Pages:
Author

Topic: BNS - A DECENTRALIZED CASHBACK PLATFORM ON THE BLOCKCHAIN - page 53. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
please tell me, how are you going to use blockchain around your idea?
The use of blockchain technology will help to raise the security of transactions to a very high level. I am sure that digital technology should be increasingly used in sales to guarantee 100% security.  BNS will help to connect speed and safety.
For this, these technologies were created. First of all, convenience for the user, security and speed of operations. BNS is an excellent project that will realize its potential.
it is too early to praise a project that does not yet have partnerships and an alpha version of the product. There is a time for everything.
This is not praise only to the project, but the fact that for its development the team uses blockchain technology. I agree with you that we need partners for the final positive result. But I think that we will soon be acquainted with this issue.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
The use of blockchain technology will help to raise the security of transactions to a very high level. I am sure that digital technology should be increasingly used in sales to guarantee 100% security.  BNS will help to connect speed and safety.
For this, these technologies were created. First of all, convenience for the user, security and speed of operations. BNS is an excellent project that will realize its potential.
it is too early to praise a project that does not yet have partnerships and an alpha version of the product. There is a time for everything.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
That would be a great use of digital technology. The application and its services can ensure the smooth operation of online stores. I am sure that their ratings will rise immediately after the conclusion of partnership agreements.
Activity: 392
Activity: 266
There are no specific dates yet, but I think that by the beginning of June 2018 we will be able to see the wide application of the application. I would like to know where you can see the list of prospective partners with whom the company is negotiating.
The BNS project will be extremely popular in the future, and it is designed for the future. Proceeding from this, the partners will appear in the future, I think that any owner of the intranet of the store, which will work with crypto-currency, will be interested in cooperation with the cashback platform.
Activity: 209
Activity: 202
On which platform will your application work? Can online stores work without being tied to a single platform? In general, BNS services should work with all partners.  I would like to see a wide partner network of the application.
it is good that other companies have precedent experience in doing business of this kind, and it is possible to attract consultants to become faster and stronger than competitors.
Activity: 141
On which platform will your application work? Can online stores work without being tied to a single platform? In general, BNS services should work with all partners.  I would like to see a wide partner network of the application.
Activity: 197
5% in a month I can earn if they keep their tokens on the exchange? All right? If so it's just a great offer and a good chance to multiply your capital. Now I'm logged in to the exchange and see how it all works
Yes, I see that the team offers good ideas for both users and investors. How long will this opportunity be extended in 5% of profit? Is there a deadline for this campaign? I think it is especially interesting for those who have already bought tokens.
I think this idea should stay as long as possible for the competitiveness of the project.
Activity: 308
5% in a month I can earn if they keep their tokens on the exchange? All right? If so it's just a great offer and a good chance to multiply your capital. Now I'm logged in to the exchange and see how it all works
Yes, I see that the team offers good ideas for both users and investors. How long will this opportunity be extended in 5% of profit? Is there a deadline for this campaign? I think it is especially interesting for those who have already bought tokens.
Activity: 189
Good project that will help us all make money and should in the future bring such services to a new level to make them more profitable and convenient for people.
Activity: 207
Activity: 266
where i can find some information about your developers team and can you give me links on their social medias?
all the information is usually posted on the project website, see if you can see it there))
Activity: 23
Its exciting to see that the team is committed to this project,with awesome cash-back offer and the coin is already listed on Yobit, this is the right time to make some investment in this project even as Ethereum seems to be gaining traction now.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
where i can find some information about your developers team and can you give me links on their social medias?
Activity: 125
There are no specific dates yet, but I think that by the beginning of June 2018 we will be able to see the wide application of the application. I would like to know where you can see the list of prospective partners with whom the company is negotiating.
Activity: 294
I apologize for the simple question, but. . . What is this application for? And what will it give me?)
Everything is very simple. When working with the application, you will receive a cashback from your purchases. In addition, by working with the application you will be able to exchange your crypto-currencies for the necessary, for the purchase of goods.
Activity: 30
Wow, cool idea!! I gonna invest in some BNScoins  Wink
Activity: 448
I apologize for the simple question, but. . . What is this application for? And what will it give me?)
This application will help you to quickly convert your cryptocurrency to the desired currency to pay for the goods and will work with partners to return promotional bonuses. I understand his basic principle.
Pages:
Jump to: