Pages:
Author

Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN - page 34. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Quite an interesting project. I have not seen the work of the service cachback on blockchain. Instant payments, the absence of intermediaries, the growth of coins. All these advantages will ensure a quick start to the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
With what major trading companies does your project work, in which online stores can my make purchases using the BNS token to get cashback? I like the fact that every day you can get 5% of BNS tokens through the exchange.
At the moment the project is under development and with partners only preliminary agreements are concluded. Which stores are not yet known.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
With what major trading companies does your project work, in which online stores can my make purchases using the BNS token to get cashback? I like the fact that every day you can get 5% of BNS tokens through the exchange.
Activity: 324
Hello, how many partners will be connected? Or their number is not limited?
Activity: 322
Hello! What will be the percentage of return from the stores? Will it be more than the services that already work? This is one of the most important changes.
I think that the return will be more than usual. Even if it is the same, the return rate is instantaneous. This is a good advantage.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi guys this is a great project! I hope you can finish it! I'll wait for the announcement of the big stores that will join the project.
Activity: 420
Hello! What will be the percentage of return from the stores? Will it be more than the services that already work? This is one of the most important changes.
Activity: 434
I thank the team for their replies by mail. Respond quickly and constructively. I bought some coins ...

Are you already using an investment box? 5% a day is a very good motivation for investors you have already tested this whole thing? It works?
Activity: 434
Hello, are there any plans to add coins to other exchanges?
I join the question. The price of coins depends very much on the number of exchanges added.

I think this is a matter of time. The more exchanges the greater the popularity of the token. But the fact that the tokens are already traded on the exchange is just fine. I'll see how it all works.
Activity: 336
I thank the team for their replies by mail. Respond quickly and constructively. I bought some coins ...
Activity: 71
I join the question. The price of coins depends very much on the number of exchanges added.
Activity: 308
Activity: 378
Great idea for the project. I really hope for the launch.
I bought several coins to support the project. The road map shows that the launch is coming soon.

I also bought some tokens for myself, I think it works fine. And the fact that you can get 5% a day is a very big plus for future investors.
Percent are added every day. I look at it and I'm happy

Yes it's very cool! I think the project has every chance to become successful and will achieve maximum growth of tokens by the end of the year.

I hope this all will work. I have already decided to buy tokens. I'll wait for announcements from developers.
Activity: 476
I bought several coins to support the project. The road map shows that the launch is coming soon.

I also bought some tokens for myself, I think it works fine. And the fact that you can get 5% a day is a very big plus for future investors.

Yes it's very cool! I think the project has every chance to become successful and will achieve maximum growth of tokens by the end of the year.
Activity: 336

Activity: 448

Activity: 322
I hope the project will connect only the best shops and services. Much depends on this

I agree with you, but even more will depend on a good marketing company and on what percentage will return to people.
Well, if the shops on the platform, their services and goods will not need people. Then the percentage of return, marketing is not important
Activity: 448
I hope the project will connect only the best shops and services. Much depends on this

I agree with you, but even more will depend on a good marketing company and on what percentage will return to people.
Pages:
Jump to: