Pages:
Author

Topic: Boris Johnson is the new Prime Minister of UK. - page 2. (Read 303 times)

administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
Regardless of what he says, I would be shocked beyond belief if the UK isn't still in the EU on Nov 1.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
It seems that Trump started a trend and other countries following, like Boris Johnson in UK but also Rodrigo Duterte in Philippines, Bolsonaro in Brazil etc.
They are all populists without content and concrete philosophy, only interested in power and popularity.
They all manipulate the truth and the facts and live in their world of delusion and lies.

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Nothing to be surprised about to be honest. I think everyone knew that this was going to happen, and it did. He was the only person who is a firebrand from the conservatives and has shown he is able to keep unity (and whip votes correctly within his party)

I don't think anyone knows how he is going to do as a leader -- but we're going to have to see. We do have to remember that the people did vote to leave, and if they have to leave without a deal then they have to. That's that.

I'm going to post back on this in a week or two, when we see what his policies and advisers are.

@squatz1 I too was expecting him to win but not with such a big margin, and yes deal or no deal Brexit has to take place in October. In the past he’s made many controversial remarks so let’s hope he performs better this time, and yes do keep us posted if you have anymore insights into his leadership skills.

Boris Controversial Remarks: https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/sports/boris-johnsons-most-controversial-remarks/vi-AAEJQfe
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Nothing to be surprised about to be honest. I think everyone knew that this was going to happen, and it did. He was the only person who is a firebrand from the conservatives and has shown he is able to keep unity (and whip votes correctly within his party)

I don't think anyone knows how he is going to do as a leader -- but we're going to have to see. We do have to remember that the people did vote to leave, and if they have to leave without a deal then they have to. That's that.

I'm going to post back on this in a week or two, when we see what his policies and advisers are.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Boris Johnson also called the Trump of Britain has won the race to become the new Prime Minister, and he has already earned Trumps approval too. With Boris at the helm Brexit is all but confirmed, though I’m not sure how does he plan to achieve it by October. What do you’ll think will happen to UK economy will it react positively or negatively to Boris appointment.

News Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49084605
Pages:
Jump to: