Pages:
Author

Topic: BNB will remain valuable for a long time - page 3. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
Binance coin has grown tremendously over the paste few months with Ethereum gas fee rising, bnb stepped in as an alternative fro carry out all the necessary transactions, and no doubt it has become much popular right now, with bsc becoming a breeding ground for all new projects now, I think it has become the new Ethereum in town, the rate of projects growing on ETH blockchain has slowed down I believe its due to high gas fees and scalability issues, while bsc tends to solve this at the moment, I think bsc will remain valuable for a long time without any doubt.

A project recieved support when there's usages that gained interest from both investors and traders,

BNB showcase it's usages and now gathering more trust from the community, taking step to another

level of competitionsm not just an intrument for investment but also provides a good chain for developers

to maximize the usagaes of BSC with a much lower fees.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
BNB solves the issue people are currently facing with eth which is transaction speed and more especially gas fee for moving funds. And more especially, binance earning credibility within the past few months is also very vital to the growth of the value of BNB

I couldn't have agreed with you more.

This is a transaction I made 6 days ago because I wanted to send some eth to a wallet i will be moving other coins from and the transaction has been pending for the past 6 days.

Transaction fee of 0.001 = $3+ is not enough not get a transaction through and we are thinking if this is not resolve BNB will not over throw the Ether network? it certainly will because like you said, transactions are fast and fees are low which is one of the things investors crave in a network.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Binance coin has grown tremendously over the paste few months with Ethereum gas fee rising, bnb stepped in as an alternative fro carry out all the necessary transactions, and no doubt it has become much popular right now, with bsc becoming a breeding ground for all new projects now, I think it has become the new Ethereum in town, the rate of projects growing on ETH blockchain has slowed down I believe its due to high gas fees and scalability issues, while bsc tends to solve this at the moment, I think bsc will remain valuable for a long time without any doubt.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
Many people are familiar with BNB, as it is one of the most common crypto currencies. The current value of BNB leads me to conclude that it will continue to be useful for a long time. The factor that makes us enjoy it is the fact that its worth rises. This will undoubtedly become a well-known and in-demand coin in the crypto industry.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
BNB's growth is due to the booming DEFI projects on BSC. As long as the DEFI persists and develops, the BNB still has the ability to increase in price or maintain value. I don't worry too much about the BNB value as CZ (the CEO of Binance) will know how to increase the value of his project.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
The major reason why Binance coin (BNB) is gaining enough value is because it offers the solutions to the difficulties people face with Ethereum network (speed and gas fees). But with the recent proposal made by ethereum to solve these problems themselves, I don't see why anyone would still choose BNB over ETH.
Before the Ethereum gas fee issue and when many projects have not tested what Binance Smartchain offers, yes. Like in most situation, people will most likely stick with what they already know or work with but with the gas fee issue, project had no choice but to seek out new and more reliable source and BSC was it so going forward, my guess is that, since this has been established, more projects will still want to continue with BSC even if Ethereum fees comes back to normal and it will almost be a 50/50 thing then. 
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
Based on the use cases, I am of the opinion that BNB will overtake ETH in the long run and might dominate the crypto space. This can be see in the price and this is just the beginning of many good things that are pipelined on their roadmap.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
the likes of BNB and all other coins that has same functions as it does have will be around for a very long time because of the value system they represent. and the value is also going to drive the prices to the roof.
Activity: 456
Merit: 103
This coin has the potential to reach 5000 dollars in one year and its backed by a wonderful team with timely updates. So you can be sure that its going to rule the crypto market in near future. Nowadays most of the good projects are launched in binance smart chain because of its less transaction cost compared to eth which also makes it a valuable coin to hold.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Apart from speed of transactions as well as cheap gas fees, I believe one or rather the most important attribute which will make BNB valuable for long term is the utility it offers or its use case. Because when you talk of low gas fee and speed, many coins out there have it such as XRP, Tron, XLM etc, but yet you can't compare their growth with that of BNB, thus confirming the fact that being valuable is based on use case.
Therefore, the more the team keeps trying to improve on their products and services, the more the BNB coin will continue to grow in value.
Lastly, the CEO is ever active to drive the needed attention to their exchange, in this way bringing in more investors.
Activity: 643
Merit: 1
BSC has become a store of value for everyone. People bought BNB not only because of the pre-existing solution, but also because it offers far too many benefits to its token holders compared to other exchange tokens. The production costs would be excluded by BSC, causing the price to climb. Maybe BNB will reach $1,000 in the short term, and then the project will grow and, who knows, it will be able to take over the ethereum position as ethereum works to lower the rate.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
yes of course BNB will continue to be one of the most valuable coins in the future, because of the superiority of BSC which already rivals ETH, and now BNB is in 3rd position of the crypto market, I think BNB will immediately shift ETH position if ETH still can't beat BNB gas fee
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
BNB solves the issue people are currently facing with eth which is transaction speed and more especially gas fee for moving funds. And more especially, binance earning credibility within the past few months is also very vital to the growth of the value of BNB
-Launchpad
-Binance Smart Chain
-Cz

These three reasons make BNB as a community strong enough to stay on. Support from Cz today for the massive development of BNB through the Tweets he made. Every 2-3 months BNB launches Launchpad, where the price of tokens has increased significantly after listing on the market. This is a consideration for people to continue to hold BNB

It's easy to attract traders as they are currently the biggest exchange, the hype is so high once a coin is listed in Binance exchange, so it's expected that the price will pump but it always depends on the situation as if its not a bullish period, the pump is just a short term and price will dump again.

However, it's expected that when season like what we are witnessing now will come again, coins in Binance are most likely the most pumped coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
-Launchpad
-Binance Smart Chain
-Cz

These three reasons make BNB as a community strong enough to stay on. Support from Cz today for the massive development of BNB through the Tweets he made. Every 2-3 months BNB launches Launchpad, where the price of tokens has increased significantly after listing on the market. This is a consideration for people to continue to hold BNB
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
While BNB appeals to the wider crypto users because the binance smartchain currently seem to have overcome the biggest issue that most cryptocurrency users have with bitcoin ethereum and the ERC 20 blockchain tokens. This problem is the speed of transaction and and the cost of transactions.
This is a problem  that BSC currently solves, and while a lot of people might argue that BNB is not a fully decentralized coin, i think it is worth noting that a lot of users dont care much for how decentralized  a coin or token is, they just want the solutions they it offers.
This is why i think BNB an the BSC will remain very valuable in years to come
Of course, the problem of gas costs and transaction speed is very much needed by most investors choosing cheap gas fees and the fast binance coin process is the right solution and option at this time, the problem of gas fee fees on the ethreum is an opportunity to attract many investors to the binance smart chain today. It has a very high impact on the price of BNB which is getting more expensive and it has a very big impact on the Binance coin. You can see that Binance is currently the price is so strong and is increasingly catching up with Ethereum.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
The major reason why Binance coin (BNB) is gaining enough value is because it offers the solutions to the difficulties people face with Ethereum network (speed and gas fees). But with the recent proposal made by ethereum to solve these problems themselves, I don't see why anyone would still choose BNB over ETH.
binance has complete utility in crypto market, its not only talking about gas fee. ethereum could improve in next version , but binace has more than it. in IEO , we must hold binance to participate on it. have you ever look IEO history in binance, all of them gain profit more than 4x. and many reason that make binance holder increase day by day.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
yes BNB will continue to be a very valuable altcoin in the future, because as we know that BNB is the main rival of ETH and I think BNB is far superior to ETH, of course BNB's advantage lies in BSC which has a much cheaper gas fee than ETH. ETH, and BNB have already very large binance exchanges
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
Glad you to know about that, just keep buying this coin and it will give you financial freedom in the future especially we're in discount period. The development of this coin is amazing and I think there is a great opportunity for BNB to become the biggest coin in cryptocurrency.
Yes, and now the price of BNB has also started to slowly increase again, this indicates that more and more people like BNB tokens so that it will be very suitable to have at this time and then hold it for the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: