Pages:
Author

Topic: boki15 could post on-topic but won't - page 2. (Read 3459 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 23, 2016, 03:42:50 PM
You don't want to be told how to run your account on BCT but your telling me to do the same now.  Roll Eyes
I'll keep posting PM's that accuse me things I don't do nor have the ability to do so. Especially from you.

Link the specific accounts and posts your accusing us of bashing children over.

"I am not impressed at all, I would say you guys still sucked, ganza is not in jail and thanks to such ways of solution that you guys provide, he might never see the jail from inside."

JG is in the middle of his trial. He wouldn't realistically go to jail until sentencing and after full exhaustion of his pleas. That's somewhere this time in May'2017 possibly.
I know your don't read or understand much of anything now.

"Its you who does not stop and only goes deeper. What is next, doxxing (which already has taken place, pixelpowered provided private messages that are nowhere public, it is again an reason to ban pixelpowered which seems to think to be god on bitcointalk because he and ???pixelpowered will tell us who second person was??? tracked Josh Ganza, the mighty scammer), then harrasing of children, then familly, then friends or lets make it all at once? Did I miss any point? What is the plan, bother to share?"

The plan is to keep having you rant and rave here to show everyone who you are.
I let bad actors usually hang themselves.
Still looking for those links.
So far the Mods/Admins haven't said anything to me about any of this.

"Posting of private conversation did not bring you expected results Smiley. What everybody knows now is what kind of an person you are. You also seem not to care if children are harrased. Nice of you, you are an hero!"

Its going how I imagined.  Grin
I've talked to many people and never posted PMs from them.
They don't violate my trust and accuse me of things either.

I think your committing word crimes.  Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc&index=2&list=PLzAb2kj-Wgw9B1XbB1mSDUcOe1TN-_xck
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
May 23, 2016, 02:44:24 PM
@suchmoon
You started this Smiley, maybe you can post now all PMs too? You should know, that the first was, I was told to offer you them, but please, dont be confused, show the same face like your friend, post private messages please. Your friend means it will clear everthing up.

Are you asking me to post the PMs? You can do it yourself, not sure why I should do that.

As we are so open, what was your involvement in GAW and beside the doxx, what motivates you to behave like piece of shit to other users like me, actually no, not other users, this thread seems to be about me, you want to make me populat?

This thread is about your excuse (one of many) for why you keep threadcrapping. I doubt that will make you popular but I don't really care.

About this EvilPanda shit, I told you in the thread where you wrote this assumption, its just another stupid accusation, but no, I did not feel accused at all.

So, what do you basicly want? You want me to shut up and not disturb you have having in bashing others and spreading lies about them. Isnt it silencing? You even stated that you opened this thread because you do not want to make me feel like if I could not express myself freely. Could you then explain why do you try to silence me? If you can't use ignore button, then it is your problem if you do not like my opinions, statements or whatever I write or how long it is. Nobody forces you to read Tolstoi and nobody banns Tolstoi from library because his sentences were so long.

I hope it doesn't offend you (anymore than you already seem to be) if I state the blindingly obvious fact that you're not Tolstoy by any stretch of the imagination. And you're not banned nor could I possibly do that since I'm not a moderator. I'm not trying to silence you either.

As I've already told you I will counter your false statements. That does not mean I'm silencing you. Keep playing the victim if that suits you but I will choose for myself what to read and what to (dis)like.

Now explain, what is it all about? I assume you though I am someone else and started this BS campaingn?? lol, you will not get far with that.

As I mentioned elsewhere you assume too much.

Its you who does not stop and only goes deeper. What is next, doxxing (which already has taken place, pixelpowered provided private messages that are nowhere public, it is again an reason to ban pixelpowered which seems to think to be god on bitcointalk because he and ???pixelpowered will tell us who second person was??? tracked Josh Ganza, the mighty scammer), then harrasing of children, then familly, then friends or lets make it all at once? Did I miss any point? What is the plan, bother to share?

I'm not doxing you (neither does pixelpowered BTW) and disagreeing with someone on the forum is not harassing no matter how many times you repeat that.

suchmoon had similar experience, lets talk about it, maybe this doxxing was the reason that you are so beasty now? I am not expecting an answer not I want to trashtalk, I am honestly interested how does it come that an thing that happened to you, where you got help on this forum, how does it come that you try to do the same thing and it seems that you like it and that you have fun. Did it really feel so good for you that you threat others kinda similar way? I am honestly interested, I am not pixelpowered or any of your buddies, I do not publish private messages, I respect other users and their opinions. Like weeks before, if you have any problem with me, you can solve it NP too over PM. Maybe you will try it this time? I doubt, but who knows.

Again, you're not being doxed and you won't be (not by me anyway). My own experience is my own and has nothing to do with you being a deranged spammer.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 23, 2016, 02:02:45 PM
Your disappointment with me pleases me. I don't want to be your hero.

You pretend to be inteligent, I used phrase hero in the same way like you hypnose. But yeah, I am still disapointed, not about you, about suchmoon who I respected until latest.

Lets try it different, you are my hero from saving me from GAW and ION even if there is nothing where you can save me. Better so? Understandable?

Posting of private conversation did not bring you expected results Smiley. What everybody knows now is what kind of an person you are. You also seem not to care if children are harrased. Nice of you, you are an hero!

@suchmoon
You started this Smiley, maybe you can post now all PMs too? You should know, that the first was, I was told to offer you them, but please, dont be confused, show the same face like your friend, post private messages please. Your friend means it will clear everthing up.

As we are so open, what was your involvement in GAW and beside the doxx, what motivates you to behave like piece of shit to other users like me, actually no, not other users, this thread seems to be about me, you want to make me populat?

About this EvilPanda shit, I told you in the thread where you wrote this assumption, its just another stupid accusation, but no, I did not feel accused at all.

So, what do you basicly want? You want me to shut up and not disturb you have having in bashing others and spreading lies about them. Isnt it silencing? You even stated that you opened this thread because you do not want to make me feel like if I could not express myself freely. Could you then explain why do you try to silence me? If you can't use ignore button, then it is your problem if you do not like my opinions, statements or whatever I write or how long it is. Nobody forces you to read Tolstoi and nobody banns Tolstoi from library because his sentences were so long.

Now explain, what is it all about? I assume you though I am someone else and started this BS campaingn?? lol, you will not get far with that.

Its you who does not stop and only goes deeper. What is next, doxxing (which already has taken place, pixelpowered provided private messages that are nowhere public, it is again an reason to ban pixelpowered which seems to think to be god on bitcointalk because he and ???pixelpowered will tell us who second person was??? tracked Josh Ganza, the mighty scammer), then harrasing of children, then familly, then friends or lets make it all at once? Did I miss any point? What is the plan, bother to share?

suchmoon had similar experience, lets talk about it, maybe this doxxing was the reason that you are so beasty now? I am not expecting an answer not I want to trashtalk, I am honestly interested how does it come that an thing that happened to you, where you got help on this forum, how does it come that you try to do the same thing and it seems that you like it and that you have fun. Did it really feel so good for you that you threat others kinda similar way? I am honestly interested, I am not pixelpowered or any of your buddies, I do not publish private messages, I respect other users and their opinions. Like weeks before, if you have any problem with me, you can solve it NP too over PM. Maybe you will try it this time? I doubt, but who knows.
May 23, 2016, 12:56:47 PM
@Suchmoon What gives you the impression its Bad/Evil-Panda? I usually scrolled past actors ranting on HT that didn't link any sexy chains for me to sniff or proof.
Have anything to compare this crazy with other crazy?

Just to be clear, other than the predisposition to militant thread policing (and a similar username) I don't think boki15/panda has anything in common with EvilPanda/bitgeek and I never said it's the same person.

Got it. Just the commonality about thread policing.
legendary
May 23, 2016, 12:52:59 PM
@Suchmoon What gives you the impression its Bad/Evil-Panda? I usually scrolled past actors ranting on HT that didn't link any sexy chains for me to sniff or proof.

Just to be clear, other than the predisposition to militant thread policing (and a similar username) I don't think boki15/panda has anything in common with EvilPanda/bitgeek and I never said it's the same person.
May 23, 2016, 12:30:49 PM
Notice how we put your content in this thread? So it doesn't bother anyone else except the people your having 'problems' with?
The common denominator is you.

From my perspective. While reading the ION thread, users were posting the connection between Adam/GAW/MrCoins being involved in the project.
You thought it wasn't relevant. I and others did and still do. Then the circle-jerking continued, rule talking ensued. Leading nowhere.

You messaged me about OneCoin when I mentioned it in the context of limited exchanges, I replied.
I've seen this type of behavior on other forums.
You replied back with one of the most bizarre replies. I shared it with Suchmoon because I needed a translator for your ramblings and you mentioned coins with him.
I then receive a message from you accusing me of removing content and other nonsense.
That's why your private messages between you and me are posted.
It's the quickest way to resolve all the ambiguity you purposely create between users.
Also it teaches you not to PM me with useless shit too.

"@pixelpowered, maybe now you can tell us more of what you did with GAW?"
Sure thing. I love bragging about the chains I sniff and people like SuchMoon, Gleb, PaulR, and others in the crypto communities that confront people committing fraud.
Here are the threads filled with years of content.
I'm Aethercollector on them. Your welcome to go read it all. Since you don't think the history of actors are relevant to the ION topic or others.

(GAW-company) https://forum.gethashing.com/t/scam-gawminers-paybase-zencloud/67 (much funny much drama as we break people out of the coin-cult)
(XPY-coin) (XPY-coin) https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/1559/594 - The XPY test coins I told you about not being destroyed.
I really like this next one. Both GH and BCT users started to watch massive movements of XPY selling going on and wanting to know whom was doing it.
PaulR (you know your other hero) was tracing and sniffing the same coins I was.
(XPY-coin) https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion/1559/755 <= Here's me showing the coins made from the 12mil premine (JG controlled) selling it all.

That give you a general impression of what I did with GAW/XPY?

Are your own observations about people hyping ION sinking in yet?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14930650
Mr.Coins did the same thing with XPY.

Your disappointment with me pleases me. I don't want to be your hero.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 23, 2016, 04:40:40 AM
I must laugh again about bunch of people here Smiley .

Why dont you post all private messages and full conversations if you post message that were called Smiley "private messages".

Why did all this started? Because I asked to stop harrasing on people which suchmoon turned into Reputation about MrCoins.

Further on, no normal reply came, only shit and shitting around, bad wording ... . I assume answer on a lot shitting is shitting.

Someone asks himself how I can be around. I ask myself how many of people who has nothing better to do are doing this shit! Lol, children, family, everything exists, but I get where the trouble is. Chinese are the only one who really recognised childs internet addiction problem. Many children are not allowed to do things at home. Exactly this is the same here, I saw only frustration, bad words and nothing productive at all, some users seem to be exactly after this.

I was very correct about the statement that I am very dissapointed of you.

@pixelpowered, maybe now you can tell us more of what you did with GAW?

Here your quoted post:

I want to report a rabid panda bite!  Tongue
I can identify it since. It talks but doesn't say anything.

He first asks me about OneCoin.  Roll Eyes

hello,

how do you know that it gets more popular? I've never heared about them before, cant follow every coin.

But you said hypnose and so on. I will go through this thread, their homepage, ..., but before I look up, what kind of hypnose do they do, do you know? Do they use any relaxing gas or anything similar, or to correct myself, are any such reports known to you (or reported anywhere)?

If I missunderstood you somehow, please ignore this pm.

He then calls me a hero for my reply.

Hello,

When Josh Garza created "test XPY coins" (2/10/2015), I and another user traced them to a hidden staker using a hidden code to increase its rate. Thus making artificial wealth out of nothing when a pre-mine was already established and made. I then looked abroad to see who else was building a POS coin to avoid similar mistakes. I came across OneCoin because it was loosely translated from Russian as such a coin. I looked over the main site and its replications into Asia and other places that let perform its seminars.

OneCoin is getting ejected out of several countries now. Making its way to the US more and especially across FB/Youtube since they rarely remove a lot of content.

After watching their propaganda videos and main speaker Dr. Ruja Ignatova talk. It was very easy to see their pulling a Multi-Level-Marketing scheme. They "sell you education" that is literally plagiarized from other authors books, then give OneCoin, to experiment and "used" crypto in a closed login network they created. There is no open blockchain/explorer for it. There's several non-crypto schemes/scams that work the same way in the US.

I use the term hypnotize in a more phonetic (talking) way. All the promotion videos for OneCoin often start the same. They hype and tell you about the already popular Bitcoin! But alas you cannot enter into it without a heavy cost... so OneCoin is your opportunity (they use that word a lot) to be part of the next big and lucrative crypto! Rinse and repeat

The videos are nauseating. The evidence or lack there of is horrid.
They produce nothing of mathematical or logical sense.
They just keep hyping it. The exaggeration over takes many minds who have no idea what a real open blockchain/ledger should do.

Lol, you are my hero now! How dumb have I been offering suchmoon free coins, just to share it with people who were following same goals like me.

I will introduce myself too, I mean not my bio, lol, just connection to GAW.

A friend of mine told me about an super great project, called zencloud and how amazing cool hashlets are. He invested 4K and though to get rich in couple years, even after I told, please quit now! (it was around $ 16 at this time), next day it was 12, I was telling him until it falled to 6 Smiley, lol, even then he refused.

But yeah, mainly because he has small kids and lost 4K hurts his kids mainly, I wanted to find out more about ganza and all people. I come from sat world, was developoing for years on softcam emulators and cracking paytvs during my studies Smiley, I decided to find out what it is.

The only that I achived in GAW world was getting info about everone of them, not only info about doxx, no, psychological profiles Smiley and all the crap. I recorded from beginn on all records with GAW because it would have been an wonder if they arent scam. I must admit, social engineering was not easy with this bunch of people, they need to know that you are gawtarded, then let you in and share everything with you Smiley, like joes contribution and so on.

I assume it is known already for this doxxed account. I said to Paul months ago, something like that: "my friend, I appreciate a lot what you and others do and have done, I will make you an present very soon, I will show you how by playbook how their psychology is, I wll close their forum by pure social engineering, nothing else!". I was pretty busy, but when I found time, I came back, made truth out of my promise, sent Paul an message where he never replied, later I saw what happened.

To get back about OneCoin, to be honest, I share all my documents about GAW and everything with one Interpol guy from russian interpol (he will always ignore existance of seriousinvest  Grin), I had him on the phone when I suddenly read your message. I asked him about it and he only asked me to ask about this gas thing. Thats why I asked about gas.

Shit, I am so glad that I know who my hero is  Grin, lol!

Have to sleep now, see you around, I will watch OneCoin, thanks for informing.

Then I turn into the villain.

Dont want to disturb you, you deleted my posts which were not against any rule. You keep on keeping saying that the rest is ok, no broken rules, spreading bullshit and lies on this forum is allowed which produces such posts that need to be removed.

Do you recognise that it might be Mods/Admins mistake by taking such hypocratic position?

You adviced me to go to another forum? Why, because you will keep on keeping rules only for some specific bunch of people?

I am dissapointed of you as an person even if we do not know each other. Hypocracy is very bad skill of human beings, you will learn it hopefully from your real life.

But to remind you, what you stated "only posted" about posting in a row and other points. Please apply them to everybody. In ION thread same people who were breaking rules, still break it like posting each after other, 100 times saying the same, .....

I do not report anymore as it is useless, its not on me to open threads and tell it to bitcointalk moderation, I am sorry, I am just an user here and I told you multiple times that I am annoyed of others breaking the rules. You twisted almost evrything that I told, listen my friend, everything positive can be twisted to negative and vice versa. Leave me posting and give me the same rights that you give to other members, remove their offline comments, questions and provocation, not only my posts which are harmless at all.

I do not want to question your involvement in spreading BS about, doxxing, threats, silencing ..... .

But you are right, correct authorities should be informed and they are informed. I send since 1 year now all my documentation about GAW case to the russian Interpol. If this is what you adviced, yes, I reported about bitcointalks support for all points mentioned above. Again, hypocracy is wrong way to go, thats only what I can say or advice you as an Mod/Admin of many boards.

Have a nice day

@boki15 I think you watched to many Dr. Ruja Ignatova video's. Rub some free range open-blockchain tech on your forehead, you'll feel better. Tongue
Please point me to the your ramblings that I somehow deleted. I have reported zero content about you.
I feel it does need to be replicated for eyes to be aware of it though.  Smiley

The last thing I submitted in the ION thread was the genesis block link.

I'm not an Mod/Admin on BCT or GH forums.

Yeah, let's talk about censorship though.
I've been jokingly saying to people to visit the Crypto-City.com forum when people talk about trolls, rules, and censorship on here and other forums. I won't anymore as I can imagine people taking it under a serious tone. Even if they don't make sense.
CC is ran by an untrustworthy individual.

I might have to finally use the ignore list...
I'm going to rub some free range open-blockchain to my body now.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2016, 01:22:15 AM
The reason for the thread is to share a 'unique excuse' ?
Do you still think im overthinking when I say the forum consumes your lives?

Yes. Although I have no doubt now that it consumes yours as you're making completely pointless posts here. I know this might sound like a radical idea but here is what I typically do when I don't understand the purpose of a thread and have something more important to do. I do something more important.
I personally like to question the OP to evaluate his state of mind

Create your own thread then.
I sense that you are taking this personal

Was your father present as a child?

I'm sorry, did you mean some other OP, not me?

Why are you avoiding the question?

Yes. Although I have no doubt now that it consumes yours as you're making completely pointless posts here. I know this might sound like a radical idea but here is what I typically do when I don't understand the purpose of a thread and have something more important to do. I do something more important.

Why would anyone that posts things as shown below expect any reasonable person to answer you.  I would guess that you come from a broken home but honestly who gives a shit.

Niggaz be nigging, chill out and dont draw attention to it
Because of this thread, people realize him now
legendary
May 23, 2016, 01:14:16 AM

I'm not avoiding it, I even quoted it. If you mean why I didn't answer - that might have something to do with it having nothing to do with this thread and also being none of your fucking business.

But I do enjoy the irony of a useless troll derailing a thread about another useless troll. Good job. Now get lost and/or create your own thread or if you want to ask questions about my mother you can PM me and then I can "avoid" them without bothering any other forum members.
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
May 23, 2016, 01:00:06 AM

legendary
May 23, 2016, 12:55:50 AM

May 23, 2016, 12:33:44 AM

legendary
May 23, 2016, 12:30:20 AM

May 23, 2016, 12:21:32 AM

legendary
May 23, 2016, 12:08:46 AM

May 23, 2016, 12:05:28 AM
legendary
May 23, 2016, 12:00:55 AM
So you saw reporting the posts as being retaliation, and starting a thread in meta about it to do what?
Why do you guys consume your lives with the people here?

Removing posts would deprive boki15 of his/her freedom of expression. Me creating a thread does not deprive boki15 of anything, actually I got a permission to do so. Just sharing what I thought was a unique excuse.

You seem to be overthinking this. Consume your lives Huh
Please explain to me the goal of this thread if you dont want the posts removed
legendary
May 22, 2016, 11:59:58 PM
I just put him on ignore.  Did this moron buy that account or what?  Can't believe a hero member could still be around after posting that much drivel.

Not sure about that. Early posts are less verbose but similar grammar/style so maybe not a purchased account.
May 22, 2016, 11:58:06 PM
So you saw reporting the posts as being retaliation, and starting a thread in meta about it to do what?
Why do you guys consume your lives with the people here?

Removing posts would deprive boki15 of his/her freedom of expression. Me creating a thread does not deprive boki15 of anything, actually I got a permission to do so. Just sharing what I thought was a unique excuse.

You seem to be overthinking this. Consume your lives Huh
Please explain to me the goal of this thread if you dont want the posts removed
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
May 22, 2016, 11:52:41 PM
I just put him on ignore.  Did this moron buy that account or what?  Can't believe a hero member could still be around after posting that much drivel.
Pages:
Jump to: