Pages:
Author

Topic: Bored Loan. Looking for obscene amount, like 500 BTC. - page 2. (Read 2134 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Hi,

I'm bored. I've been reading all these loan threads, and ... I just thought I'd put up my own. And I realize this may not be the best place to post this, but I figure this is bitcointalk, and ... I think I want to have some fun.

Here's what I'm going to do with whatever you send me.

Nothing. Really. I'll bounce it around a couple of addresses. Then send it back to you.

But this thread is in the "Long-term offers" forum, so, let's make it a long-term loan. How long is long? Maybe a month? Two? An entire year?

Minimum of 1 day or 144 blocks, just so I can send it back to you with no fee (and it will eventually confirm due to the priority.)

Why? I can't afford to borrow and use that amount and then pay you back with interest. So I'm going to borrow it, let it sit there, and send it back with no interest. I don't want to use your money in some investment idea because I'm afraid it won't work.

No, I'm not going to scam you. I've handled some big amounts before of other people. (That's what I do, in case you don't know me; escrow; payroll of a small company; cash withdrawals and deposits.)

By the way, this is serious. Also, this is public. Finally, I'm not really anonymous, so I'm not going to try anything funny. I just want to hold your gold bar, and hand it back to you after looking at it.

Details:

1. Send it from an address you control; OR
2. Sign a message and PM to me (you may GPG encrypt it) where you eventually want the coins to go to after I'm done bouncing it around.

People might start thinking, this Dabs guy is crazy. But you keep forgetting that I have a lot to lose. Several people here know who I am, know where I live, (and those same people also know I'm not easy to actually get to, and I sometimes live in a military base, so ...) And reputation like that one I have is priceless, so why would I do that for such a low amount (yes, I'm saying that 500 BTC is low for me to try and disappear.)

The other thing, is I just want to read the reactions of the people here. I've tried to do a relatively big loan before, that didn't go anywhere. (I eventually got a loan from a fiat bank, but that's another story.)

Another is I'm simply testing my bitcointalk credit rating. How much is someone willing to send to me, knowing it will go back. Of course, I'm asking you to trust me, and I'm hoping someone who has the money and the balls does.

P.S. If you send it today, I will return your coins next year. (As in, January 2016, hehe.) Happy New Year!
Pages:
Jump to: