Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 40. (Read 299700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Will the author bost except voting, what technical progress? If there is no improvement wallet, then voting is pointless.

We are currently coding a Paper wallet into the main website, next up after that is an Android wallet too
legendary
What a shit coin!

BTC38 is holding more than 50% BOST, you can check by blow link.

http://www.btc38.com/trade/getReserves.php?coinname=bost

Is there any author or dev member can show your wallet address?

You have got 400k BOST by premine, 648k BOST shared from each POW block.

Do you regret that you spent it so quick?

Do you have a feeling that you are deficiency of the kidney?

Hello 'Newbie'... You need to read the OP before spouting of this FUD!

And by the way, Both of my kidneys are fine. thanks for asking Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Will the author bost except voting, what technical progress? If there is no improvement wallet, then voting is pointless.
Activity: 51
What a shit coin!

BTC38 is holding more than 50% BOST, you can check by blow link.

http://www.btc38.com/trade/getReserves.php?coinname=bost

Is there any author or dev member can show your wallet address?

You have got 400k BOST by premine, 648k BOST shared from each POW block.

Do you regret that you spent it so quick?

Do you have a feeling that you are deficiency of the kidney?

Activity: 51
I'll keep my 50K until the end of this year

Any ideas what makes BOST superior or different to DRK other than DRK being an X11 coin ? I have 20 DRK... planning to buy more, got 13.5k BOST but not sure if I should get more BOST

It's time to buy!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Any ideas what makes BOST superior or different to DRK other than DRK being an X11 coin ? I have 20 DRK... planning to buy more, got 13.5k BOST but not sure if I should get more BOST
legendary
Keep voting / trading..
You never know Mintpal or Cryptsy might Ninja add us soon Smiley
Activity: 30
21   Direct Link   BOST   BoostCoin   1LuFUbBJEqhoNKa3vGBjgrVvJ4LmLVchtp   6594     https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 364
Surprised boost volume and price going down... thought it would bottom off at 7500 satoshis...
Activity: 308
With this voting tempo we will win for about 2 weeks.
Price will drop more and more and mining will be low..
Right now we need some news about ANNON implementation. Dev is not responsible for price of coin but with his authority and support he can courage us all to bay not to sell.
Also he can give us some bounties for good work and voting !

You want precious premine for bounties for voting?! You must be 14 years old... This community needs to promote coin, spam troll boxes, tweet it out, find good coder if you know some that will help dev with annon feature and spend premine on that not on people who votes! You vote for Mintpal because you want better price and that should be reward itself, not bounties! Rally the community and start some serious promoting and future development, stop spamming of thread with vote count(you look like a bunch of kids) and start posting some good ideas for future and keep this thread at the top with those posts not vote count... 
First off all i am not 14 y old.
Second do you a part of dev tim or what?
Best way to promoter of coin is his creator! The way he talk ,calm down people and show some progress in upgrading coin. Community form by interest in keeping this coin alive and well is crucial! And Voting is the way to show us what this community really is.
I think that mintpal is important for this coin as psychological barrier and when we hit 10th place this coin will rise 2x..at least
What do you have against voting?
This coin had a peak already, second will be on mintpal.

You see, better then to count some votes...  Cool
I am not part of the dev team neither do i have anything against voting, but this coin needs bigger hype and faster and better upgrades and then we will get to mintpal faster then anyone can imagine! I agree with you that mintpal is important for all the reason you wrote and many more but counting votes and just wait for dev to do it all alone wont help at all and isn't gonna do it... Community is really important in spreading the hype and interest all around, that will bring in fresh blood and who knows, maybe some coder who is able to help with annon feature for big bounty from premine.
22   Direct Link   BOST   BoostCoin   1LuFUbBJEqhoNKa3vGBjgrVvJ4LmLVchtp   6558      https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

3 Votes from #22
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Right now we need some news about ANNON implementation. Dev is not responsible for price of coin but with his authority and support he can courage us all to bay not to sell.

You want precious premine for bounties for voting?! You must be 14 years old... This community needs to promote coin, spam troll boxes, tweet it out, find good coder if you know some that will help dev with annon feature and spend premine on that not on people who votes! You vote for Mintpal because you want better price and that should be reward itself, not bounties! Rally the community and start some serious promoting and future development, stop spamming of thread with vote count(you look like a bunch of kids) and start posting some good ideas for future and keep this thread at the top with those posts not vote count... 
First off all i am not 14 y old.
Second do you a part of dev tim or what?
Best way to promoter of coin is his creator! The way he talk ,calm down people and show some progress in upgrading coin. Community form by interest in keeping this coin alive and well is crucial! And Voting is the way to show us what this community really is.
I think that mintpal is important for this coin as psychological barrier and when we hit 10th place this coin will rise 2x..at least
What do you have against voting?
This coin had a peak already, second will be on mintpal.
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
No chance for this evening, maybe and just maybe for next monday with this voting volume ..and now price is falling more people wants out..
 I dont know what to do. should l bay or not.  Sad

I'm gonna go with 3-4 weeks.  Silk and jackpot are both ahead of you and they are also gaining votes quickly.

Silk seems to have a very strong community so if be surprised if boost gets ahead of them.

Activity: 308

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
23   Direct Link   BOST   BoostCoin   1LuFUbBJEqhoNKa3vGBjgrVvJ4LmLVchtp   6487   https://www.mintpal.com/voting
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: