Pages:
Author

Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN - page 14. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I carried out the analysis of the project, it did not work out, because there is little information, but in general:
It's really a very good idea. Crypto cache-back, can really fulfill your goal, namely, involving as many people as possible in the crypt and the block.
I like this project. But I want to read more information about him.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I think our partners are interested in the P2P CREDIT service. This shows the degree of trust in the partners. I am interested to know whether this information will be displayed for users of online stores?
I think that all information about the product can be seen on the information page in the application. Such a product should be as open and transparent as possible. But after the release of BNS we can talk about it in more detail. We'll have to wait for the first release.
Activity: 322
I think our partners are interested in the P2P CREDIT service. This shows the degree of trust in the partners. I am interested to know whether this information will be displayed for users of online stores?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It would be convenient for buyers to follow the promotions of the stores through the mobile app. Is there a feature for brands that are willing to pay for additional advertising while paying for the service with app tokens?
We do not know the entire list of services that will be provided by the BNS team. I hope the application will develop further, as stated in the technical description, otherwise it will not be able to work for a long time in the market without the expansion of functionality.
Activity: 476
It would be convenient for buyers to follow the promotions of the stores through the mobile app. Is there a feature for brands that are willing to pay for additional advertising while paying for the service with app tokens?
Activity: 47
The platform will help to find its customers for a start-up business. After all, this is a free advertisement of their goods and services. Entrepreneurs should consider this possibility.
Activity: 252
Interesting project, I think that many people will use this service and the project will take its place. This development will change the market and make purchases more convenient.
Activity: 238
The idea of the project seems to me to be excellent, since before that I had not yet seen that the crypto currency was being tied up with the services of cashback. It is interesting to see what will come of it all.
This will give you a fully functional platform, the functions of which will be fully visible in the mobile application. The project is extremely promising from an economic point of view.
I think this is important news for us all. We need to buy tokens right now, while the price is not very high. And wait until the project becomes popular. It will be just fine.
Activity: 448
The idea of the project seems to me to be excellent, since before that I had not yet seen that the crypto currency was being tied up with the services of cashback. It is interesting to see what will come of it all.
This will give you a fully functional platform, the functions of which will be fully visible in the mobile application. The project is extremely promising from an economic point of view.
I think that the mobile version of the application will be very actual nowadays. Fast access to the platform and stores increases the number of users. Has the mobile version test phase passed?
Activity: 266
It will be convenient for owners of cryptocurrency, because now very often purchases are made in online stores. You can save time and money with the application. I believe that such a product is necessary for the market.
Activity: 324
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a very good project. I like the mission, the vision and even the idea with which it works. I hope this project will be a success in the nearest future as people need platforms like this.
Activity: 392
I did not see any information about the creators of the project. I went to the site, the same information 0. Very suspicious is all.
And if we speak for the project itself, it's very literate, I like it very much.
Bounty campaign will you have?

As there was a closed round of sales of ICO, the team did not inform about the company's generosity. But there is no recent information on whether developers will involve participants in the advertising of their product. Probably in social networks.
Activity: 322
I did not see any information about the creators of the project. I went to the site, the same information 0. Very suspicious is all.
And if we speak for the project itself, it's very literate, I like it very much.
Bounty campaign will you have?
For those people who are waiting for action, time goes very slowly. I would like to try the services of BNS, but still leave some tokens for a long-term build-up of value. I think it would be a great option.
Activity: 434
The very thing that people trying to do in this team are already making them respect and admire. Specifically, this project, I have not met for half a year of being in this forum. Good luck, guys!  Wink
I also join your wishes. Although there is still a lot of work for the team, I still think that this project will be able to get a successful presentation. Let's hope for timeliness. This will raise the ratings of the project.
Activity: 26
This is a very promising project, I like this coin, it has a huge number of advantages, and it will be a huge success. I like the professional development team, constantly working on the project, making it even better.
Activity: 238
The very thing that people trying to do in this team are already making them respect and admire. Specifically, this project, I have not met for half a year of being in this forum. Good luck, guys!  Wink
Activity: 308
I like the possibilities of the project, but I would like to see them in action. Without such a test, I can not see a full picture of what is happening. I think it should be as simple as that.
Pages:
Jump to: