Pages:
Author

Topic: bollinger bands - page 2. (Read 274 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 15, 2018, 11:47:05 AM
Bollinger bands are a measure of volatility and the movement of moving averages. While this is mostly useful to offer buy/sell signals and showing resistance/support levels it's not entirely what it's designed for. They can be used in conjuction with other TA to signal buy or sell opportunities.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 11:36:06 AM
Why not swing by our Discord; Voodoo crypto, and learn about the Depth chart day trading?  We've got some good traders in there that are making pretty good profits!
Voodoo Crypto Depth Chart trading

You can check out this thread for some good conversation about this group as well!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-experience-day-trading-no-moon-shots-5026969

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
September 15, 2018, 09:48:34 AM
Whatever you use it for, don't use it alone - it can deliver fake signals, so use it in combination with other indicators. [/url].

That's a good advice. Always combine multiple technical analysis techniques. I like cointelegraph technical analysis, he always shows interesting ideas.

Traders can make good money in crypto, because of its high volatility.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
September 15, 2018, 03:48:23 AM
I don't use this indicator, but from what I can tell, clever traders use Bollinger bands usually when the market doesn't have a clear trend and the price goes sideways. Whatever you use it for, don't use it alone - it can deliver fake signals, so use it in combination with other indicators. For traders that use Bollinger bands a good person to follow is John Bollinger (@bbands) on twitter.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:28:28 AM
I am using Bollinger Bands in my trades, but I have only used it for a couple of days,
so I can't say that using it is very effective, so my question is, bollinger bands only use
is providing support and resistance? or is there other ways I can use bollinger bands in my trades?
Pages:
Jump to: