Pages:
Author

Topic: books about economy - page 2. (Read 1543 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 09, 2017, 12:57:13 PM
Google will provide a good help for your search. You can also join the Economists forum online were you can get ideas on the latest economic events and happening around the world even new books and magazine. If it is crypto currencies economic book you are looking for I have never come across any.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 09, 2017, 12:41:43 PM
Here are some suggestions for the books on global economy
The Predator State by James K. Galbraith
SoRich, So Poor by Peter Edelman
Marx's Capital, David Harvey
The Competitive Advantage of Nations by Michael E. Porter
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 08, 2017, 07:09:28 PM
you can find all book you want in google book store, i think in there is complete
https://books.google.com , you only find topic about economy
because iam not understand about you want serbian economic
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
April 08, 2017, 05:46:31 PM
I've became interested in economy and cryptography ever since I've started getting into bitcoin. I've read a book on cryptography that I've found in the local library but i'm having trouble finding a good book abut economy, all I've found was something about Serbian economy in the present and in the history, nothing about global economy and economy as a phenomenon. So, can you maybe recommend some books on that subject? Thanks.

p.s. Sorry mods but I didn't know if I should post here or in off-topic section, but I've decided here, because most people who are interested in the economy are here and so I'd get more reliable answer. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: