Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 185. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
The problem seems to me in diff retarget. Sometimes it over-retargets sometimes it under retargets. Over retargeting is causing that we get stuck on a block and can't pass that for several minutes

Block 131 was at a diff of 67 that's why it was that hard to mine block 132 at diff 1.3 rapidly found 10 blocks  now diff is 57 again and we are stuck
That block flip is a problem for sure but i think you need to work on diff retarget too
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Supernova found the blocks from 130 to 135 all of them of a value of 15?

WTF: thats good to know

the foundation wallet received 500 per block.... for those... Somehow the coins out have flipped per block

Ok i'm going to call it. as there is something very wrong there, this coin will be relaunched.

Sorry people, but thanks for trying it out.

I'll get the OP updated and fix this mofo soon!

ok good decision.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I must say it's popular to mix pow and pos, if have some new concept, it will successful
legendary
what is the nethashrate, the wallet reports 46mhash/s... (know my card doing 2mhash/s that doesn't seem to be the case...)
The problem seems to me in diff retarget. Sometimes it over-retargets sometimes it under retargets. Over retargeting is causing that we get stuck on a block and can't pass that for several minutes
Activity: 750
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Aah, I can fix that .. Another bug in the daemon.. Hold on a sec..
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
suprova seems to be working at least it's past 130 they've caught some blocks
Supernova found the blocks from 130 to 135 all of them of a value of 15?
Activity: 750
im on block 135 now :?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Hey everyone.
Thanks for trying out BoostCoin but i feel have failed you all at the moment... Until i have found the reason why we are stuck on block 130, im going to put the coin on hold. Then i can make a decision on if to relaunch of not.

Unfortunately with brand new technologies like this X13+PoW/PoW mixture, there are sometimes issues that cant be found until it it out in the public.

So i suggest people send their hash power elsewhere for the time being.

Its getting late here late the moment, 23:40 'BST' so will look into this properly tomorrow.

Thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
is there any chance it will be fixed in the next couple of hours?

Would be really cool to know, otherwise I'd shutdown suprnova's stratum for this coin to not waste hashes... people should maybe define marucoin (https://maru.suprnova.cc) as their backup coin ?
In order to set a backup pool you just have to add the stratum in the txt file, is that correct? got an example?
legendary

Would be really cool to know, otherwise I'd shutdown suprnova's stratum for this coin to not waste hashes... people should maybe define marucoin (https://maru.suprnova.cc) as their backup coin ?
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
legendary
It seems that suprnova.cc doesn't working. Is there some other pool mining? Smiley

The coin daemon has stuck on Block 130 dude, its not only suprnova that is not working Smiley
Activity: 588
Jeez mammix2 you're a wizard when it comes to coding these coins. I don't know how you managed to fail with the launch >.<

I suggest a re-launch. Thankfully we are not listed on an exchange and no one has anything invested. Except maybe a little time and electricity.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
It seems that suprnova.cc doesn't working. Is there some other pool mining? Smiley
legendary
what was (is) the mechanism for the difficulty retargeting (kgw ? that would explain lots of things...)

The funny thing, is that it got stuck at the correct launch time  Grin
Activity: 152
Upgrade Wallet ?solve 130?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Change to X11 and relaunch later today!  Grin
Jump to: