Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 151. (Read 299700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
So anon plan or not ? Cause it would be a whole new story
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
can someone invite me to supernova or maxminers

[email protected]

thx

pls
legendary
Merit: 1004
Does anyone have some working addnodes?

wallet on new pc is stuck at 1 node.

try deleting your peers.dat file and add these into your .conf file

addnode=113.132.253.157
addnode=49.73.77.232
addnode=190.37.40.17
addnode=209.73.144.179
addnode=115.28.162.137
addnode=192.241.149.107
addnode=180.31.93.205
addnode=113.81.164.138
addnode=27.2.83.159
addnode=195.208.163.236
addnode=2.94.55.171
addnode=88.177.165.136
addnode=125.123.157.227
addnode=116.100.39.116
addnode=118.69.70.177
addnode=49.67.26.131
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I wonder whether all traders have read this thread.
Price is pumping
just wondering what is going on with coin, only one day in bittrex, 10 times up, that is crazy. Actually don't much surprise with coin, someone should pump money in the market to push the price high. it seems to me a greedy trap.  any thoughts  Smiley

People holding boost are not worried, that multipools will dump and drive the price hard down.

You are right. It will gradually go down very soon after the last illusional gambler puts his money in.

I really wonder when you guys stop making some of us richer every day. Personally, i am afraid fraud department of my country will pay me a visit soon since the incoming flow of FIAT money just doesn't stop. But its ok to me. Just save a little bit of your cash for next coin.

and why you want to cash out your btc?

altcoins are good at one thing, spreading money
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have some working addnodes?

wallet on new pc is stuck at 1 node.
legendary
Merit: 1001
can someone invite me to supernova or maxminers

[email protected]

thx
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Price is pumping
just wondering what is going on with coin, only one day in bittrex, 10 times up, that is crazy. Actually don't much surprise with coin, someone should pump money in the market to push the price high. it seems to me a greedy trap.  any thoughts  Smiley

People holding boost are not worried, that multipools will dump and drive the price hard down.

You are right. It will gradually go down very soon after the last illusional gambler puts his money in.

I really wonder when you guys stop making some of us richer every day. Personally, i am afraid fraud department of my country will pay me a visit soon since the incoming flow of FIAT money just doesn't stop. But its ok to me. Just save a little bit of your cash for next coin.
Seems like someone missed the train.
legendary
Merit: 1004
What is special about this coin? Serious question as I'm looking at getting in.

- Newish algorithm, like X11 but better. OK good...
- Nice name...

Is there some feature I'm not seeing?

I wanted to create something new that people could maybe see as the future, Once upon a time, it was ShA256, then Scrypt, the Scryot jane plus all its variants, then X11..
X13 improves on X11 by adding to more layers of hashing. Adding this to a PoW/PoS coin is a brand new idea.

Plus the name- BoostCoin is cool Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
hi,
can someone send an invitation to suprnov, please?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Price is pumping

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

- Nice name...

first pow pos, second x13
Vertcoin was not first scrypt-jane.

good fundamentals - i see in my workers only one orphaned in 6 days, wallet run smoothly , much better than vertcoin wallet for me.
Activity: 47
Price is pumping
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

- Nice name...

Activity: 22
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Any pool open for register ?
legendary
Is X13 algorithm more energy efficient than X11?

they are about even, but x13 is not optimized yet, you can optimize the 11 algo of it at best , for now
Activity: 54
Is X13 algorithm more energy efficient than X11?
legendary
How about talk to Mintpal for add Boostcoin? Cool

No need to worry this coin will hit mintpal in 48hours. Mintpal like's coins with big  volume Smiley. We are past XC volume on bittrex and XC fans starting to FUD BOOST. There's enough room for both great coins.

when someone fud your coin you know it will get big
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
This coin is overrated, he just added 2 hashing functions, no worthy features whatsoever and seems like there are no plans

Tell this for simple cloned x11 with no anonymity, with nothing new and with price x10 x20 from boost price

@ 17000 satoshi the marketcap with 22 million coins is around 2.140.000 million dollar.
legendary
5% premine? such high
oh man

1% premine, where you see 5%? you want to spread fud to buy cheap

This coin is overrated, he just added 2 hashing functions, no worthy features whatsoever and seems like there are no plans

Tell this for simple cloned x11 with no anonymity, with nothing new and with price x10 x20 from boost price

or xc that was boosted to 100x lmao
Jump to: