Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB VS Eth - Invest in ETH since BNB is centralized - page 6. (Read 1007 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
ETH is the best altcoin, no doubt. I can't say if BNB is trying to compete it but it does do the same thing as ETH.

But, I have ETH and none for BNB.

ETH 2.0 will pump it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
I have BNB's but not that much.
Mostly used for expense in trading fees.

But Ethereum? I had been working my ass before to accumulate more.
I just stopped recently because of the pandemic and bills are coming back to normal again.
I think it was $280 (July) when I last bought some. I am already at good profits but since 2.0 is near I might hold a little longer.
Although I might not really recommend buying now, it's pretty risky at a high price.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
You are comparing two different things, because this is a blockchain and the second is different from the first, and the reasons for using them are completely different from the other.

Binance's currency (BNB) is intended to obtain sufficient funding for that platform and reduce fees when using it. Therefore, increasing its price will not be beneficial to the user because he will have to pay more fees.

ETH is decentralized and there is a certain capacity for the market, which means that its price may rise to record levels in the future.
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
Both will be dumping soon, you will see  Grin

I'm definitely NOT saying that people should invest in BNB, but.. Less centralized =/= a better investment.

In the world of apps, there's no doubt that centralized platforms simply works A LOT better in general due to the UX problem despite how much people would want Ethereum to succeed.

With that said, I ain't investing in either. Bitcoin is the only crypto project that's actually decentralized.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
I'm definitely NOT saying that people should invest in BNB, but.. Less centralized =/= a better investment.

In the world of apps, there's no doubt that centralized platforms simply works A LOT better in general due to the UX problem despite how much people would want Ethereum to succeed.

With that said, I ain't investing in either. Bitcoin is the only crypto project that's actually decentralized.
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
BNB VS Eth - Invest in ETH since BNB is centralized

Eth is soon launching its version 2.0 but the fact is that that many blockchains are based in ETH, ETH is open source and less centralized despite the fact that binance has a working product (its centralized exchange) and its lending and dex platform. While the deFi will make the ETH bigger as you need ETH to lend the deFi tokens. So it is time to make your investment in ETH instead of buying BNB tokens which may fail anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: