Pages:
Author

Topic: BOBx Tokens? What's this token? - page 3. (Read 1109 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
April 21, 2018, 04:05:40 PM
I have also received few tokens, can you tell me at what price they are selling these tokens in their ico? the first thing i thought when i saw those tokens was that may be they sent the promotional tokens with no value to promote their project and real tokens but may be these are the real tokens as well, so lets wait and watch.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 03:54:31 PM
It was the random airdrop of bob's repair ico.. .so just enjoy the free tokens.. expect this token to reach moon.. Wink

join their telegram chat and spoke to the admin.. they said its technical and its a random airdrop.. telegram chat above 50k members dude.. seems like a very legit ico..
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
April 21, 2018, 03:35:46 PM
Even i have received 1500 bobx token... confused and i have never ever registered or heard about this token... i guess its by mistake or a fraud
Maybe you get silent token from gosht.hold and wait..maybe it will launch with high price at the market..so hold a long time to go budd
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 02:47:05 PM
Even i have received 1500 bobx token... confused and i have never ever registered or heard about this token... i guess its by mistake or a fraud
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 10:44:13 PM
Anybody got BOBx tokens there? I can't find anywhere where did I get this and how did I get this. If anybody can give me their BCT thread I would be very great full. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: