Pages:
Author

Topic: Book release : Blockchain Programming in C# (Part II) - page 2. (Read 4922 times)

Activity: 765
Merit: 503
I just released part II for everyone.
Well done, keep it up.  Using your lib in a project ATM.  Just about to start writing Ricardian contracts so good timing!
Activity: 714
Merit: 661
I just released part II for everyone.
Damn, those are some sweet subjects! I might even start with C#, just to try this out. Keep up the amazing work! Grin
Trying C# is adopting it Smiley
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Damn, those are some sweet subjects! I might even start with C#, just to try this out. Keep up the amazing work! Grin
Hello all,

As explained in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/book-release-blockchain-programming-in-c-part-1-926087, the next part of the book is out.
Special thanks to Bill Strait, a native english speaker, that corrected my english for the first parts.

He did not have time to do it for all chapter though, he will probably reformulate some of my sentences as time goes on. So expect some rough edge right with my english.

The second part is available for people that completed the first part challenge, or sent a tip to the book's address.
For others, you will have to wait 2 weeks, or wait someone who shares the link.

Here are the new parts:

• BIP39
  • Arbitrary ownership
  • Using the transaction Builder (Stealth, CC and normal payment)
  • Colored Coins
  • Ricardian contract
  • Liquid democracy voting
  • Proof of burn and reputation

Lot's of fixes,
Copy/pastable code instead of screenshots,

The part II explore some non-currency applications of the Blockchain.

The part III will concentrate on security aspect, while keeping in mind ease of development. (How to depends on third party API without trust relationship)

There will be probably some part about micro payment channel and coinjoin like schemes.

The link is http://blockchainprogramming.azurewebsites.net/

Happy coding,
Pages:
Jump to: