Pages:
Author

Topic: bnktothefuture.com - page 2. (Read 2357 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2016, 04:19:09 AM
Hi so all I hear are the risks on here about this site. But has anyone actually made any money on their investments yet? any success stories at all?

You can't really make any money, because you have to be an accredited investor to invest, or have shit- i mean startcoin to invest.
Apart from that, the investors only invest in a very small circle of entrepreneurs (themselves).

Not a good way to start out.

what do you mean Accredited? I mean they make you do a test to make sure you know your investment will not be worth anything lol but that makes you accredited. I have gone in 2 investments of 1k usd to date.
I guess I will only make money if the companies are bought out which is unlikely I guess.
Activity: 617
Merit: 256
ICO Accelerator & Consultant
August 24, 2016, 11:29:01 AM
Hi so all I hear are the risks on here about this site. But has anyone actually made any money on their investments yet? any success stories at all?

You can't really make any money, because you have to be an accredited investor to invest, or have shit- i mean startcoin to invest.
Apart from that, the investors only invest in a very small circle of entrepreneurs (themselves).

Not a good way to start out.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2016, 07:46:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: