Pages:
Author

Topic: Books or youtube to learn how to trade - page 12. (Read 13476 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 07:25:00 PM
You can always get good knowledge in books and youtube. But don't only rely between this two medium. There are so many informative sites in the internet. Just keep on browsing.
Choose what you're comfortable with. There are many platforms but you must choose an exchange that will suit your personality and have not too complicated features.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 06:10:39 PM
You can always get good knowledge in books and youtube. But don't only rely between this two medium. There are so many informative sites in the internet. Just keep on browsing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 05:50:51 PM
Hello guys,

I am french and i wanna try to learn trading in English language (to get skills in english and trading ahah)
Do you have a recommandation for a good book ?

I wanna try to find a good youtuber to, who is explain how to detect signal. In crypto or in nasdaq.

And maybe if its exist, a website with exercise?

Thanks guys

Trading in English requires a sufficient knowledge of the language.
I advise you not to be lazy, but to work, read books on trading
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 17, 2018, 09:43:21 AM
Learning in trading have different ways here you can get also a lot of information in trading ,but the best way to learn first is the youtube because you can know the actual happen to the trading and also have a lot of information about trading. Books is very hard to get and I did not see any books who are related to crypto trading.
When it comes to actuality the best option is the youtube because you can see actual trading there but the knowledge given by books is way too far from that because book is a research. Both entities are vital to gain knowledge that falls in different category of learning, visuals is different from written ones. Nonetheless, books are tossed aside because of internet which is bad for having these kind of fast technology.
- I think that youtube and books have become outdated teachers, it is no longer suitable for everyone because the change of market is too fast, the knowledge on youtube and books has not been able to update in time, so we can only learn about theory but apply it to reality, which is almost impossible. In the present time, want to learn about trading, the best method is through the group analysis and knowledge sharing, each person will contribute comments and corrections to each other, from that, each person can form a completely new knowledge system in the field of trading and is updated regularly
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 05:59:00 AM
If you are engaged in daily trading in the world of digital money, you need to use reliable sources of information, because there is no king for them yet
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
October 17, 2018, 05:48:57 AM
Learning in trading have different ways here you can get also a lot of information in trading ,but the best way to learn first is the youtube because you can know the actual happen to the trading and also have a lot of information about trading. Books is very hard to get and I did not see any books who are related to crypto trading.
When it comes to actuality the best option is the youtube because you can see actual trading there but the knowledge given by books is way too far from that because book is a research. Both entities are vital to gain knowledge that falls in different category of learning, visuals is different from written ones. Nonetheless, books are tossed aside because of internet which is bad for having these kind of fast technology.
Activity: 572
October 17, 2018, 03:48:31 AM
Effective for learning each option. With the e-book, you may exercise around basic studies or practical practice. you'll be similar on youtube, you make the real desire. Books can provide you with primary signs and symptoms, concepts and abilties, and you can come to youtube with the flavor of actual practice. I suppose each is vital. you can discover lots of from youtube trading guidelines.
Yeah you are right. Trading is a business and you will get experience when you enter into this world. From books you will learn basics about trading but not all things. The market is not always the same and you may not learn this from books how to handle this and that kind of situations. For this you need to watch videos and make practice for some time on low level.
Activity: 81
October 16, 2018, 03:21:52 AM
Well, by reading book you can learn a lot, there is no doubt about it, but in my opinion, wathing videos would be more helpful. There are tons of videos about trading on youtube, you can find basic to advanced tutorials about trading and they would be very helpful.
I think that a trading expert is good than books and YouTube because in books you will only learn how to trade but will not learn practically and also to handle bearish conditions like this one. YouTube will also teach you how to deal and trade in tough situations but there is no practical. The best option is to spend some time with your crypto trader friend and get everything practically about crypto trading.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 15, 2018, 11:36:07 PM
I prefer youtube, maybe it depends on some people to absorb knowledge, I prefer on youtube because not only the theory is there but some direct action in trading I mean because fluctuations we will not know the same conditions that exist in theory, maybe this is because experience too, which is sure on YouTube you are taught directly to take action.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
October 15, 2018, 11:07:50 PM
I prefer to learn in books rather than Youtube, even though it looks the old way but learning in books makes me more focused than youtube which will make me open videos that are being trending topics.
I might be a little different. I will be more excited when I hear the explanation from others. well, the point is, I might understand faster when listening to trading from youtube, compared to reading it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
October 15, 2018, 11:02:15 PM
I prefer to learn in books rather than Youtube, even though it looks the old way but learning in books makes me more focused than youtube which will make me open videos that are being trending topics.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 15, 2018, 10:32:02 PM
You can learn it from books and youtube, maybe from those two references you definitely get tricks on how to trade properly and maybe even you can combine the tricks obtained from books and youtube.

Yes maybe the two either, books for most people who are much reference in such a bookstore you can read it all night but better to watch yourself. I can also refer the YouTube because it became the modern teacher of this century, they are best guides for formal trainings to every cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
October 14, 2018, 07:31:49 PM
What I advice you to look at it is just 'videos'. I don't think anyone can learn trading from books as you will have to see it with a graphic. You can participate into some trading courses as well, I do know know any tho.
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 07:30:34 PM
There are great books out there in the bookstore or online that are really good guides in trading. Better to spend time in reading them because trading is really a long way to study. It is not just as simple as some think of. This takes a lot of experience and by reading books some of the experiences by the author are surely written there.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 07:18:21 PM
Books, article, forum, and videos are good resources to learn trading. In addition to that, I suggest if ever there is, consult to friends that have the experiences in trading. From there you can brainstorm with him on how to do trading.
Activity: 672
October 14, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

It might be helpful in order to gain better understanding to which you will be bound to trading strategies, that will provide you better ideas. Possibly, if you had some portions of savings you should be able to register first at trusted exchange and have some practice trades. You can use little amounts as you starting, because it's good to trade and the same time learning a self study.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
October 14, 2018, 06:13:47 PM
Both are same useable to got more ideas and knowledge learning in trading
Depends on the people which they want to got fast learning in trading
But some of them they choose google becuase using new technology is pfast browsing what they want to know
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
October 14, 2018, 06:12:52 PM
Please do the both. Reading books and watching tutorials will help you to know everything (techniques, strategy and etc) in trading. Many people are entering in trading without knowledge to it. They just think that buying at lows and selling at highs are enough to become profitable in cryptocurrency not knowing how they will enter and exist to the market. At the end, they lost a lot because they entered in a wrong place where they get trap.
Activity: 280
October 14, 2018, 05:23:13 PM
Even youtune you can learn how to start from trading and watching videos for trading is a good idea for mostly thing to learn and watch how trading will works.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 02:08:26 PM
better you can learn to trade by looking at youtube or some other media that can make it easy to learn trading because along with the images that are run directly and you can see some of the steps used to be able to do good and right trading.
Pages:
Jump to: