Pages:
Author

Topic: Bodybuilding Supplements - page 2. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 26, 2013, 12:14:31 AM
just about to order some rampage, but wondering what pre-workout would you recommend to use with it?
cheers

Rampage is an obvious scam, you need to boost testosterone by 100%+ to see even minimal gains. Just because it's natural doesn't mean it's healthy either.

Of course, you can feel free to post peer-reviewed studies that prove that either a gain in 20-30% of "natural" testosterone increasese amount of muscle mass or gym performance OR a study showing your rampage to increase free testosterone by any relevant amount.

Edit: For pre-workout caffeine is the GOAT.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 25, 2013, 10:34:29 PM
just about to order some rampage, but wondering what pre-workout would you recommend to use with it?
cheers
Activity: 29
May 23, 2013, 07:02:24 PM
I'm particularly interested in rampage.

Rampage is the biggest selling supplement we have ever had. Natural athletes/bodybuilders use it to increase thier natural testosterone levels without negative side effects. The not so natural guys use it as PCT at the end of thier cycle to get their natural test levels back up. Rampage is the ONLY natural test booster that will increase strength within 24hrs (some guys experience strength gains after 1 dose). Rampage has the highest level of the active ingredient protodioscin on the world market and this has been confirmed many times over the years in independent analysis's not performed by Urban Muscle.

Refer to the website for more tech info on how it works.
May 23, 2013, 06:50:34 PM
haha awesome!

yo vandan I am the guy that was in your store last week chatting about bitcoin. Congrat's on getting your site accepting BTC, great news for your store and btc that another real store is trading them now. I will buy my next tub of resurrect with BTC :p

Yes I remember  Wink...  glad to hear it Wilderness. I am happy to say that the bitcoin sales are slowly starting to roll in.
Activity: 40
May 23, 2013, 09:41:12 AM
Do you/could you sell things like pure caffeine powder, beta alanine, citruline malate etc. for people mixing their own pre-workouts?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 23, 2013, 07:40:02 AM
haha awesome!

yo vandan I am the guy that was in your store last week chatting about bitcoin. Congrat's on getting your site accepting BTC, great news for your store and btc that another real store is trading them now. I will buy my next tub of resurrect with BTC :p

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 23, 2013, 03:23:32 AM
I'm particularly interested in rampage.
May 22, 2013, 05:48:33 PM
you should setup a store on www.coingig.com and add another distribution channel

Will look into it
donator
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
May 22, 2013, 05:20:16 PM
you should setup a store on www.coingig.com and add another distribution channel
May 22, 2013, 04:55:41 PM
How about a sample?

A sample of which product? We have samples of the protein powders ie: Platinum Blend, Max On, Nectar of the Gods and WPI.
Merit: 250
May 22, 2013, 04:32:16 PM
How about a sample?
May 22, 2013, 06:47:26 AM
Hey guys, if you would like to buy bodybuilding supplements with bitcoin my company now accepts them for payment on our online store. We are very excited to be able to sell internationally with no chance of fraud or charge backs that have been a problem for us in the past. Proud to be a prt of the bitcoin movement.

Pages:
Jump to: