Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 101. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Dev is working with promotion and with new features. Where is the problem?  Huh
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
the least you can do is give some credits to the first X13..

Check out the brand new website! Keep up to date with new developments and news about Boost

http://boostcoin.eu

Activity: 616
Merit: 501
"Great" developer.

Still no Mac wallet...

+10000
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
i can try compile one
its usually not so difficult, and many very good developers still don't know how to do it. even if they write perfect code..

you need homebrew or macports and install dependencies, and use macdeploy script to create package with all dependencies

"Great" developer.

Still no Mac wallet...

The Developer claims he has 3 people working for him. So a team of 4 members. And they still struggle to get mac wallet out.
Instead of fixing few mistakes in hes coin source code, the dev spams "vote for mintpal" tens of times per day.

I already compiled a mac wallet long time ago. It took me 15 minutes. There is couple of easy mistakes made in source code which need to be fixed before it compiles on mac.
If developer had any coding skills at all, he would have fixed this a long time ago.

By the looks of it the dev isn't even listening to anyone, keeps spamming to vote on mintpal. If your wondering why its pretty simple, he has shitload of BOST from premine and the coins being held at the so called foundation those are probably going to be dumped. Trying to get on mintpal so its value is pumped and he dumps everything, takes profit and leaves the coin to die. Rinse and repeat.

There has been no news with the MAC wallet, not even a slight update. No solution to fight multi-pools. I am sure he's happy with multipools mining the hell out of this coin as hes making some on each solved block.

Doesn't seem right for a coin with a new algo...

Im watching you all..

Will have a wallet update by the end of today, with a few new things in...
Activity: 952
i can try compile one
its usually not so difficult, and many very good developers still don't know how to do it. even if they write perfect code..

you need homebrew or macports and install dependencies, and use macdeploy script to create package with all dependencies

"Great" developer.

Still no Mac wallet...

The Developer claims he has 3 people working for him. So a team of 4 members. And they still struggle to get mac wallet out.
Instead of fixing few mistakes in hes coin source code, the dev spams "vote for mintpal" tens of times per day.

I already compiled a mac wallet long time ago. It took me 15 minutes. There is couple of easy mistakes made in source code which need to be fixed before it compiles on mac.
If developer had any coding skills at all, he would have fixed this a long time ago.

By the looks of it the dev isn't even listening to anyone, keeps spamming to vote on mintpal. If your wondering why its pretty simple, he has shitload of BOST from premine and the coins being held at the so called foundation those are probably going to be dumped. Trying to get on mintpal so its value is pumped and he dumps everything, takes profit and leaves the coin to die. Rinse and repeat.

There has been no news with the MAC wallet, not even a slight update. No solution to fight multi-pools. I am sure he's happy with multipools mining the hell out of this coin as hes making some on each solved block.

Doesn't seem right for a coin with a new algo...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
10,000 BOST reward Looking for an experienced developer to join to team and help implement anonymous features. This will be the first X13 PoW/PoS Anon Coin!

a joke,200000 BOST,ok.

10 btc for adding anon? lel
Activity: 56
10,000 BOST reward Looking for an experienced developer to join to team and help implement anonymous features. This will be the first X13 PoW/PoS Anon Coin!

a joke,200000 BOST,ok.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Stop with the voting (useless) and start with the DEVELOPMENT OF NEW FEATURES!!!.

The price would be much higher with new features.

What proof do you have that you work on the further development of the coin?

These wallets owned the manipulators to make  millions when  we get to Mintpal

Rank   Address   
1   B9iDs28SmUyYpETEnPvpVCyCVukAciSPv7            498,326 BOST
2   BNzA8ASkDqkLoKGMgxN4Xgq1PVKdY5X14S    370,000 BOST
3   BBbsFE3PDG9CgK5jKWj2W1YkRobgpH3Vy7     321,357 BOST
we get to Mintpal?
in 10 days if voted
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#BOST

+1
+10
Activity: 20
Stop with the voting (useless) and start with the DEVELOPMENT OF NEW FEATURES!!!.

Rank   Address   
we get to Mintpal?
in 10 days if voted

+1
Activity: 2

Rank   Address   
we get to Mintpal?
in 10 days if voted
Busier than Dev?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Check out the brand new website! Keep up to date with new developments and news about Boost

good
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Nice design, good job.
legendary
just over 11000 more blocks until the PoW mining phase finishes and there are still tons of people mining BoostCoin   Grin
legendary

legendary
Meanwhile - 29741 block. Angry

yeah the block explorer is stuck, i've messaged the owner
Activity: 546
i can try compile one

"Great" developer.

Still no Mac wallet...

Meanwhile - 29741 block. Angry
Pages:
Jump to: