Pages:
Author

Topic: █=█ BoostCoin █=█ New team, new plans - page 80. (Read 299700 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
If they have any sense they will  Roll Eyes

Cheers, Will keep an eye on it.

So what happens to the pools\mining operations once PoS starts and no more coins can be mined?

they would stop mining and start buying bost, hopefully
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

So what happens to the pools\mining operations once PoS starts and no more coins can be mined?

they would stop mining and start buying bost, hopefully
Activity: 306
Merit: 251

Activity: 38
My wallet has been unlocked all day.

During the day it said my stake was only the coins I had bought off an exchange, not the ones I mined and now there are all 000 next to stake.

How does the stake work in PoS?

Make sure to not close your wallet, lock it or turn off your pc. Everytime you do, you have to unlock it and restart the staking. I think the minimum stake time is 24 hours (someone correct me if I'm wrong), so if you leave your wallet open all day and overnight you should see some stake rewards in the morning.

But i did have coins in the stake this afternoon....now nothing. And it was only my purchased coins that were staking, no mined coins

It now says expected time until return: 2days

Eventually it moves the staked coins into your normal/total balance and you don't see it under stake anymore. That's what has been happening for me. Try write down your total and see if it increases by a few; sometimes its hard to even notice the stake rewards cause they are tiny.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
The  only chance to get to Mintpal
Please vote every hour
https://www.mintpal.com/voting#BOST
RANK 33
4097 votes

During the day it said my stake was only the coins I had bought off an exchange, not the ones I mined and now there are all 000 next to stake.

Make sure to not close your wallet, lock it or turn off your pc. Everytime you do, you have to unlock it and restart the staking. I think the minimum stake time is 24 hours (someone correct me if I'm wrong), so if you leave your wallet open all day and overnight you should see some stake rewards in the morning.

But i did have coins in the stake this afternoon....now nothing. And it was only my purchased coins that were staking, no mined coins

It now says expected time until return: 2days
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Activity: 38

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
mammix2, you dropped kilrcoin?

Nope KILR is still with me

Activity: 784
Merit: 504
mammix2, you dropped kilrcoin?
Activity: 16
Great things are coming to this coin
Mintpal voting rank is rising... and less than 3 days to end of PoW...
Yupii!!!

+1
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Great things are coming to this coin
Mintpal voting rank is rising... and less than 3 days to end of PoW...
Yupii!!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Does staking work for anybody?

edit: seems to be working now.  I had to leave the unlocked wallet open for a period of time before it activated.

Correct. Also if you hover your mouse over the green symbol at the bottom right of the wallet you will see more info about your staking statistics

Thanks
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Does staking work for anybody?

edit: seems to be working now.  I had to leave the unlocked wallet open for a period of time before it activated.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Activity: 25
i miss this project ,sad .
when can launch in MP?
DEV should make a plan for this.
agree??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The problem is, that you are solving pump and dump this coin (money) instead of new functions and develop improvements
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Imagine a world without hate and oppression
Having an efficient developer and new features coming up, this coin can only rise !.  The price is very stable between 5000 to 6000. There is huge buy support too. Why do we need Mintpal? Nowadays Bittrex has almost the same volume as MintPal. Let us wait for the updates from dev. I am positive about BOST.

Today's BUY

Because many(biggest) pumper and dumper team working by MintPal.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
go X13coin,Now 15000+ Grin

and this what have to do here?
Pages:
Jump to: