Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 117. (Read 299700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#BOST

Dont think- 'oh i'll do it later'.. or 'in five minute'
Go there now log on and vote!!  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Net hashrate goes down to 30 GH/s
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
"- 15 coins per PoW block to the foundation for long term support."

Wat ? 15 coins per block goes to dev ? That + the 1% premine ?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
ok but remember also liberty that rised to 18k and then when dumped, it has not been pumped again

my point is that every coin has his own story, you can't really compare them
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Price will adapt to this.
i remember people not being patience when x11 coin was stuck at 15k for a while

And I likewise remember when BlackCoin dropped from 3k to 500. It seemed like a dead coin.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Reward - 10,000 BOST

Looking for an experience developer to join the team to help implement Anonymous features, and help take this coin to a whole new level
!
10,000 BOST reward for the position. That's about $1500 to join the team an help deliver something amazing  Grin
You must be able to show a proven track record in assisting developing this technology.

+100

Please don't panic people.. I made that mistake with Naut when it was so young.. I saw it go from 30k to under 10k like 3 times! and I sold it at 30 the next bounce. Then it was 30k when it hit Mintpal. And well then it went to 100k...
XC coin I had bought at 5k. It went to 20k and down to 10k a few times. I sell. Then like for a week it kept being so low and more and more people panic sold. And then when all the weak hands were out.. Well rest is history.

So this coin is so young.. Its still in pow. ATH is 32k witouth mintpal AND  in POW. It ends soon. XC pump is done. This one has more then 900 btc volume over poloniex and Bittrex!!! Mintpal will add it probabbly soon WITOUTH us voting for it even...

And if dev starts working on anonymous features.. Coool we will see 50k atleast. And I think price will be over 20k when it goes to mintpal. People see the first x13. Coin will get hyped even more. All weak hands are gone and new chance for new hands who buy in now at 10k and not at 3k!

Concern might be the premine - was this insider/whale-dumped?

Nope he was the manipulator
https://twitter.com/smokin35
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Why no multypool ?
Trademybit have x13 multypool.  Undecided
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Guy?does the price will be higher in the future?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Look forward to the X13 coins and what is the difference between X11 is the question. Smiley

Two additional hash permutations were added hamsi and fugue, fugue is especially powerful for it (and I quote) replaces the 4×4 column mixing matrix with a 16×16 "super-mix" operation which greatly improves diffusion (diffusion is one of most important factors in the design of cryptographic protocols) fugue is very  resistant to algebraic attacks more so than for example hamsi... so in general you adding additional layer of security without sacrificing performance

So you have one of the most advanced crypto coin design in your hands (not the first one granted) but still.

ref. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue_(hash_function)

And there are No multipools...  Smiley

Price will adapt to this.
i remember people not being patience when x11 coin was stuck at 15k for a while
Activity: 378
well i will never buy this coin again .will just mine and dump
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Look forward to the X13 coins and what is the difference between X11 is the question. Smiley

Two additional hash permutations were added hamsi and fugue, fugue is especially powerful for it (and I quote) replaces the 4×4 column mixing matrix with a 16×16 "super-mix" operation which greatly improves diffusion (diffusion is one of most important factors in the design of cryptographic protocols) fugue is very  resistant to algebraic attacks more so than for example hamsi... so in general you adding additional layer of security without sacrificing performance

So you have one of the most advanced crypto coin design in your hands (not the first one granted) but still.

And there are No multipools...  Smiley
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Reward - 10,000 BOST

Looking for an experience developer to join the team to help implement Anonymous features, and help take this coin to a whole new level
!
10,000 BOST reward for the position. That's about $1500 to join the team an help deliver something amazing  Grin
You must be able to show a proven track record in assisting developing this technology.

+100

Please don't panic people.. I made that mistake with Naut when it was so young.. I saw it go from 30k to under 10k like 3 times! and I sold it at 30 the next bounce. Then it was 30k when it hit Mintpal. And well then it went to 100k...
XC coin I had bought at 5k. It went to 20k and down to 10k a few times. I sell. Then like for a week it kept being so low and more and more people panic sold. And then when all the weak hands were out.. Well rest is history.

So this coin is so young.. Its still in pow. ATH is 32k witouth mintpal AND  in POW. It ends soon. XC pump is done. This one has more then 900 btc volume over poloniex and Bittrex!!! Mintpal will add it probabbly soon WITOUTH us voting for it even...

And if dev starts working on anonymous features.. Coool we will see 50k atleast. And I think price will be over 20k when it goes to mintpal. People see the first x13. Coin will get hyped even more. All weak hands are gone and new chance for new hands who buy in now at 10k and not at 3k!

Concern might be the premine - was this insider/whale-dumped?
Activity: 672
Reward - 10,000 BOST

!

+100

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Activity: 300
Time to buy more cheap BOOST Cool
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Why going down the price?!
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
i think its over,people giving up mining look suprnova only 800 mining

You have to look at net hashrate, not pool workers Wink

Suprnova 1 and 2 combined has 1300 workers

im going to mine there if i get x13 to work .. suprnova did you read my apologizes i posted that day? thank you   Smiley

Jump to: