, this coin is indeed very promising for investors,
I can't imagine if Binance has a big event again the price of BNB will go to moon  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
July 12, 2020, 02:08:57 PM
bnb is quite a contender for altcoins.. it never fails to those who are holding this coin. as the exchange itself never fails that user.. from security to trading volume of the listed coins, and a top exchange in the coinmarket cap.. everyday users are increasing also. hoping to see more spike for the price as this coin has a big potential
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
July 12, 2020, 09:36:23 AM
The increase that happened with BNB caused by bitcoin. The price of BNB is going down again straight with the condition of bitcoin market. BNB is very suitable to be long term investment for the investors and i didn't think the traders will be using it to trade everydey especially the volatility became even less.
BNB's volatility in the market is still high. at this time what is happening may BNB traders are getting a good profit. look at the BNB chart on the market, then you will start to be interested in the fast trading that occurs.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 12, 2020, 08:52:54 AM
BNB price movements have increased dramatically over time, and Binance is one of the largest exchanges supporting BNB where investors are very confident to invest the largest amount into BNB.

The business itself attracts investors to ride with rise, this an open chance for everyone who wanted to invest with
this coin, it's a good alternative while you are into this market, if you can spend time reading and following news and
trends. You can start sorting and picking the right timing to invest and keeps trying to figure whether to go long or
just simply ride and grab if you already getting benefits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 12, 2020, 08:44:17 AM
BNB price movements have increased dramatically over time, and Binance is one of the largest exchanges supporting BNB where investors are very confident to invest the largest amount into BNB.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
July 12, 2020, 08:33:52 AM
It will increase together with the top altcoins. If the bullrun occur much better for us because we can witness another event to take profit.
the altcoin market does look better now. an easy situation for profit. many opportunities to be taken. BNB experienced a pretty good increase this week. very profitable for investors and traders. but I'm sure this situation will improve even better.
The increase that happened with BNB caused by bitcoin. The price of BNB is going down again straight with the condition of bitcoin market. BNB is very suitable to be long term investment for the investors and i didn't think the traders will be using it to trade everydey especially the volatility became even less.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 12, 2020, 07:40:23 AM
to analyze a coin I'm still a beginner, but BNB is a very good coin to use as a long-term investment now, and more and more investors are interested in getting it.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 12, 2020, 02:43:38 AM
BNB has been my favorite investment for the past two years, and since holding this coin, I have made more than 300% profit from this coin. Besides, I was fortunate to participate in a number of large IEO at Binance because most of the projects here attracted a lot of participants and required to use BNB. This makes the coin very good value, and I predict in the next few years the coin will reach $50 soon.
BNB will continue to decrease its supply in a certain period. when that happens but IEO in binance continues to be done then more and more people are looking for BNB. of course it is a good strategy for long-term investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 11, 2020, 11:05:21 PM
2019 has been a year for BNB, for now BNB is still in accumulation,
so even though BNB has a big event, I think a reasonable increase will occur
BNB has been my favorite investment for the past two years, and since holding this coin, I have made more than 300% profit from this coin. Besides, I was fortunate to participate in a number of large IEO at Binance because most of the projects here attracted a lot of participants and required to use BNB. This makes the coin very good value, and I predict in the next few years the coin will reach $50 soon.
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 11, 2020, 09:09:50 PM
It will increase together with the top altcoins. If the bullrun occur much better for us because we can witness another event to take profit.
the altcoin market does look better now. an easy situation for profit. many opportunities to be taken. BNB experienced a pretty good increase this week. very profitable for investors and traders. but I'm sure this situation will improve even better.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
July 11, 2020, 07:34:41 PM
No doubt BNB is indeed a profitable coin, I also managed to take profit from BNB. I have sold the BNB that I have at the current price.
I bought BNB at the price of $ 9.3 when in March 2020. I suggest if it's already profit sell it, don't be greedy. Because according to
my analysis BNB prices are now at $ 17.66 already high. It is likely to experience correction soon, if you still believe BNB can rise
even higher in the near future, please hold it. But don't forget to use stop-loss, because BNB movements like other altcoins are quite
volatile.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
July 11, 2020, 05:42:14 PM
This is good for bnb holders, the slow increase of the price just shows that its a worth investment. It cant drop further because of the exchange where it was created and use as utility token.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
July 11, 2020, 05:30:16 PM
BNB has always been one of the best altcoins in this market, and it has great hype. If anyone has experience, I believe they can make a profit from it every day. I am just a holder and BNB is the top altcoin in my portfolio
That is right BNB is really one of the best altcoins, which is really trusted by most investors. No doubt BNB has a great potential to bring huge success to BNB holders in the future. I'm fond of investing in top altcoins, BNB is also including in my lists, l think if someone wants to make good profit from own investment, he should collect some BNB. But no doubt BNB is the best for long term investing, l think the price of BNB will increase till the end of the year.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
July 11, 2020, 03:49:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1303
July 11, 2020, 11:35:02 AM

That will happen if we finally enter into a new bull market even there’s no new IEO. Holding BNB for months now and I’m satisfied with the result of it, I mean its worth buying during the last bear trend and now we finally see the breakout a good chance to create a new ATH.

BNB is very good project, they help many people during this time (even before of course) and they continue to explore the world. I have no doubt about the future of BNB, keep aiming high!

yes BNB also seems to me a serious project, usually serious exchange coins are a great deal
for example, with Kucoin KCS you pay the rates and get a discount - not to mention that a percentage of the income is divided among the owners of KCS! (kcs mean KuCoin Share)
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
July 11, 2020, 10:54:29 AM
If Binance can bring more new IEOs in the near future, I believe BNB's price will soon go up and be able to surpass ATH. You can invest in it short term or long term depending on your preference. And for me, I chose to invest in this altcoin because there is so much potential for future growth
That will happen if we finally enter into a new bull market even there’s no new IEO. Holding BNB for months now and I’m satisfied with the result of it, I mean its worth buying during the last bear trend and now we finally see the breakout a good chance to create a new ATH.

BNB is very good project, they help many people during this time (even before of course) and they continue to explore the world. I have no doubt about the future of BNB, keep aiming high!
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
July 11, 2020, 10:37:16 AM
BNB has always been one of the best altcoins in this market, and it has great hype. If anyone has experience, I believe they can make a profit from it every day. I am just a holder and BNB is the top altcoin in my portfolio

One good decision that I had taken early with BNB was that like btc which I sold it initially on the price movement and realised later that it should not have being done. Realizing this mistake, I continue holding BNB coin as had bought it for an investment very early. Continue holding good coins is the key and this is how you will build a good portfolio for yourself.
Most people choose to buy BNB for the sake of this coin is too much, and there will be many investors here like to buy BNB to have the opportunity to participate in an IEO project at Binance. I am also one of them because I like to invest in new projects because the opportunity for me to make a profit is very high. In addition, holding BNB can help me reduce transaction fees or participate in lending programs to earn more passive income.
Pages:
Jump to: