Pages:
Author

Topic: Bold steps leads to another bitcoin achievement (New phone launched) - page 3. (Read 813 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
I never wanted to share here but it would look so ungrateful to me, why? Because I have been guided right from Newbie to a Snr member rank. Yes! I knew it wasn't that easily to scale through as woman and also someone who is under a husband, putting all efforts to make sure I never thoroughly depends on my husband despite it is his responsibility to provide all things for me yet I kept pushing without undermining or backsliding to make sure all responsibility are being abandoned to him.

Yes, I know many lady from region today especially my country where I came are sometimes not that focused in terms of creating additional income for the family and to also support their husbands Financially, But I never say he must do all things for me why? Marriage is a better for worse and marriage isn't only for husband alone, to cry loud woman and man has both equal right in the family and both are meant to work collectively to further raise the family smoothly and swiftly moreover in a Godly way.

I would also want to draw your attention concerning my post and if there is any violation from my post here or maybe you think that this post doesn't belong here, I will be humbly glad to move it to the right section without any rudeness or insults as I believe no one here is perfection, even and as we keep growing we would find out that there are some things in our life's today that needs adjustment, even though we can't periodically make changes or totally effect changes in our life's today but there must be a little change of attitudes especially for those who loves reading as I does would likely filled their wisdom bank without any restriction and limitation.

Even though if there were limitation, this could possibly show how strong you (I) we are to overcome them to be able to scale through in life. But as time goes and as time flies things gets worsen if you don't take a bold, a steps to effect a change in your life.
To narrow down my long explanation I am here to simply say that through this forum bitcointalk.org I have been  able to secure a new Smartphone, Although with my little earnings after joining a campaign managed by Juler12 I was able to change my bad phone that has been giving me difficulty in typing except I uses PC which I found it very too copious for me to be using, rather I prefers something very portable that I can easily swift my fingers without having to stress or maybe since the battery is not that long lasting and maybe peradventure power is being cut off.

Just as our Nigerian Power isn't that stable so I found it uncomfortable using a device that doesn't retain much power, although this is not a desktop but a laptop which I need to fix properly fine to be able to come back to the normal working condition, that is why I decided to change my mind to go get a smartphone which I think would be easier for me to access the forum and, also it is economical in terms of data consumption than a personal computer and I would be able to access the forum even though I am not at home since is a newer device that retain much power.

I don't know how cool you are with a VIVO products, the phone is a vivo product which I so love and is economical compared to our weather and light issues. This product came with a small box (just a kind smart gift to the buyer) I don't know if these gift were presented to attract costumers or way of gaining & seeking the attention of audience in order for their products to sell pretty much well than the others. I would drop some screenshots with gift box which contains Smart wrest watch, Type C USB, A water cane and with a mini purse. I was able to do all this while my baby is asleep maybe next I would include my beautiful baby in my next post and please do not mind my hair, as I chooses to be with my natural hair today and, I am so unkept  Roll Eyes

I think its worth devoting time to study and read for one to increase in knowledge and to all their endeavors, to those who are starting today shouldn't give up but should understand the things of life as it is never smooth as they thought. I myself although I have barely spend time over here but I understand too well whenever a woman is set to achieve a certain goal I don't think if their husband would be a barrier only if the husband are actually working on a same goal with the wife.
Thank you Bitcointalk and Thank you Juler12 for the chances given to me through Coinomize campaign. This shows how trusted & Transparent you are, therefore anyone seeking for manager can contact him or also visit his service thread for serious communication.
Pages:
Jump to: