Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 47. (Read 299700 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

not much has changed, boost is still at 29 since 2-3 days...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
When will coinking.io add this coin?

I checked them and there is no X13 coins available yet.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
There are other good-going at bittrex and poloniex coins that are not listed at mintpal.
Before btc38 listed boost, coin seemed to be dead.
And now, after the initial pump, coin loosing volumes.

So I don`t think mintpal must list boost ASAP.
Activity: 104
What is Mintpal's problem? I have never seen them take this long to add a coin doing this level of volume! This week they added Information coin from the voting, have you seen it's daily volume? Less than 5.5BTC today on Mintpal.... Unbelievable. They are shooting themselves in the foot. This is another reason I am really moving to Bittrex as my main exchange. They don't hesitate to add coins. None of this bs greedy voting scheme.

They have two strategy of addition of coins - democratic and actual. The democratic works through a voting procedure. The actual - is based on their own understanding of a situation. Certainly Mintpal looks at volume. On a volume factor the coin can be added on the exchange at any time. They see a situation and solve when it is worth doing it. Boost can be added on the exchange on the basis of both factors.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
bounties for good work?
legendary
 :)5859
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Will the author bost except voting, what technical progress? If there is no improvement wallet, then voting is pointless.
legendary
Activity: 28
Mintpal support ignored boost volume, because they fools? What can be another explanation of losing profit? btc38 took this piece of pie.
I like more Bittrex, than mintpal. I also like cryptsy, maybe because i took from there profit with doge and vert

I am more than likely switching to Bittrex as MP has just become a place where whales will through a bunch of BTC votes in to get the coin they need into the market.
Activity: 70
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Mintpal support ignored boost volume, because they fools? What can be another explanation of losing profit? btc38 took this piece of pie.
I like more Bittrex, than mintpal. I also like cryptsy, maybe because i took from there profit with doge and vert
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
What is Mintpal's problem? I have never seen them take this long to add a coin doing this level of volume! This week they added Information coin from the voting, have you seen it's daily volume? Less than 5.5BTC today on Mintpal.... Unbelievable. They are shooting themselves in the foot. This is another reason I am really moving to Bittrex as my main exchange. They don't hesitate to add coins. None of this bs greedy voting scheme.

I know.. On one hand it's frustrating, but on the other it could be them slowly seeing what the Boost community is capable of Smiley
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
5805 Shocked

this will soon be in top 10

yes yes, come on peeps. let get this next wave of trading going!!
legendary
5805 Shocked

this will soon be in top 10
Activity: 55
Friendly reminder to join the friendly  IRC chatroom on Freenode Smiley

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#boostcoin
Activity: 104
Soldiers, run to vote! Bulletins are already completed. The winner is defined. Forward march!
legendary
5791 Wink

Are We There Yet?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
take a look at the order book at bittrex....the buys double the sells, im getting the feeling this is being held back...correct me if i am wrong  Roll Eyes

i think the buyers are taking a pause, the volume is decreasing
legendary
5776  Smiley

let's go vote
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
take a look at the order book at bittrex....the buys double the sells, im getting the feeling this is being held back...correct me if i am wrong  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: