Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB vs WRX - page 4. (Read 1326 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
May 10, 2020, 07:51:12 PM
I heard Binance already acquired the WazirX, so, WazirX is another product from Binance like the CMC!  WazirX has good potential to be a top 50 altcoin, India has a huge population and a large number of people involve in crypto! Though my expectation is not high like you but Wazirx price can hit 1-3$ easily in the next bull run!
That's correct, they have announce that in their official website.

Binance Acquires India’s Leading Digital Asset Platform WazirX to Launch Multiple Fiat-to-Crypto Gateways

So this exchange could be successful like Binance but not as successful as Binance as it has been Binance that is their trade name.
We might see it grow in the future, so at this point, maybe those who believe on its future might start accumulating now.

So there's no competition here as it is under in one wing. And I only heard WazirX because of this thread, so I don't think they can compete the BNB's popularity anytime soon. Most crypto users are familiar with BNB but not WRX, even though the population in India is big, yet, we are talking the global crypto community here. So right now, there's no reason to make a comparison between the two.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
May 10, 2020, 07:07:50 PM
BNB is a remarkable token of its development, this cannot be separated from the hard work of the developer team so that BNB is in high demand
in the market. It is proven now that the price of BNB is already high compared to when it first appeared. And I'm sure WRX tokens will follow
traces of BNB tokens. Moreover, the crypto community in India is so large, this will make WRX tokens have high demand. Right now the price of
WRX tokens has decreased by 9%, hence the chance we can buy WRX tokens at cheap prices. Don't miss this opportunity, or you will regret it.
Because I'm sure the WRX token will rise again after bitcoin halving occurs.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 10, 2020, 06:16:42 PM
I heard Binance already acquired the WazirX, so, WazirX is another product from Binance like the CMC!  WazirX has good potential to be a top 50 altcoin, India has a huge population and a large number of people involve in crypto! Though my expectation is not high like you but Wazirx price can hit 1-3$ easily in the next bull run!
That's correct, they have announce that in their official website.

Binance Acquires India’s Leading Digital Asset Platform WazirX to Launch Multiple Fiat-to-Crypto Gateways

So this exchange could be successful like Binance but not as successful as Binance as it has been Binance that is their trade name.
We might see it grow in the future, so at this point, maybe those who believe on its future might start accumulating now.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
May 10, 2020, 06:03:24 PM
I heard Binance already acquired the WazirX, so, WazirX is another product from Binance like the CMC!  WazirX has good potential to be a top 50 altcoin, India has a huge population and a large number of people involve in crypto! Though my expectation is not high like you but Wazirx price can hit 1-3$ easily in the next bull run!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
May 10, 2020, 12:46:51 PM
Right now,
BNB is trading around $17.05 (0.0017 BTC)
WRX is trading around $0.14  (0.000014 BTC)

I believe WRX could be the next boat for the people who had missed out the BNB on its early days, what are your thoughts?
If you compared the price, you can see a huge difference but that is expected as binance bnb coin already gained their position and reputation on the international sector. Every traders out there loves Binance and thats a fact and we all agree that they are the top exchange for everyone. If someone says a project might list to binance, see the excitement of people who owns that project.

While wazirx is a new project and focuses on expanding their market to India, this will served also as stepping stone for them to reach even Binance accomolishment. Also being backed up by one of the best exchange is a privilege to them. So I can see a birght future for wazirX project.

Actually wazirx is not a new project compared to finance. Both the company established on 2017. During 2018-2019 RBI banned Indian citizens to transact directly to crypto coin from the bank their bank account. At that time Zebpay was the most popular platform for the Indians but after the RBI ban it almost stopped it services.  But at that time wazirx came up with a solution of P2p transaction which was legal at that time.So it continues to became populer in India.  On Nov 2019 they accounted that Wazirx has been acquired by binance https://medium.com/wazirx/the-next-phase-of-wazirx-begins-part-1-aae88578779d .
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 10, 2020, 02:40:16 AM
Wazrix is hosted through Binance ecosystem, also they try to implement likes binance, in wazrix exchange 50% less trading fees which was Binance marketing strategy. Binance hits in the world, but wazrix is very new platform so it’s hard to find comparison. Wazrix is still represented as a local exchange.             
It will take time for this project to surpass Binance but to be safe, I don't want to think that it will happen.
In terms of investment, both are good investment but I'll always be more aggressive with holding BNB coin than WRX.

At the current price of BNB, I can still see that there's still plenty of room to grow, BNB going to $100 is not even impossible or unlikely to happen.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
May 10, 2020, 02:18:43 AM
Well wrx is a new coin, I think this coin has potential in the long run, it could be like binance coin. Maybe wrx will reach $1 this year this is good investment for me.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 09, 2020, 01:18:22 PM
Wazrix is hosted through Binance ecosystem, also they try to implement likes binance, in wazrix exchange 50% less trading fees which was Binance marketing strategy. Binance hits in the world, but wazrix is very new platform so it’s hard to find comparison. Wazrix is still represented as a local exchange.             
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
May 09, 2020, 12:37:03 PM
Complaining BNB with WRX for me is too far, in terms of price and reputation BNB has won a landslide victory. It took time for WRX to reach that point.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
May 09, 2020, 11:15:15 AM
Wazirx is a new project, and Binance is an old project, and Binance is on an outstanding performance, we know Binance is a big project, and WazirX is still building. of course I would choose Binance  Wink
Binance is undisputed, it is the leading exchange and a very good investment project. We are looking at the potential of the Wazirx project, is it the second Binance?
WazirX is not the second Binance, he is just an ordinary local exchange just like any other exchange, which is special from him only because it was acquired by binance
That's what we should be concerned about. This exchange was acquired by Binance and runs it. Certainly Binance will do everything for this exchange to grow in India, and I believe it will quickly become the second Binance.
With the marketing experienced by binance group this project will perform well from the place they've targeted to excel, knowing how binance understand the business and how they will do the very best to offer interesting features in attracting more people to use this platform. Expect that this project will be known since binance is behind it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
https://primedao.eth.link/#/
May 09, 2020, 10:57:33 AM
Wazirx is a new project, and Binance is an old project, and Binance is on an outstanding performance, we know Binance is a big project, and WazirX is still building. of course I would choose Binance  Wink
Binance is undisputed, it is the leading exchange and a very good investment project. We are looking at the potential of the Wazirx project, is it the second Binance?
WazirX is not the second Binance, he is just an ordinary local exchange just like any other exchange, which is special from him only because it was acquired by binance
That's what we should be concerned about. This exchange was acquired by Binance and runs it. Certainly Binance will do everything for this exchange to grow in India, and I believe it will quickly become the second Binance.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
May 09, 2020, 04:06:46 AM
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 09, 2020, 02:52:36 AM
WRX is a very tempting project for sure, I belief it can live up to BNB standard but my advice is to only invest what you can afford to lose just in case if things don't go and planned, this is crypto space where nothing is certain
I don't really find Warizx attractive. Although people in India are very crowded, the majority of people participating in the crypto market are always trading through Binance or other big exchanges, it is not prohibited at many exchanges.
so exchange in India has no effect on our markets much. I think CZ will take advantage of the law in India to create a cash and crypto exchange. The volume there will definitely be huge and they'll make a lot of money too. In addition, to develop larger projects, they had Binance exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
May 09, 2020, 01:23:40 AM
For those investors out there then it isnt bad to consider to add up this project into their port.Just like on what i have did back in the past
when binance was just starting up or a small one until one day they become bigger.
Have you invested on Binance at the time they were just starting? What price did you happened to buy bnb tokens? Im afraid something like this would also happened to wazirX but the only problem is the exchange is suited for indians unlike Binance that launched globally. Im also thinking to get some cause we will never know right? No one foreseen how Binance end up like a giant now, so probably many people also regret not buying it while its very cheap before.

But there's always a chance once dip comes again.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 08, 2020, 11:30:23 PM
No more competition by wazirx consider about this news https://support.wazirx.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039273693-WazirX-Gets-Successfully-Acquired-By-Binance

That means both binance and wazir in the same ecosystem. it's very strange to make a comparison between two tokens that running on the same companies.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
May 08, 2020, 08:49:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
May 08, 2020, 06:56:24 PM
Right now,
BNB is trading around $17.05 (0.0017 BTC)
WRX is trading around $0.14  (0.000014 BTC)

I believe WRX could be the next boat for the people who had missed out the BNB on its early days, what are your thoughts?
If you compared the price, you can see a huge difference but that is expected as binance bnb coin already gained their position and reputation on the international sector. Every traders out there loves Binance and thats a fact and we all agree that they are the top exchange for everyone. If someone says a project might list to binance, see the excitement of people who owns that project.

While wazirx is a new project and focuses on expanding their market to India, this will served also as stepping stone for them to reach even Binance accomolishment. Also being backed up by one of the best exchange is a privilege to them. So I can see a birght future for wazirX project.
Time would tell if they would able to reach out that point and all would vary if they would do sort some of things like on what Binance did when they are just starting.
I havent checked out Wazirx somehow but this one made up some noise recently.I cant tell in talks of potential but lets see on how they would perform.
For those investors out there then it isnt bad to consider to add up this project into their port.Just like on what i have did back in the past
when binance was just starting up or a small one until one day they become bigger.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
May 08, 2020, 03:08:47 PM
Im still go to the binance because I really like the projects of this coin and that is popular because of the binance crypto exchange.
Binance will not only will go hundreds value it is thousands value for me so compared to the WRX the bnb is more potential and good to buy Im not saying you buy it because Im suggesting my own thinking that base on my research.
When compared in terms of price it is certainly very different because BNB has increased sharply every year meaning that Binance is able to provide updates even on other projects as well.
But for Wazirx they are famous after collaborating with binance so that many investors believe in this project and now Wazirx is still expanding for more development like BNB but I am sure Wazirx is able to make changes in the future because their procession is good enough now but not for the compare with Binance it will feel very far.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
May 08, 2020, 12:48:50 PM
WRX is a very tempting project for sure, I belief it can live up to BNB standard but my advice is to only invest what you can afford to lose just in case if things don't go and planned, this is crypto space where nothing is certain
It's tempting for real despite its newly launched, there's already a lot of volume that attracts investors and traders.
But, my strategy today is not go with this kind of projects. I'd rather stick to Binance and other common altcoins.
maybe they are working for advertisement and other kind of promotion  that's why they increase the daily volume.

Even the project has the same method way of other project  like thmhe success of binance doesn't  mean they will also be successful.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
Catalog Websites
May 08, 2020, 11:05:50 AM
It's tempting for real despite its newly launched, there's already a lot of volume that attracts investors and traders.
But, my strategy today is not go with this kind of projects. I'd rather stick to Binance and other common altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: