Pages:
Author

Topic: BOLTON STO IS NOT SCAM !!! - page 3. (Read 656 times)

copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
February 15, 2019, 04:06:20 PM
To me the shitcoinoffering group has been doing a good job in pointing out scam ico's... they've pointed at multiple scam icos before ... and at the end of the fund raiser.. it seems they're always correct... pls I advice crypto investors to be careful on what they put their money on... I myself av lost a good portion of money due to this scams... never again will I do ico
copper member
Activity: 493
February 15, 2019, 04:01:01 PM
I've learnt times without number not to trust ico's that claims to have raised alot of money.. but cant prove it.. too me it's just a trick to lure others into investing in the shitcoinoffering.. same thing happened with online.io.. swissalpmining.. 4new and many other projects out there... to me Boltoncoin seems like a scam project.. but everyone has their opinion on this..

But what's the old saying..

BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY
Activity: 102
February 15, 2019, 03:54:18 PM
Well, every question was answered by Bolton Coin, is there still some doubts about this project?

I wonder the same...but you have to keep in mind that in this space we have mostly kids with a short attention span and many of them don't have the intellectual capability to read through lengthy and detailed responses like that.

Just look at Facebook...the posts with the least quality typically gets the most attention.

If you look at my previous posts over the the months you see that I spend a lot of time digging into questionable projects and scams...however it is much easier to point fingers and call something a scam..especially in a bear market, but people should at least do basic research.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
February 15, 2019, 03:15:14 PM
The reason people think it is a scam because they are saying: "raised more than 60m dollars" which is a huge claim in the current market. If i were in their shoes, i would probably show some proof of it.
If they don't have any proof for that reach then it is an obvious scam,it should be discussed on scam accusation section not here.

Hope it will be moved soon for further discussion.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
February 15, 2019, 02:53:32 PM
Well, every question was answered by Bolton Coin, is there still some doubts about this project?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 15, 2019, 12:07:45 PM
I am still waiting for the continuation of this project, and doing all the work until the last bounty, I hope not to scam, because the ICO is already running and we have collected 67 million USD

details
https://icobench.com/ico/bolton-coin
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 15, 2019, 11:58:15 AM
The reason people think it is a scam because they are saying: "raised more than 60m dollars" which is a huge claim in the current market. If i were in their shoes, i would probably show some proof of it.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 11:35:51 AM
Cheesy I'm a hunter. I'll just look at the result. Know how many such projects I have seen in these 6 months. Which collected millions, but turned out to be fraudsters. I was planning to take part in the project, but judging by the information maybe not worth it.
Sure, just see a new project saying they've collected $ 30-50 million. Definitely it's a big scam and no one can trust it
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 11:29:58 AM
 Cheesy I'm a hunter. I'll just look at the result. Know how many such projects I have seen in these 6 months. Which collected millions, but turned out to be fraudsters. I was planning to take part in the project, but judging by the information maybe not worth it.
Activity: 102
February 15, 2019, 11:25:06 AM
If this is an STO i doubt that this is a scam. Because before having or to be called an STO they need to have tangible assets and theses allegations if clearly a form of STO boycoting since it is going to replace the ICO stage. They might be scammers that does not want an STO before offering the coin to the industry and will eventually run.

Good point, STOs cannot simply take funds and run. There is a heavy process involved with authorities and excecutives become very accountable unlike in the case of ICOs where most can run and few ever pay the price. So if they really have sinister things in mind, why would they be so retarded to do an STO in the first place?
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
February 15, 2019, 08:39:02 AM
Defending the bolton sto here on the forum is the right or proper step to make, it makes me think you are either part of the team or a paid defense publication
move this topic to scam accusations board.

AAnd the project can tell us the address of their offices, and defend theirselves with a zoom webinar for us all to see, watch and hear from them.
When you are accused, you attend to your community first.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
February 15, 2019, 08:01:13 AM
If this is an STO i doubt that this is a scam. Because before having or to be called an STO they need to have tangible assets and theses allegations if clearly a form of STO boycoting since it is going to replace the ICO stage. They might be scammers that does not want an STO before offering the coin to the industry and will eventually run.
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 15, 2019, 07:08:46 AM
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 15, 2019, 06:52:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
February 12, 2019, 07:31:34 PM
I don't know why opening a thread in this section you should answer the accusations in the thread where you are posted not creeating another one, why not show all your proof there, this is not the right section to do this, if this is not a scam project, then show all the materials why it is not so in the scam accusations.
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
February 12, 2019, 07:22:34 PM
https://shitcoinoffering.com/african-kids-aks-663-million-bucks-scam-sto-bolton-coin/
you can read this article and take a look at Q&A created by Dr. Yeap https://goo.gl/BDkvbg

So, lets see answers to these questions  Wink

I would also like to know the answers to these questions.
The situation on the cryptocurrency market is improving, but it is hard for me to believe that someone has collected over USD 60 million at the moment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
February 12, 2019, 07:03:11 PM
https://shitcoinoffering.com/african-kids-aks-663-million-bucks-scam-sto-bolton-coin/
you can read this article and take a look at Q&A created by Dr. Yeap https://goo.gl/BDkvbg

So, lets see answers to these questions  Wink
Another scammer has already revealed and then this scammer must be destroyed.
These scammers can do nothing with all of these questions. It looks like that a real african kid lol. I guess the raised amount in the website is not a real thing. Totally scam STO. This sucks dude.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
February 12, 2019, 05:12:43 PM
I am still trying to fathom the reason behind the accusation, if it is really false.
I just feel bolton caused these for themselves. Since they already posted such huge amount amount money has been collected and yet want to get more from investors, some elements might just feel they have the money and that they should find a way to get some from them.
It will also be good that they details regarding the transactions for the fund that has already been raised, be provided.

If there are people raising their voice then there must be something done that isn't right and I do not think any company that has raised funds would give away too much information about their fundraisers or the investors beyond the basic minimum that is required by law - which brings us to the point that in crypto world there are very few, if any laws. So they can easily get by without giving any real details.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 04:49:20 PM
I am still trying to fathom the reason behind the accusation, if it is really false.
I just feel bolton caused these for themselves. Since they already posted such huge amount amount money has been collected and yet want to get more from investors, some elements might just feel they have the money and that they should find a way to get some from them.
It will also be good that they details regarding the transactions for the fund that has already been raised, be provided.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
February 12, 2019, 04:39:02 PM
By the way they have reacted by calling the whistleblower cowardly and have given excuses about not being able to provide an explanation just raises some major red flags.
When you're a prospective multi-million dollar project the onus of the burden of proof falls on you and you must clarify and respond in a much more professional way.

That's just my two cents. Similar issues arose with Bitangels and they blamed it on AT&T and tried to sue them. It's getting harder and harder to trust these projects and this is adversely affecting the reputation of all cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: