Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 126. (Read 299700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
oh wow, so we should be on mintpal by monday, or that may be when the voting begins?

Already on the voting list, so you can vote now...

if they accept us through means other then the voting list we will be on mintpal monday though?

Im more that happy to pay a bounty to get it listed on Mintpal, they just havent replied to me again yet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
oh wow, so we should be on mintpal by monday, or that may be when the voting begins?

if they accept us through means other then the voting list we will be on mintpal monday though?

Mintpal could add them anyday Mintpal wanted... If BOST goes on because of voting though, it will be added Monday.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary

legendary
Will it be in the near week or farther out? To hit mintpal

I was hoping it would be much sooner, as i dont want to have to rely on the Mintpal voting system or it will be Monday the earliest if we do.
Will it be in the near week or farther out? To hit mintpal
legendary
when will Boost go to mintpal?

Im working on it, they are being a bit stubborn at the moment!
Activity: 168
Bought on 3k sold on 26,
only reason why i sold is this Huge premine and Dev dont even care about all this questions.

we are going way behind 30k, imho

Still its not the answer off all this questions.

Other coins are far worse when it comes to premine etc. This coin is pretty transparent and straightforward. I wonder when I hear people screaming about a "huge" 4% pre-mine when other coins where instamined like hell in the first days (darkcoin) and they're still having a a decent marketcap.. Or look at other coins which are obvious scams lile this litecoinx mega-scam .. people are still mining it and even scream "HODL!" ..

Stop spreading this FUD here all the time ..

This coin has lots of cool features, is currently multi-pool proof, as a huge volume on the exchanges, over 60GH/s network hashing rate, decent pools, is on poloniex, bittrex as surely soon on mintpal... what else do you guys want ?

Without the premine my pool bounty would not got paid, i'd have to take lot higher fees on the pools... also the pool set-up tutorial would'nt be possible to be paid etc..

VAGINAS OF THE WORLD! That is all. Cheesy
when will Boost go to mintpal?
Activity: 158
copy pasted from OP:

- 1% Pre-mine for development, promotional and immediate bounties.
Let me explain this in more detail: The pre-mine is done on speculation that the coin will return some cash in the future. As a developer these coins take time to code and add in new features etc... This balance has also been used to pay out a lot of compensation for people who have lost coins due to the relaunch of the coin on the 19th, (Yes i'm a developer who actually does that!)

- 15 coins per PoW block to the foundation for long term support. The foundation only gets a very tiny % of PoS blocks
Let me explain this in more detail: Developing and running a coin takes time and effort, the foundation balance is used for keeping the coin going and paying everyone who is involved or working on the team on a daily basis. So far we have 3 full time team members and a load more people working on single tasks for BoostCoin. this all costs money that the foundation supports, and if the coin really takes of do you think they will work for free? i dont think so.. At the time of writing this there is 123624 BOST in the foundation fund, which is far lower that everyone thinks due to the PoS block creation. Here is the difference between PoW and PoS foundation block amounts.. http://s25.postimg.org/42qm9oucv/Screen_Shot_2014_05_29_at_14_06_20.png
Activity: 158
information about the pre-mine is in the First Post. Dev is transparent about it !
Activity: 196
wtf http://boost.monsterhash.me/ efficiency droped to 50% Sad

Noticing this to... Hmmmm

ONE STUPID GUY!

Rank   User Name     Valid   Invalid   Invalid %
33        sega            366   426,007   116,395.36

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Bought on 3k sold on 26,
only reason why i sold is this Huge premine and Dev dont even care about all this questions.

Other coins are far worse when it comes to premine etc. This coin is pretty transparent and straightforward. I wonder when I hear people screaming about a "huge" 4% pre-mine when other coins where instamined like hell in the first days (darkcoin) and they're still having a a decent marketcap.. Or look at other coins which are obvious scams lile this litecoinx mega-scam .. people are still mining it and even scream "HODL!" ..

Stop spreading this FUD here all the time ..

This coin has lots of cool features, is currently multi-pool proof, as a huge volume on the exchanges, over 60GH/s network hashing rate, decent pools, is on poloniex, bittrex as surely soon on mintpal... what else do you guys want ?

Without the premine my pool bounty would not got paid, i'd have to take lot higher fees on the pools... also the pool set-up tutorial would'nt be possible to be paid etc..
Activity: 154
BoostCoin [BOST] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/bost
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
Full API secured with private key
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
God I am guessing another idiot trying to run x11 on http://boost.monsterhash.me? Reject rate has sky rocketed!
Activity: 168
Bought on 3k sold on 26,

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Bought on 3k sold on 26,

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
https://boost2.suprnova.cc

acceptiong new registrations....googogogo!
Jump to: