Pages:
Author

Topic: Board games, do you play and your favorites - page 4. (Read 19818 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I am sure that almost everybody has played a game board at least one time in his life with a company of friends.I"ve bought many game boards when I was young and I usually I played with my sister (we end up to fight).A classical one is tabbo which you have to descriebe words but you can't speak some forbiden words.An other game which I like to play with many friends is pantomime which you have to  describe a word with your body and movements as It's forbiden to speak.
Activity: 518
I play chess, almost every day I am not absent with a chess name. Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 290
People need to play some of the more modern board games.  Sure the classics can be fun yet something new to play can be worth it. Good excuse to get friends/family together.

Check out :

Ticket to Ride
Splendor
sheriff of nottingham (Great bluffing game)

Co-op games :
Pandemic
Forbidden Island
Castle Panic

Or the stab your friends in the back game with twisted humor

Munchkin

Check out the game of the year at the board game sites. Those are always worth a look

Or

http://geekandsundry.com/shows/tabletop/
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
The board game I love is chess, I play it for a long time, but now I have a job, so if I have time to spare I play chess
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
I play chess.  Its fun to play and it help me to think strategically and decision making. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
of course  yes I like board game because when I play the game that time I was so attentive  & get my intelligence very strong then I feel very interests  when I win then be more happy,so I like board game & its my favorite. 
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
When I was a kid, I used to play board games with my family and friends. We play chess, monopoly, games of the general, scrabble and many more. It is our way of bonding when gadgets does not exist yet. These games are fun because you tend to communicate and socialize with other people.
Activity: 8
I rarely play board games, but when I do it is mostly monopoly, risk, chess, battleship and scrabble.
Activity: 127
Hi all

Does anyone here play any good board games? If so any suggestions. What is your favorite?
I don't mind them on occasion.

My GF loves them. She is a fan of the Catan series

I am more of a cards against humanity kind of person.

How about you?

Scrabble game is the best one ever!
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
Uno cards! (Is that considered a board game?) And Scrabble, this is a hard one 1 entertaining.
Activity: 278
Yeah i like to play some board games, and my favorite is domino also the monopoly i like it to much,
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
Monopoly is the best for me  Grin
You will learn how to invest. If you don't invest well, you will be bankrupt  Grin
Activity: 155
I see Monopoly is very common board game here and I'll say the same games: Monopoly, TABU, Jenga.
Activity: 20
I discovered chess recently but not very good at it, but I like it very much!

If anyone can share some guides for newbies like me that would be awesome.

Something about strategy as that is what I am missing at the moment.
Activity: 116
Yes i do , chess ils m'y favorite
Activity: 189
https://eloncity.io/
Yes i played it m'y favorite ils monopoly
Activity: 415
The only board game I play nowadays is Monopoly and even that is on rare occasions when the family are together.
Activity: 179
Merit: 104
Monopoly !!! Monopoly !!! Monopoly !!! Monopoly !!! Monopoly !!! Dude its perfect with good friends! we play it all the time !! i already have it on playstation3 too!! lots of un with custom rules!!! Believe me ! its ASESOME!!! <3
Activity: 284
September 23, 2016, 03:30:47 AM
Oh yes, I love to gather with friends and play a game of monopoly. It is also very like chess. This is my favorite game!
Activity: 196
As a child , i loved to play in the "Битвы Fantasy"

An interesting story, an interesting idea, a few rules of the game, a lot of units of soldiers with their own characteristics (flexibility, martial arts, access to the tools), but actually shooting guns (catapults, crossbows, cannons, mortars, multi-barreled guns, robots), huge fortifications and tower.

These sets of games released so far! highly recommend!
http://www.tehnolog.ru/product/bf.php
Pages:
Jump to: