Pages:
Author

Topic: Bookie Public Beta - page 3. (Read 787 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 03:44:02 PM
Hi everyone,

The newest article in the "Betting with Bookie" educational series is live! This one is called Introduction to Odds and helps you navigate some of the various odds formats you may encounter online.

You can read the whole article on Steemit.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
April 05, 2018, 08:30:36 AM
- This is more like a peer-to-peer betting chain without a bookie.Traditionally,most of the sports-betting websites are a bookie themselves linked to a chain of bookies.When you say your platform is decentralised,do you mean all your chains are completely free to create their own odds ?

- Website says anonymous betting but requires me to sign up to use the service.This is a turn down.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
April 05, 2018, 06:34:06 AM
Looks cool and promising, I will have my eye regularly on this one and hope you guys will keep your words and will launch a full version of the platform before world cup kicks in.

I have subscribed your newsletter so now I am in your notification squad.  Wink
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
April 04, 2018, 01:30:15 AM
The site looks clean but I think there's lots of work yet to do, as the app is coming in 2019. Also you say you work like a stock exchange so the person betting has to first deposit money and all his details is out in the public or it's post the bet one needs to deposit? What kind of % are you charging users? Also what do you mean by no one owns bookies you'll need to give few payment proof first.
April 03, 2018, 09:16:30 AM
Kick off for Bookie Public Beta ahead of World Cup: https://www.peerplays.com/kick-off-bookie-public-beta-ahead-world-cup/
March 29, 2018, 02:10:34 PM
Hello!

If you didn't already know, the "Introduction to the Tech Behind Bookie" series on Steemit provides an insider look at some of the tech being used to build Bookie. Check it out.

The latest installment of this behind-the-scenes series talks about the Bookie Oracle System, aka BOS.

Enjoy!

https://steemit.com/sports/@bookieapp/introduction-to-the-tech-behind-bookie-bos
March 28, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

Bookie, the decentralized sports betting exchange built on the Peerplays blockchain, will go live with a play-for-fun public beta ahead of this summer’s World Cup.

Bookie Public Beta will offer users the opportunity to win real bitcoin prizes as they take part in a series of betting competitions and leaderboards using play money.

Running throughout the World Cup, the public beta is the final phase in Bookie’s development, after which it will be ready for full deployment on the Peerplays blockchain. Bookie Public Beta will be the first ever public showcase of provably fair sports betting. Competition rules and bitcoin prize information will also be made available here over the coming weeks.

Bookie Public Beta will be open to all, and will look to educate the entire betting community - including punters, operators and regulators - about the benefits of blockchain for sports bettors.

The decentralized nature of Bookie means a full launch requires a majority approval by the Witnesses who run the Peerplays blockchain.

For more updates, follow us:
   Twitter - @BookieBeta
   Steemit - @BookieApp
   subReddit - /r/OfficialBookie
   Website - BookieBeta.com

--
Peerplays Blockchain Standards Association
Pages:
Jump to: